November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Probably a stupid question but I was wondering if anyone knew if what's left over after BD (laying on your back for an hour with your butt propped up) is mostly just semen and dead sperm? I'm hoping all the good ones got a fighting chance!

Well I'm back. Or I will be... Once I start to bleed.

Levels rose from 17 to 19 in 3 days so nurse said it's a chemical. I'm actually hoping to bleed soon as I just want this over with so I can start fresh. THAT and I do not want to hear it's another ectopic!!

I don't have a testing date yet. But I will let you know.

I'm so sorry crystal!!

AFM- will you put me down for the 28th again please. That is the day AF is suppose to show and i am determined to not test before that.

I am also going to try Reiki this cycle a few days before i ovulate and then once a week after that. My great grandmother it a reiki master and is very hopeful about it. She knows for sure she had helped 4 women conceive. I am not paying anything for this service thank god. At this point i am willing to try anything. but i am feeling very hopeful and just want to relax

If it only helps me relax i will still be thankful, i'm so stressed out. If i dont get my :bfp: this cycle We are going to take some time off we have decided. Maybe until spring or so

I have four maturing folicles and she said one for sure is about to drop any time now and said to BD within the next 24 hours and we should catch it! So she said my pos OPKs the past couple of days are right and not false!

Oh man, I can sure feel that follicle right now. Feels like it wants to drop that egg right now!

Well, had some more cramping today and some weird twinges, as well as sore boobs. Symptoms this early means PMS. But you crazy ladies got my hopes up about it all possibly being implantation, so if my temp goes back up tomorrow I am so tempted to POAS even though it'll be 8DPO. Someone talk me out of it!!

Well, had some more cramping today and some weird twinges, as well as sore boobs. Symptoms this early means PMS. But you crazy ladies got my hopes up about it all possibly being implantation, so if my temp goes back up tomorrow I am so tempted to POAS even though it'll be 8DPO. Someone talk me out of it!!

NOPE- Not gonna talk you out of it:haha: I'm glad you're a bit more optimistic today:)

:test: :test: :test: oops.. lol

I feel blue:cry: I need my girlies...
I don't know why today I feel so low, my opk's are driving me bonkers, I'm not even going to do them anymroe, which I shouldnt be anyways. I like peeing on things. I had been so patient:coffee: up until today, thinking o day was any time now. But with nothing going on with my temps, and my CM being creamy today, I had zero EWCM this cycle, except for one itsy bitsy, teenie weenie bit one time yesterday that I'm convinced is arousal fluid cause I was really turned on all day. I just feel like this is already going to be a stupid dumb nothing cycle again and I'm not even in the TWW wait yet, maybe I wont be at all:cry:

I feel blue:cry: I need my girlies...
I don't know why today I feel so low, my opk's are driving me bonkers, I'm not even going to do them anymroe, which I shouldnt be anyways. I like peeing on things. I had been so patient:coffee: up until today, thinking o day was any time now. But with nothing going on with my temps, and my CM being creamy today, I had zero EWCM this cycle, except for one itsy bitsy, teenie weenie bit one time yesterday that I'm convinced is arousal fluid cause I was really turned on all day. I just feel like this is already going to be a stupid dumb nothing cycle again and I'm not even in the TWW wait yet, maybe I wont be at all:cry:

If it makes you feel any better, you just gave me a good chuckle "I like peeing on things." lol that sounds like a problem! haha jk I'm sorry you're feeling so blue. I was very much the same way last cycle. Think of it this way: If you don't get it right this month, you'll have another chance next month, and the month after, and the month after. How many of life's problems can you say that about? I think we're pretty lucky that we get a "re-do every single month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->