November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Beautifullei - I'm so sorry about your grandmother Hun! And sorry you couldnt baby dance! If nothing happens this month for me I'll see you next month.

AFM I used my new BBT thermometer and my temps are WAY lower than the other one. So I've discarded them and I'll start today with the new thermometer and new temps.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, beautifullei. :hugs:

Liz, your boyfriend might not need to be 'in the know' about your fertile times. Some men succumb to the pressure and they have difficulty performing, so they prefer to just not know that part.

Can't wait to see some of you ladies get into the tww!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I tested 15 days after iui bfn :( is it too early or am I out of this month my period is due on nov 4 ..fingers crossed ..and I am travelling today ll b back on Monday ll let u know if af shows or something really happens hoping for t best

Baby dust for all the ladies

I'm 11dpiui and I got a BFN on a hpt this morning. My doc is testing me at 14 dpiui (Nov 6th) unless AF shows first, so I'm just hoping it's a few days too early for me, too. Good luck!!

took a test today at 9dpo ofcourse bfn but couldnt resist. my temps have gone kinda weird though. do they look ok??

and to the ladies that got visited by af good luck for this new cycle xxx

took a test today at 9dpo ofcourse bfn but couldnt resist. my temps have gone kinda weird though. do they look ok??

and to the ladies that got visited by af good luck for this new cycle xxx

You have a lot of open circles at the end. Are you temping at the same time every day?

Hi girls,
Firstly, I want to say Good luck to everyone this month! I will be thinking of you all.
I want to thank my girls for all of your support and kind words but I've decided I need to take a break from here for a bit. There has been no temp change, my CM is creamy, and for the last 2 days, I've been having cramps, feels like normal AF cramps. I did everything we were supposed to this month. I may just try and BD today *just in case* tomorrow a miracle happens, but I'll just have to be forcing myself. To say I feel beyond defeated and that my body let me know once again, is an understatement. I could deal a lot better with having a BFN each and every month, if that meant I had a shot each and every month instead of maybe a few times a year. There must be some sort of different plan *he* has for me than to be a Mummy once again:(

I am so confused and about ready to start crying. I took a test this morning and it looks like I got a very, very faint BFP. Now I am freaking out thinking that maybe it was just an evap line and not a true positive. :cry: I am only 12 DPO, should I wait until AF is due on Sunday to test again? When I first read the test I assumed it was a BFN, and I was so sad that I didn't want to look at it anymore, about 10 minutes later I went back to look at it more thoroughly and that's when I could see the other very faint line.
I feel like I am going crazy, I even grabbed one of my brightest flashlights I have and started at the line for 5 minutes. I was excited for about a second, then the anxiety kicked in.

not always hun depends what time im woken by my dd xx usually within half hour though xx

9dpo and My temp spiked back up this morning. Went from 98.35 to a whopping 99.1! I thought I was out after yesterday's dip.

Hi girls,
Firstly, I want to say Good luck to everyone this month! I will be thinking of you all.
I want to thank my girls for all of your support and kind words but I've decided I need to take a break from here for a bit. There has been no temp change, my CM is creamy, and for the last 2 days, I've been having cramps, feels like normal AF cramps. I did everything we were supposed to this month. I may just try and BD today *just in case* tomorrow a miracle happens, but I'll just have to be forcing myself. To say I feel beyond defeated and that my body let me know once again, is an understatement. I could deal a lot better with having a BFN each and every month, if that meant I had a shot each and every month instead of maybe a few times a year. There must be some sort of different plan *he* has for me than to be a Mummy once again:(

:hugs: Loro. It will happen for you. Maybe a break is just what you need.

I got two test results back...

My cardiolipin antibodies IGG is HIGH... It says it causes tiny blood clots between me and placenta... And causes recurrent miscarriage :-/

Hi girls,

Oh Loro :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :cry: :hugs: :hugs:

I will miss you. We'll be going to Ottawa for Christmas, and if we end up in London to visit more family we should meet up for coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->