November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I don't have any numbers or percents. The nurse had just called me and told me over the phone low count and low motility. I could have sworn she said the count was only 6 mil per ml. I read 5 mil and under is considered sterile :cry: I don't have a percentage for motility but we meet with the doc tomorrow to discuss next steps so I'll ask then. I don't think she mentioned morphology but who knows. I think I may have been in a little shock on the phone. I hope they get you something that helps soon pink. This sucks for all of us.

I also forgot to mention, even with a positive OPK I still don't have EWCM. I guess the FertileCM pills don't work miracles. Me and my DH together are just fertility disasters lol.

Stevi that sounds awesome.

I know I wasn't asked... But my DH's 1st results were 202 mil with 1% morphology. This last SA was 62 mil with 3% morphology. The doctor said it was good because it was higher than 20mil.

I don't have any numbers or percents. The nurse had just called me and told me over the phone low count and low motility. I could have sworn she said the count was only 6 mil per ml. I read 5 mil and under is considered sterile :cry: I don't have a percentage for motility but we meet with the doc tomorrow to discuss next steps so I'll ask then. I don't think she mentioned morphology but who knows. I think I may have been in a little shock on the phone. I hope they get you something that helps soon pink. This sucks for all of us.

I also forgot to mention, even with a positive OPK I still don't have EWCM. I guess the FertileCM pills don't work miracles. Me and my DH together are just fertility disasters lol.

Maybe they can figure out what is causing it? Someone in my family had a crazy low count, and it turned out it was due to vesicles or blockages. he went to a urologist, had an easy outpatient procedure to open it up, then they went on to concieve naturally 6 months later.

Well I think i'm out this month. AF came early for some unknown reason. It could be IB but feels like cramps from AF but without the super heavy bleeding normally I get. that and it was EARLY. How rude!

How likely do you ladies think I could have a chance? we BDed a day before suspected O day.

I just got this but IDK, im so confused at this point....i thought a clearblue digital would be a definite answer but at this point im even doubting those...I hate HPTs right now

https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/101_0823.jpg

Interesting:
https://theadventurouswriter.com/blogbaby/5-foods-that-increase-sperm-count-production-and-motility/

Good question-I've only two months data to go by (started bbt) and one month the LP was 15 days but I started spotting at 12, and the other was 9 days and I started spotting at 8. Within the last year, I can start spotting up to a week before my period is due. Sometimes my LP is 14 days.

Are you taking B6? It shouldn't vary so much...was FF right with your ovulations, as far as you could tell?

I just started taking B6 this month and I think FF is pretty accurate. I am anxious to get my 21D progesterone test results back. Cramping as we speak but no spotting yet.

So I got my new NEW BBT Thermometer. I will retire the old one and the new one I'll use regularly... but the new NEW one will be for my use from here on out. Simply exhausted and I have A LOT of work to do tomorrow at work - so bedtime for me.

Goodnight ladies and :dust:

Oh... and Pink... I miscalculated and technically yesterday was CD11... so I'm not far from you - but I won't ovulate for probably another week or so.

That's interesting about the blockage. I'll see if my doc recommends a urologist when we chat tomorrow. I'll update after my appointment.

Thanks for the link Margo. I clicked on the fertility blend link and just ordered a bottle. It had great reviews. I'm sure the doc will mention diet changes tomorrow. DH has been eating lots of pumpkin seeds since we carved our pumpkins :)

Crystal-I won't ovulate for another week or so either. I usually don't ovulate till day 20 or so. Maybe this is our lucky month! :) Unfortunately I just started getting some mild cramping tonight from my hsg yesterday. Feels like mild AF cramps. :( Hopefully they are gone when I wake up in the morning.

Hope-I tried fertilecm for a while too! It seemed to work the first month or two...but then it didn't seem to do anything after that. I tried EPO which did the same thing. Now I'm not doing anything this time. So we'll see how that goes! lol

Tried to BD but OH is still having trouble getting up...i think a doc app is in order for him.

I tested 15 days after iui bfn :( is it too early or am I out of this month my period is due on nov 4 ..fingers crossed ..and I am travelling today ll b back on Monday ll let u know if af shows or something really happens hoping for t best

Baby dust for all the ladies

I was daft and tested this morning. BFN but then I know I'm too early. It's silly. I'm 9dpo so not meant to be testing until Wednesday. Last night my son was ill so all the symptoms I've had I now realise were a tummy bug I was fighting off :( AF cramps, spots and headaches already starting to make an appearance so I think I'm out. First month though so all good :)

I know I'm out this month for sure. My grandmother passed away & o have been in Az the.past week.... It landed on my fertile week & being that I've been staying with family I have not BD at all. Better luck next month :)

I know I'm out this month for sure. My grandmother passed away & o have been in Az the.past week.... It landed on my fertile week & being that I've been staying with family I have not BD at all. Better luck next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->