November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I used the temp correcter for the 9:30 time and it gave me 97.44, which is fairly close to the original temp of 97.24. For now, I am using my original time and entering that I had disrupted sleep.

Loro :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry you're having a down day, and I hope it gets better, although I know the only thing you really want is that BFP. All I can do is offer online support and online hugs. I wish I were there to come over for coffee so we could chat.

Echo- I also had disrupted sleep, and my toddler woke me 15 min before the alarm went off (I still laid in bed trying to go back to sleep cause it was dark and I didn't know what time it was), so I don't know what to do either!

I did take a test but BFN. I keep running to the bathroom expecting to see AF since I am still cramping off and on. Cruel!

Thanks for reminding me MrsMM!! I am going to try my best to BD today after work!!

It's still early, Fezzie! How long is your LP, usually?

I am trying so hard not to test. I promised my husband I would wait until at least Sunday (the day AF is due), I really don't think I am going to make it that long. I am 11 DPO so I think if I were to test it would be fairly accurate. I am having a lot of symptoms (many started at around 6 DPO): sore/swollen boobs, tired, hungry, peeing a lot (last night I woke up every 2 hours to pee), moody, emotional, the list goes on.

Good question-I've only two months data to go by (started bbt) and one month the LP was 15 days but I started spotting at 12, and the other was 9 days and I started spotting at 8. Within the last year, I can start spotting up to a week before my period is due. Sometimes my LP is 14 days.

MrsMM thank you!! I'm going to hold off on the progesterone cream I do get nervous using stuff the doc doesn't suggest. And despite supplementing in Apr/May with Crinone he doesn't think it's an issue with me.

I informed DH that my new BBT therm is crap and that I need a new one... He joked about how my $9 could have been better spent lol but I reassured him it can still be used as a regular thermometer lol so I'm headed to the store after work for a new new one!!

MrsMM I am coming over from the October thread and still looking for my :bfp:

If you could please add me to the list, I will be testing on November 16th.

Mrsmm please take me off the 3rd and add me to the 27th November, as AF came 4 days early. It has also come with a vengeance, lots of bleeding and cramps. I've been having one day periods for months and now this. VERY confusing.

Today was my first chlomid day and I have to say i am very excited and pleased now that i spoke to this other doctor and he's agreed to take me on aswell, which has been the best news.

Loro please don't get down, you are allowed of course but pick yourself up. You are the support of everyone in this group and we are so grateful for it. Have your sad day and then tomorrow start over :hugs::hugs::hugs:

random thought, could my heavy period be related to the HSG i had at the beginning of the month?

Hope i can join. I usually start testing at 4 or 5 dpo,,,lol!!!! I know, i know, i just cant help it. Today i am either 4 or 5 dpo and i will not test. I am also not too sure of when i ovulated cause i didnt use OPK or chart. I usually go with my cm and i had alot of it from cd 12 a few days and then again at cd 14-17 and then i was very very dry. Then i had it again for like 2 days from cd 19 and a little tiny bit cd 20. I felt ov paind on cd 16 and then again on cd 19. I usually ov on cd 17 every month but this month i took soy on cd 5-9 and EPO so that may have affected my ov. date. I dont know if ill have a chance to get pg id in fact i ov on cd 19. Last time i dtd was cd 16. I really hope i caught the eggie this month. Wish me luck. I guess ill start testing next week with cheapies and see what happens. Oh, also this is cycle 14 for me. I am getting tired of this. Guess im too old already.

Good question-I've only two months data to go by (started bbt) and one month the LP was 15 days but I started spotting at 12, and the other was 9 days and I started spotting at 8. Within the last year, I can start spotting up to a week before my period is due. Sometimes my LP is 14 days.

Are you taking B6? It shouldn't vary so much...was FF right with your ovulations, as far as you could tell?

I dont understand....first i get a faint pos with frer then a definite pos with clear blue digi and a pos OPK, then the next morning i get a neg digi and a neg IC, that afternoon i get a neg IC, and then this morning i get a neg OPK and what looks to me like a neg frer....how is this possible...why does life feel the need to mess with me like that?

here are todays test
https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0815.jpg
https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0816.jpghttps://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0818.jpg

Maybe it was a chemical pregnancy...I'm sorry 7andcounting

today i am only 7dpo is it even possible to get a pos at 5dpo which is when i got my digi BFP....Ive never had a CP before am i suppose to start bleeding right away...im not due for AF until 11-9

i'm not sure. but i'm sure some of these other ladies would know better than i

I started bleeding 5-6 days after my chemical.
:hugs: 7andcounting.

here is my IC from last night...its a 10miu one
https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0821.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back