November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I dont get a redo every month though, thats the problem. My last cycle was 4 months long and this is my last cycle of Clomid:( But I totally get your theory:) THANKS hon:)

Great news....I am all clear!!! HSG showed that both of my tubes are open! I am so excited!!! I can now stop worrying about it. (Since having blocked tubes was my biggest fear). The HSG itself went pretty well. Besides the fact that I had to wait a half an hour or so for the doctor to show up because she was in the OR. It ended up working out tho because it gave my husband time to get there after his class and he arrived at the same time as the doctor. So he was there with me during the procedure. At one point, the catheter fell out and she had to put it back in. I only felt a slight pinch the first time. The second time she put it in...it was MUCH worse! I literally started crying a little bit cuz it hurt so much. I could tell she put it in a little further that time too. Ouch! During that time (which seemed like forever) I was regretting even going in there. lol But other than that, I was fine. I never even felt the dye go in. Before I knew it, I was finished. lol I haven't had any cramping or anything since. So...I guess you could say that my experience wasn't all THAT bad. Especially since I haven't gotten any cramping whatsoever. And with good results...I really can't complain! I guess the main issue must be my DH's sperm. Hoping we can figure out a solution to that soon!

Here Loro, have a :hugs: and an older thread of pcos success stories https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/715809-pcos-success-stories.html
--they do happen and they do happen naturally! Don't get frustrated yet, remember your positivity? Your optimism? Hold on to it. It is your body. It is made to make babies. Chin up, its still early.

:hugs: loro. I know your hubby said he only wanted to try clomid but maybe he will reconsider? I've seen lots of people have success with femara when clomid doesn't work and it's not like he has to do anything special.

Great news pinkpeony :)

Luna, clomid didn't work for me, but Femera did the trick :D
Best of luck

Hey everyone! I will be testing the 15th. :happydance: If I can make it that long!

At 8dpo I had a .55 temp dip. Hopefully that's a good sign. I never get a dip this early, just around the time AF suppose to arrive. Now I'm waiting on tomorrow. FX'D!!

At 8dpo I had a .55 temp dip. Hopefully that's a good sign. I never get a dip this early, just around the time AF suppose to arrive. Now I'm waiting on tomorrow. FX'D!!

I am 8dpo too...and had a dip today, but also at 6dpo. I hope that isn't a bad thing....my cycles have been completely out of whack so I hope it isn't AF :(

So my new BBT thermometer only temps like 97.9 or 97.8 ... My old one did like 97.71 etc. I'm ticked I didn't notice this. Should I go out and get another one?

So my new BBT thermometer only temps like 97.9 or 97.8 ... My old one did like 97.71 etc. I'm ticked I didn't notice this. Should I go out and get another one?

You really need a thermometer that goes to 2 decimal places. They are more accurate and can pick changes up which would not normally be picked up

Figures. Hmm how to explain to DH that I need another one... lol Darn it! haha I'm no where near O yet but maybe I can stop by Walmart and pick up another one of the same brand that I had before.

It just stopped functioning correctly. It wouldn't stay on so I'm not sure if it's a battery issue or the thermometer itself. But sometimes those batteries can cost as much as the thermometer and I figured I would just buy a new one... but got a different brand.

I am 8dpo too...and had a dip today, but also at 6dpo. I hope that isn't a bad thing....my cycles have been completely out of whack so I hope it isn't AF :(

I have never had that happen. Maybe it's a fluke. I'm sending you ton of baby dust.

OH wasn't in the mood late last night :( so we are going to try to BD when I get home from work. I did BD two days ago and my temp shop up today, I think I Oed sometime last night!

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

November!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!!

:test: xEMMADx and LINDSS:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 So glad to hear that the HSG went well. Not trying to be a downer, but as someone that is on Progesterone, I want to let you know that I didn't chime in much only once to explain the use because I didn't think a doctor would give it to you with those results. It really is for hormone replacement... I am also a little older than you so I already had knowledge of progesterone. There is a cream, and no one can overdose on progresterone, but I don't think you should use it if there is no need. It will change your hormone balance as well as change alot of the temping and could possibly delay your AF which in cases where you aren't pregnant, could cause your cycle to be longer. Just my 2 cents. As for the BBT, absolutely need the 2 decimal places, the thermal shift is not as large as you would think and now that the HSG has been performed, you want to really get to know your body and your cycle... GL :dust:

PINKPEONY10 so happy that your HSG went well too! Sounds like you all will be getting that BFP soon!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST even if that egg dropped last night, it is floating around for up to 36 hours, soooo BD:sex::dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Can I join you ism 5dpo today due to test 9/10 November. Hoping for bfp. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Can you please add me for 11/12? Thank you and GL everyone!

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

November!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

This is brilliant! Thank you!!

Question ladies....
I normally temp between 6 and 6:30am. My sleep was very broken last night, so my 6:25 temp was 74.24. Fell back asleep and slept soundly through to 9:30, temp'd and temp was 98.14. Which temp should I use: the correct time, or the 3 hours of unbroken sleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->