November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I'm quite confused today. I think I'm going to disregard my opks. I have a question first, when comparing them, should I only compare ones taken at the same time? I always take one at 11am, but I sometimes take a few throughout the day so I'm really seeing a huge fluctuation in darkness of the test line... Also, my temp dropped this morning and now my CM is VERY abundant, but creamy...

Loro-could the fluctuation in OPK darkness be related to fluid intake? Are you waiting at least 4 hours in between "pees"? Those are the only variables I can think of that would influence the results.

Loro-could the fluctuation in OPK darkness be related to fluid intake? Are you waiting at least 4 hours in between "pees"? Those are the only variables I can think of that would influence the results.

I really dont drink much, honestly. I'll have maybe one drink between testing but thats all. I'll post some pics in a minute

Here are all of my tests so far, if you compare 13-15 at 11am, I'm super confused. Those are all my SMU. I'm wondering if my PCOS is the issue here with the fluctuations in darkness. With my temps and cm, I'm forced to think I ovulated, yesterday. Or I'm just not going to. I have an abundance of Cm, but its very creamy today:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_9043.jpg
    IMG_9043.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 16
We were WTT in March but had an oopsie we will be pleased either way so I will be testing on the 9th of November. Baby Dust to all of you!!

Hmmm, it looks like CD13 you had an almost positive OPK, and then again today. I wish I knew what to suggest :( :hugs:

I know, thats what I'm thinking too:( It's hard to trust the opk's in my situation, but CM is telling me I've ovulated yesterday maybe. I'm so lost right now:(:(:(:(

Your temps look like you're about to o though! Maybe keep up the :sex: just in case ;)

Congrats Glarson, H & H 9 months to you.

Loro thanks. Yeah we shared a bottle of wine last night and it didn't seem to effect my temps too much. I don't think you need to compare OPKs to ones you've taken at the same time of the day. The LH surge can happen at any point in the day so each test is its own thing regardless of what it said a few hours earlier. Though I am perplexed at your test this morning and on CD 13. Those are pretty dark. You would think I would know all the lingo by now after so many months of TTC but what does SMU stand for? I know FMU but not SMU.

I know there was this debate earlier in the thread but I tend to test with FMU for my OPKs. I do that because it is the only time of day I can be consistent. It's not possible for me to test during the day when I work. I also always seem to get light tests when I can test during the day or in the evenings. Morning tests are always the darkest for me.

SMU is second morning urine.
I'm pretty confused too but i appreciate all the insights. I'll do my best to bd tonight, maybe ill whip out something; a lil' something something and see if that gets DH's motor running! He's pretty stressed at work and I just picked DS up from school who is terribly sick so im off to the Dr's. Sick kids tend to ruin the mood:(
Thats why i think I need the extra ammo!

Ah second morning urine. You would think I could have guessed that lol.

Well ladies I just got a very bittersweet phone call from my doctors office. DHs sperm analysis came back and he has low count and low motility. I have so many mixed emotions. Part of me is relieved that something is wrong so we can take steps towards fixing the problem. The other part of me is so sad for my husband. I don't even know how to tell him, he is going to be so devistated. He's already been feeling depressed the last couple of days and I hate that I have to add this to his plate. I've made an appointment on Friday to go in a discus next steps. DH is off work in 3 hours so ill tell him then. Did any of you ladies have not so good results from your OHs swimmers?

DH has a good count and decent motility but morphology is low. Basically he only has 1-3% normal forms (two SA ... showed differing results) ... So basically he has a bunch ... but with either head or tail defect. I can't help but think its because of that that I keep miscarrying. Like a defective sperm is fertilizing my eggs? That's why we are headed towards IUI. Because at least then I know only goodies will get injected!

Ah second morning urine. You would think I could have guessed that lol.

Well ladies I just got a very bittersweet phone call from my doctors office. DHs sperm analysis came back and he has low count and low motility. I have so many mixed emotions. Part of me is relieved that something is wrong so we can take steps towards fixing the problem. The other part of me is so sad for my husband. I don't even know how to tell him, he is going to be so devistated. He's already been feeling depressed the last couple of days and I hate that I have to add this to his plate. I've made an appointment on Friday to go in a discus next steps. DH is off work in 3 hours so ill tell him then. Did any of you ladies have not so good results from your OHs swimmers?

Selenium is supposed to help increase sperm health, from what I read. And FertilAid for men. I know there are other things, too. Then there is IUI, as Crystal pointed out.

OPKs were way darker than they have been but still not positive.Im just going with it.What else can I do.I might have to change my test date to later though.Hope everyone is doing good!

CRYSTAL-Good luck tomorrow hon, I'll be thinking of you
HOPE- I'm so sorry, thats sucky information, but at least you have that information and can now move forward love:)

Loro I don't know Hun! That is confusing!

I tested a few more times today, and all were no doubt negative. One time I checked my cm, it had a wee bit of EWCM, but I really had to look for it. It was super creamy this morning, its a bit more watery now. I guess my temp tomorrow will tell me a bit more and my 11am opk:thumbup:

Good luck Loro!

Ladies why am I FREAKING about the HSG tomorrow?? It seems like such a simple procedure. Maybe it's because I can't take Motrin / Aleeve / ib profein / aspirin ... Since I'm allergic!

Such a routine thing and I'm petrified lol OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->