November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Thanks Liz.I hope things go well at the ultrasound and the clomid does what it's supposed to!

platinum, thank you, I hope so too!! I feel like it's working and I just have a good feeling deap down! You know like instinct feeling or something...

woke up today with lots of bfp's around woohoo! love the good energy :) happy halloween al

omg this holding my pee thing sucks! I need to have a full bladder for the US at 2pm and I was told to hold it starting at noon and drink two-three full cups of water, one each hour minimum before! Omg I already have to pee and it's only about 12:30!

ahh!

Blah and now I'm getting a tummie ache from being so anxious

HSG was a complete breeze. He said I'd feel a pinch and I felt nothing. No cramping. Nothing. They were shocked. Especially since I can only take Tylenol lol

The medical assistant stayed and held my hand until they were about to take pictures and then she left but I didn't feel one thing. Except the dye and some blood that came out afterwards. That's honestly the worst part right now lol

I'm waiting to see the doctor to discuss things and get results. From what I could see the dye poured out both tubes fine and uterus shape looked normal...? But he'll relay the results in a little when I see him.

I'm going to ask (practically demand) progesterone. And he said he'll submit the results right away to get the IUI process started.

Just dropping in quick bc I thought of you Crystal!!! I haven't really been on here much this past week. I am so happy yours went so well! I am hoping that mine goes just as well!! I leave here in a couple minutes for mine. I'm getting nervous!!!!

My ob told me something interesting today that I've never heard.Im not even sure if she knew what soft cups really were but she said there is something in it that kills sperm.My ob went well and I was given the go ahead to keep TTC.I did bring up ovulating late and she said it could be because I need to lose the baby weight,my cycles aren't back to normal,or I have a thyroid problem.I got the blood work done for the thyroid but I really think it just comes down to my cycles aren't normal yet from having my daughter

Well it looked normal, my hormones are normal, DH new SA was "normal" with 3% morphology. So I'm a mystery!

He did run bloodwork for like 6 different tests. One being MTHFR so curious what those results will bring.

Hey Ladies! Im new here to this group. Looking for a buddy :) My husband and I are ttc our 1st baby. My period will be arriving tomorrow due to provera. I will start my 1st round of clomid 50mg on the 5th day and take it til the 9th and then its baby making time (well, 5 days after my last pill lol) so, I have the soft cups, robitussin and the bbt charts (which I hate) ready to go! I will be testing on the 28th. Good luck and baby dust to all! Looking foward to hearing from yall!

HSG was a complete breeze. He said I'd feel a pinch and I felt nothing. No cramping. Nothing. They were shocked. Especially since I can only take Tylenol lol

The medical assistant stayed and held my hand until they were about to take pictures and then she left but I didn't feel one thing. Except the dye and some blood that came out afterwards. That's honestly the worst part right now lol

I'm waiting to see the doctor to discuss things and get results. From what I could see the dye poured out both tubes fine and uterus shape looked normal...? But he'll relay the results in a little when I see him.

I'm going to ask (practically demand) progesterone. And he said he'll submit the results right away to get the IUI process started.

Yay! I was thinking of you, and I'm glad that everything went smoothly :flower:

That's great that everything went well Crystal :) are you going I be able to do an iui this month?

Good luck Pink!

That's great Crystal. Hopefully you will get your sticky bean soon!

We can TTC naturally this month. He denied progesterone though :-/ so I'm hoping for a sticky baby!!

Has anyone used progesterone cream? If so which kind? I may get done despite what he said!

At the next appointment we'll make the game plan for IUI ... He wants to do a medically assisted IUI with Clomid and HCG trigger.

The results of the tests from today will be back in about a week. Can't wait to see what they say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->