November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Echo-your graph is looking lovely!

Just curious what anyone thinks-i've been cramping for a few days in my luteal phase. Do you think that could reduce chance of implantation as well? This always seems to happen before the spotting, so I'm trying to find reasons why I'm not conceiving. We had so much sex around ovulation I'm surprised I didn't turn into a giant penis. Ha ha ha ha. Gross. I'm just trying to interject humor, otherwise I'd cry.

9DPO- symptoms: cramping, sore boobs

Cramping can be a good thing, too. I think it's hard to say what is or isn't a pregnancy sign, since they are the same as pms. Hope all that bd-ing pays off!

:dust: :dust:

looks like everyone was right....I had brown spotting last night which i hoped was IB but today its bright red spotting....so im pretty sure it was a chemical....AF wasnt due for another 7 days...back to out of whack cycles again....my tummy has been cramping a lot and I feel very nauseous, thought for sure we had it this time with the early positive but shouldve known when they all went negative...:sad2:

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: GODSENTANGEL and IFITISHISWILL :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx and LINDSS :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 Although those results don't seem to be in your favor at the moment, I am happy they found a reason so now you can get started on a plan to decrease the antibodies and get started to that BFP! GL :dust:

NINO3 and BRAVEMOM of course you can join, send a test date and I will have you on the front page list in no time! GL :test:

HOPEFORBFP go now... BD :sex: :dust:

BEAUTIFULLEI2 :hugs: so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This unexpected break could prove a successful one for next cycle Hun! See you in December thread!:dust:

LOROJOVANOS I know that when we are really TTC taking a break is the last thing we want to do. BUT I know that sometimes that is what it takes. I was forced to take a break this year and on the 2nd cycle after the break... I got this BFP! I will be here when you get back Hun! :dust:

BABYMABEY YES! Wait, the pregnancy hormone doubles in time so if you give it a couple of days you will likely see a much darker easier to make out pink line! Hope this is the start to your BFP! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you CAPT. CATHRYN, ALOCIN22, and 7ANDCOUNTING I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

just an indent :(
https://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t466/trevinokeri/100_0873.jpg

Beautiful I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and you will catch that egg next month.

Loro I'm so sorry. We will all miss you. I know you have used clomid but there must be other options. What about iui or ivf? Have you done either of those?

Crystal I was sorta happy for you when I heard those results. Isn't that something you can just take a blood thinner for and problem is fixed? I was hoping that a clotting disorder was the cause of my miscarriages because I felt it was the easiest fix but they couldn't find anything wrong with my blood. It's kinda a double edge sword.

Loro I'm sorry your OH is having issues. I feel like I'm having the female version of that. I literally just can't get turned on lately. The no CM thing has got me down so that's all I can think about which keeps me dry and totally not turned on.

I have a temp question. Can 1 hour effect your temp drastically? Me and DH were up till 2 in the morning last night. Usually my alarm goes off at 5:30 to take my temp but I set it for 6:30 this morning so I could have that longer period of uninterrupted sleep. My temp did jump and it looks like I O'd last night unless the temp isn't valid now. Man I must have super short LH surges because I always seem to O as soon as I get that positive.

What does that mean..?

secondary estrogen surge after o. I get them all the time.

oh good, so it's nothing to really worry about unless my temp doesn't go back up. :flower:

FX that my temp spikes back up tomorrow morning! I feel very weird in my abdomen area, like no cramps, but a weird sort of dull pressure feeling. I'm also super super gassy today and my breasts are killing me and getting stabbing pains in them off and on. Still having mild watery CM too.

7andcounting, are you the mother of the Surrogates or did you do surragacy for other woman? :) Just curious!

By the way I'm so very sorry for your loss!

I do surrogacies for other women and couples...im actually doing one now...thought this cycle was it but apparently not well on to next cycle

7andcounting, awww that's so sweet of you! You are helping woman acheive a blessing!

Welllll turns out my mom had to take heparin when pregnant with me! Daily injections! It was for blood clotting!

My aunt discreetly asked my grandma since my mom has passed... So I'm glad I found that out!

Crystal it's great that you finally have an answer. I know you'll have your sticky bean in no time :)

:hugs: loro, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. I will definitely miss seeing you around here :(

:hugs: too to everyone else who's having a rough day

Hi ladies, thought I'd pop into this thread as well. I am a bit confused though, I need some advice. I started spotting Brown blood on Oct 10th, then again the 11th and got a fuller red flow on the 12th. should I go by the 10th or the 12th as CD1 ? if I go by the 10th I am 10dpo and if I go by the 12th I am only 7dpo (which I'd like better since I've gotten all bfn since "5dpo" (im a poas-aholic!) Anyhow, I have been having so many signs of preg/ov. Tender breasts, sore nipples, nausea, slight cramping on both sides. worse on the left at times. whitish yellowish cm, creamy like lotion, indigestion, ah!! Am I going crazy? Please help :) af is due either the 9th or the 5th!

Tori count CD1 as the first day of FULL FLOW bleeding. So the 12th

Thank you crystal. So that makes me 7 dpo? and testing on the 10th for me! Unless af shows, baby dust to allll ! Are my symptoms normal for only 7 dpo?

Hey Tori

Do you know exactly when you ovulated? Did you use OPKs or did you temp? That's the only true way to know when you ovulated.

Best of Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->