November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I started bleeding a week after my positive test at 8dpo. So about when I would have gotten my period.

Hope i can join. I usually start testing at 4 or 5 dpo,,,lol!!!! I know, i know, i just cant help it. Today i am either 4 or 5 dpo and i will not test. I am also not too sure of when i ovulated cause i didnt use OPK or chart. I usually go with my cm and i had alot of it from cd 12 a few days and then again at cd 14-17 and then i was very very dry. Then i had it again for like 2 days from cd 19 and a little tiny bit cd 20. I felt ov paind on cd 16 and then again on cd 19. I usually ov on cd 17 every month but this month i took soy on cd 5-9 and EPO so that may have affected my ov. date. I dont know if ill have a chance to get pg id in fact i ov on cd 19. Last time i dtd was cd 16. I really hope i caught the eggie this month. Wish me luck. I guess ill start testing next week with cheapies and see what happens. Oh, also this is cycle 14 for me. I am getting tired of this. Guess im too old already.

I'm with you girl. I test super early!! I'm going to try to hold out this time until CD7... Lol we shall see!! I still have like another 8 days until O!

So i talked with my Great grandmother yesterday and we have decided to try using reiki this cycle to help stimulate my follies and to relieve stress and relax. I think it is exactly what i need. My great grandmother it a reiki master and also is very hopeful. How cool would it be to help with conceiving your first great great grandchild? I'm really excited. We might be doing it once a week. and once i get pregnant i want to continue the reiki. I've read alot of really great things about it during your pregnancy. What are everyones thoughts?

OH said hes having trouble getting hard, so I guess there goes our shot this cycle, fml...

Liz, I think you should try to rectify that situation, if he is serious about having a baby. Go to Victoria's Secret or a naughty shop and make it so he can't resist you!

Reiki is awesome! GL Stevi, that is really cool. Does she use crystals, too, or just her hands?

Echo, yea I may have to. He's out with a friend right now and I'm not sure when he will be back, but I can deff go buy something and maybe light some candles and see if he will BD tonight?

I'm sorry Liz.

Crystal- Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. You should google it, there is alot more to it than what i just said. But it has to do with the reiki master taking bad energy and giving good energy and giving our bodies the means to heal themself through hand positions on the body.

Eco - She does both. She said she has a crystal in mind for me already and is charging it constintly until we see eachother in a week and a half. Hopefully between the 100mg of clomid and the reiki we can get somewhere this cycle.

Good luck! You should get a fish pendant to wear during the session--they are supposed symbolize fertility.

I have heard of that! Maybe i'll go to the asian market down the street from my house and get a jade fish. Great Idea!

https://i49.tinypic.com/6h0upu.jpg
You can see the follicles!

There better photo, the circles are all follicles! The biggest one is about 18/19mm!

Or at least was....I think I Oed already though.

I'm so happy that both crystal and pinks HSGs went so well minus the discomforts. Pink has your DH had an SA yet? or are you just assuming a problem there? Crystal I'm glad your DHs SA's keep getting better. I hope there is hope for my Dh. Oh also congrats to Liz for such a great ultrasound. I hope you catch that eggy.

I got my very positive OPK today around noon. We BD last night and I'll probably see if we can do it again tonight but to be honest I kinda already feel like we are out with the new information about DH. I read online today that it is nearly impossible to get pregnant if the man does not deposit at least 100 mil sperm into the vagina. With 6 mil per ml Id be lucky to get 20 mil total. It kinda feels pointless at this point. I also thought that with low sperm count that you were supposed to wait at least every other day for BD but I read stuff today that contradicts that. Apparently every day is better because then you are getting better quality sperm. You won't get more but you may get stronger sperm that can get to the egg. Who knows but hopefully I will get some good information at our doctors appointment tomorrow.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
I think that we might miss our chance this month :-( I've been really poorly this last week, nothing serious but a nasty cold has turned into a chest infection and I feel pretty grotty! I am meant to ovulate this weekend but it could be messed up, and I've got antibiotics and other pills so probably not going to be our lucky month! Hubby sick too now so BDing is an unattractive prospect between us! Might just draw a line and wait for next month! sad times!

I'm so happy that both crystal and pinks HSGs went so well minus the discomforts. Pink has your DH had an SA yet? or are you just assuming a problem there? Crystal I'm glad your DHs SA's keep getting better. I hope there is hope for my Dh. Oh also congrats to Liz for such a great ultrasound. I hope you catch that eggy.

I got my very positive OPK today around noon. We BD last night and I'll probably see if we can do it again tonight but to be honest I kinda already feel like we are out with the new information about DH. I read online today that it is nearly impossible to get pregnant if the man does not deposit at least 100 mil sperm into the vagina. With 6 mil per ml Id be lucky to get 20 mil total. It kinda feels pointless at this point. I also thought that with low sperm count that you were supposed to wait at least every other day for BD but I read stuff today that contradicts that. Apparently every day is better because then you are getting better quality sperm. You won't get more but you may get stronger sperm that can get to the egg. Who knows but hopefully I will get some good information at our doctors appointment tomorrow.

Yes...my DH has had 2 SA done and we have now been referred to a urologist. Just made that appointment today. He has very poor morphology. First test was 2% and the second was only 1%. His first one had good motility at 66%. His second one was only at 26%. But his count doubled to 42 mil compared to 20.5mil on his first one. So...it seems like we are going backwards! :( The only good thing is that his count went up. But if the motility dropped that low...it's not a good thing! So we will have to wait till the 14th to see what they can do for him. Hopefully its a quick and easy fix!

@Crystal- I may have asked you this before...but I don't remember. lol What has your DH's SA results been? I see that he has a morph problem too. What has he been doing to help it? Has it gone up? It kind of gives me some hope that you've at least been able to conceive with his low morph. We haven't been able to conceive once since we started trying in september of 2011. Everything is normal so far with me. And I know I've been ovulating each month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->