November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

then you are 10dpo.......the count for DPO is from when you ovulated so once you are counting in DPO then it doesnt matter when you started your AF only when you O'd

Positive OPK on the 23rd... What about after that were there any other days following that were also positive. So if the 23rd was your only positive then you OWd 12-36 hours after... So assuming it was the 24th sometime you would be 9dpo today

That's good, though, isn't it? Find/fix an issue? Make it so your bean sticks!

sorry liz I haven't had that experience.

Crystal don't worry, it will most likely be a simple fix of putting you on blood thinners and possibly doing periodic monitoring of your blood :)

Liz Clomid can cause a lot of symptoms... Headaches, cramping, sweats etc and YES it all continues even after you ovulate!

Good luck to all awaiting test results and FS gameplans.
Lots of babydust to those in the TWW and about to O!
Sorry and hugs to all those AF got and those experiencing chemicals. It is hard but it will get better.

AFM- got blood test results back and ob/gyn doesn't think our TTC issues are due to PCOS although I do have insulin resistance. Think I am finally O'ing today. Yay! We bd'd monday and yesterday so hopefully it will be enough. TMI tried this morning without success. Fx'd I can talk DH into giving it another go tonight. :)

Hi again, I went to edit my post earlier but got kicked off! Lol I got positive tests on the 23rd 24th and just below a positive on the 25th if that makes any since. on the 25th I got what I imagine are o pains. hoping that's when I oed rather than the 23rd. but like I said, this is our first time ttc so I'm not that great with figuring everything out yet. feeling quite off today, hungry but feel full, nausea, breast tenderness, fatigue, took a 4 hour nap today! Nipple pain, bloated, gassy, just feel blah !

Well ladies my doctor appointment was rather uneventful. Ever time I go see him, he says things that go against everything I learn from doctor google. For one thing my doc says progesterone doesn't do a thing and he doesn't think I should take it but of course said it is up to me. Then we were talking about my CM problem and he said to use any water based lube I want. I told him preseed was the only thing that was safe and he said that's not true. He said any water based lube is fine and preseed is just super expensive. That just goes against everything I have ever read. I don't think I can bring myself to BD with ky no matter what he says.

Anyway all he want to do is repeat the SA in 6 weeks and if the count is still low then we can move straight to iui. Doc didn't mention anything about HSG so I guess I don't need that. In fact the doc was kinda surprised that I've been pregnant twice with DHs count and he is thinking it may have just been a bad day. Environment can really affect it so DH is going to get the next sample from home. Doc is hoping his next sample is completely normal. Man everytime I go in there he always says I don't think anything is wrong with your fertility, I think you'll be fine. He is super positive and I really like him but he just seems a little unconventional. Anyway I guess we just wait till December now and fingers crossed I get a BFP in the mean time.

Awww, I hope you do get your BFP soon! He's probably right about the SA, since you have been pg before, it was probably just a bad day. I, too, am suspicious about any lube being okay. I thought the pH balance was delicate and lube affected that? He sounds like a very positive doctor, though, and that's good.

Oh yeah I have numbers now. So DHs sperm count was actually 12 million with 20% motility. His volume was only a little less than 3ml so the actual amount of healthy sperm in the sample was only about 7 million. I think morphology was 4% and doc said that is not an issue for us. So basically the doc wants to see a sample that has 20 million good sperm so really the count would be fine if motility was better.

Ugh well I hope we caught the egg this time :( if not I'm going to be so depressed and I think I might go crazy!~

So OH was finally able to get an erection and we just BDed. Its either two or three days past O, will it even help or cayse pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->