November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Do any of you have experience with Geritol?

After reading up on it on here and other sites, I decided to purchase Geritol today. I've been taking Spring Valley prenatals, but no luck so far I'm on CD 10 and usually ovulate on CD 14. Is it too late in this cycle to start taking Geritol instead of prenatals? I mean, I know I can switch anytime during my cycle, but is it too late to make a difference this cycle??

ALSO... would it help if OH took it as well??

After reading up on it on here and other sites, I decided to purchase Geritol today. I've been taking Spring Valley prenatals, but no luck so far I'm on CD 10 and usually ovulate on CD 14. Is it too late in this cycle to start taking Geritol instead of prenatals? I mean, I know I can switch anytime during my cycle, but is it too late to make a difference this cycle??

Hi! This is my very first post after I've stalked, lol, the threads for the last month. I'm currently trying geritol now for the first time. I've been ttc#2 since June after birth control. I've heard alot of success stories with geritol. My coworker suggested it and my SIL confessed she used it to get pregnant with my niece. Soooo... Hopefully, Sunday AF won't show! Unfortunately, I'm cramping today and bloated as if my cycle is about to start. I've heard/read you are suppose to take the geritol from CD#1 until u ovulate. Hope this helps!

Good luck Loro!

Ladies why am I FREAKING about the HSG tomorrow?? It seems like such a simple procedure. Maybe it's because I can't take Motrin / Aleeve / ib profein / aspirin ... Since I'm allergic!

Such a routine thing and I'm petrified lol OMG

Its perfectly normal for you to be nervous and anxious. :hugs:

Crystal you'll be fine! Can you take some acetominophen instead?

I thought geritol was just a multi with way more iron in it...

Hi! This is my very first post after I've stalked, lol, the threads for the last month. I'm currently trying geritol now for the first time. I've been ttc#2 since June after birth control. I've heard alot of success stories with geritol. My coworker suggested it and my SIL confessed she used it to get pregnant with my niece. Soooo... Hopefully, Sunday AF won't show! Unfortunately, I'm cramping today and bloated as if my cycle is about to start. I've heard/read you are suppose to take the geritol from CD#1 until u ovulate. Hope this helps!

Dang, I'm way too late then! Well, I'll be taking it for the next couple of days and stopping at O. Maybe I'll get my :bfp: without it and then I won't even have to worry!

FX that it helps you get yours!

Crystal you'll be fine! Can you take some acetominophen instead?

Thanks!

I'll be taking some Tylenol beforehand. I guess I'm nervous as to how exposed I'll be too... I'm not all the comfortable being naked in front of people! Even a doctor lol

Oh well! Half day if work at least! lol

It's a mega-multi that a LOT of people have had success getting pregnant with. I'm just not sure what they did to GET that success (when to take it, whether it's helpful for hubby to take it, etc.)

This waiting is killing meeeeeee!! The worst part is I've had no symptoms yet so not sure what to think. I usually get cramps right before AF at least a week before. I'm 7 days from AF and from testing. Can't wait...to test that is :)

Good luck to all you NOVEMBER testers!!! Sending you lots of positive vibes xoxo

Also, I was going through some old pictures and I found something interesting. IF this cycle I actually ovulate and IF I get pregnant, it'd be like right spot on to my son. We tested on November 17th and got our positive! How amazing would that be 5 years later, same day?!?!?!!?

Crystal I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'm sure ill be needing one too if its required before iui.

I told DH the news when he got home. He took it ok but he's pretty bummed and feels like a failure. Your supposed to wait 2 days at a minimum for the SA and I think he waited like 37-39 hours. It wasn't quite that full 48 hours so he's hoping that may have played a part. Though the nurse said his sperm count was 6 mil when it's supposed to be 20 mil and I just don't think another 10 hours would have made that much of of a difference. I tried to google what different sperm counts were per number of days of abstinence but I couldn't find anything lol.

Crystal don't worry, it will be over before you know it.

Afm: guess who didn't ovulate this month?! Cd21 progesterone check showed i didn't ovulate. Doc has given me 100mf chlomid every other month and said to forget the progesterone. I am very angry that the other gynae didn't suggest anything and just wanted to see me in january. When i calm down i will be attemtping to change to the other gynae.

On top of it all i got my af today instead of the 3rd, but i will take it as positive news that we can start early.

I've been taking geritol tonic for a cycle and a half. Obviously no luck on first cycle n im waiting to see what happens this cycle. I started taking it from cd5 last cycle start through to af. Took it from cd1 to just after I ovulated this cycle (I ran out) I took it in the morning with breakfast ( u must take it with food ) bit of a warning it tastes horrible!! I found I needed to chase some grapefruit juice after( which is also good for cm apparently ) there is a pill form too but I didn't have any success with that :-( but I have read of plenty of women who have.

:hugs: Sholi and Crystal.

I have to have my CD21 bloods done at some point today. My son was up all night and I didn't bother temping, and I don't think I want to...I know what these cramps mean, and its frustrating that they've started on 6DPO. I mean, come on! Give the damn egg a chance to implant, would ya?

On another note, my son turned 3 yesterday, so I had a glass or two of wine! He had a fun party on the weekend. Just think how fun it will be in the future if I can make him a sibling! I don't want him to be an only child-I am and it's a lonely existence. Poor kid.

Anyways, its hump day, so happy hump day everyone.

I've been taking geritol tonic for a cycle and a half. Obviously no luck on first cycle n im waiting to see what happens this cycle. I started taking it from cd5 last cycle start through to af. Took it from cd1 to just after I ovulated this cycle (I ran out) I took it in the morning with breakfast ( u must take it with food ) bit of a warning it tastes horrible!! I found I needed to chase some grapefruit juice after( which is also good for cm apparently ) there is a pill form too but I didn't have any success with that :-( but I have read of plenty of women who have.

Thanks :) OH and I are taking the pill form. I can't do things that taste bad so I didn't even attempt to buy the tonic. Hopefully we catch a little bean this cycle and won't even have to worry about it next cycle!

Good luck today Crystal! My sister in law is having hers done the 12th and she is finally going to start clomid too! I'm so excited for her.AFM I had a pretty dark OPK this morning (6:00am) and I'm regretting not taking a digi.Im 99% sure it wasn't a positive but later today it may be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
Good luck today Crystal!

Platinum, I agree, you may get a positive later today.

I completely disagree with my crosshairs. Really, really I do.

Totally didn't read my antibiotics right yesterday...I was suppose to take on an empty stomach. Oh we'll. so I took on an empty stomach today ... And ended up throwing up AT WORK! Ugh.

So yea today is starting out marvelously. I already informed DH I was going to nap after the procedure and before trick-or-treating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->