November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

ECHO- I completely disgree with your CH's also. I'd put you at 3dpo
SHOLI- I'm so sorry hon:(
PLATINUM- I totally agree, thats very close to positive. VERY exciting

No temp chnage for me this morning:(

Good luck today Crystal!

Platinum, I agree, you may get a positive later today.

I completely disagree with my crosshairs. Really, really I do.

I think FF is kinda messed up this month. Mine did the same thing. So now I just waiting to see if AF comes. I'm kinda of confused on how many dpo I am.

Crystal don't worry, it will be over before you know it.

Afm: guess who didn't ovulate this month?! Cd21 progesterone check showed i didn't ovulate. Doc has given me 100mf chlomid every other month and said to forget the progesterone. I am very angry that the other gynae didn't suggest anything and just wanted to see me in january. When i calm down i will be attemtping to change to the other gynae.

On top of it all i got my af today instead of the 3rd, but i will take it as positive news that we can start early.

:hugs: and good luck with your next cycle!

ECHO- Looking back now, I'd say 3 dpo, but maybe you only just ovulated yesterday. I'm up in the air nw, but FF is def wrong in my opi nion

Yeah, I changed my temp from yesterday ( I temped twice around same time, but originally entered first temp ) and it puts me at 3dpo, but I think it was the day after and I am 2 dpo. I usually ovulate after the temp dip, I wish FF remembered personal patterns. Only time will tell. No matter what, we got a lot of bd in. :)

https://i46.tinypic.com/suzi3l.jpg

Am I about to O? Ahh cant wait till US after work!!

Edit: Today I have not taken an OPK, the last one on there is from yesterday!
I also am having pressure/pains on my left side near where my ovary would be!

Liz, good luck at your US today, I hope they are able to tell you whether you are o-ing.

I did a manual override on FF for the day I think I o'd. I also changed yesterday's temp back b/c I don't like fiddling with my temps too much.

OH IM SO EXCITED FOR MY US, I hope I get good news! It would be wonderful if I Oed today or yesterday as we have been BDing lots!

No, I don't want to override. I will see if future temps will change crosshairs over the next few days.

AHHH i just am in such a good mood today, let me rub some of my happy/good moodness off on some of you ladies! :D

I retested with a digi and got my smiley face! I was scared I wasn't going to ovulate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
I have to wait until I get back from my doctor appt :( that egg better stick around!

i just want to say, you ladies are all so amazing! Thanks to all of you, and special thanks to those who have been with me this whole journey!! I love you ladies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->