November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Can I join you all :)

I am due to test on the 10th November. I am currently 6dpo, yesterday I had what I think was ib, well I hope :) i wiped down there and it was a tiny bit pink, and later a tiny bit of brown. My bbs are getting more and more sensitive, I keep getting spots, attractive lol, and getting a bit achy and twinges in my low down. This morning I feel a bit weird, don't know how to explain it really :D.

Hope everyone gets there bfp this month

Baby dust to all

I am out of this month I got my af tdy feeling very depressed :( I am not able to over come ... My first iui failed .. I don't know why it's not happening for me ... My mum was very hopeful , this will b a gr8 disappointment for her .. V did everything perfectly on time but still it's not happening

All the best for all the testers wish u ladies get bfp

Ladies, any advice on my chart? Temp didnt go up much, did I actually O? I had good follicles.

Ladies, any advice on my chart? Temp didnt go up much, did I actually O? I had good follicles.

U could have just a slow rise. Mine did that this month. As long as it is going up u should be ok.

I am out of this month I got my af tdy feeling very depressed :( I am not able to over come ... My first iui failed .. I don't know why it's not happening for me ... My mum was very hopeful , this will b a gr8 disappointment for her .. V did everything perfectly on time but still it's not happening

:hugs:

Liz, you could be having a slow rise after the fallback.

I have a wicked headache today. :/ I hope it goes away. I have been using the natural progesterone cream, which, overall has reduced my pms symptoms. My fatigue is less, I'm not cramping since ovulation, and I'm not craving carbs as much. But...I have a headache!

I feel the same way. I had my first IUI 11 days ago, and though AF hasn't shown yet, hpt's are showing negative. I'm so disappointed!!! I just have to remember what the dr said...that just like everyone else, sometimes it takes a few months of trying before success. I just wish it weren't so expensive to "try"!!

So what's the plan for November? Are you going to try IUI again?

Morning-

:hugs: to all the ladies that had AF visit. I hate that aunt!

I am 10 dpo and BFN. I guess I had a "feeling" I was pregnant, but I've had that every month for the past year, lol. Symptoms include slight nausea (probably related to the crap I've been eating post hallowe'en and lack of real food), sore boobs (sure its PMS), and acne (again, likely PMS). Cramping has actually diminished. I'm not going to lie, when I saw that BFN this morning I went on a rampage and was so angry. This month we did everything perfectly!

My Dr. isn't willing to do anything more (just try to relax and not chart for 6 months and I bet you'll get pregnant) but we're not happy with that diagnosis. We're thinking we might go the IUI route.

Sorry, just super bummed. With my son we had a blaring BFP at 10dpo so I really thought I'd see something today. Nothing. Stark white.

Oh, one Q for you girls-when I took my temp, I was pretty warm with the blankets so should I take off .1 of a degree to compensate?

I feel the same way. I had my first IUI 11 days ago, and though AF hasn't shown yet, hpt's are showing negative. I'm so disappointed!!! I just have to remember what the dr said...that just like everyone else, sometimes it takes a few months of trying before success. I just wish it weren't so expensive to "try"!!

So what's the plan for November? Are you going to try IUI again?

:hugs: to both of you. :flower:

ECHO sorry about your headache! Hopefully it goes away soon :hug:

FEZZIE do you sleep with blankets every night? I wouldn't adjust it. I FELT super warm today but my temp really didn't rise.

My new new thermometer is crap! It barely works ... My other one exactly like it works WAY better. Think I'm going to put up a fuss and exchange it today. The temp variations with it are a FULL degree sometimes. I'm using my old one hoping it doesn't die on me (its slowing dying)

I've had slow rise temps on a couple of months. I don't think it makes a difference. I doubt that you didn't pop that egg after your doctor saw it right there ready to pop.

I don't have a next appoinent per say. My husband will go straight to the lab and drop off a sample either the first or second week in December. They will probably call me once the results are in and set up another consiltative appointment like I just had. By the way I had awful headaches with the progesterone supplements so I bet that's a normal side effect.

Me and DH had a long talk about the progesterone supplements last night. We've decided that I'm going to stop using them. If I get a BFP then I will get my blood tested immediately and if its low ill take it. I just want to know what my levels are naturally. I figured if I take it early never knowing if I needed it I am going to be so scared when the time comes to stop taking it. I don't want to go through that if I don't need to.

O pains were super bad yesterday but temp dropped a tad today. I don't know if I O'd yesterday or 2 days ago. My temps don't match my feelings. Either way we are BDing like crazy which I know sucks for sperm count but I'm hoping for healthier sperm.

Oh one last thing, sorry this is so long I can't tell when I'm on my phone. Me and DH went to Walmart yesterday to pick him up a multivitamin. He started looking at the ingredients in this muscle milk stuff and it had a lot of the good things for sperm that we read about. It turns out he was drinking that stuff regularly the last time we got pregnant because we were going to the gym. Part of me wonders if that played a part. We bought some and he is going to drink it again. It's too late this month but hopefully next month will be the one.

When I looked for Selenium at Walmart they were sold out! lol

We start BDing tonight. Hope he's not worn out by next weekend. Luckily he is off this whole week YIPPEE!

We got approved for IUI yesterday but do you think that with my newly discovered antibody issue (blood clotting) that the doc will even do it next cycle if we aren't preggo? I asked for my PCP referral department to get me an appointment with the hematologist ASAP. If they don't I'll call hematology myself and explain my situation.

I was feeling down yesterday but this IS what I want and if I have to give myself daily shots then so be it... My mom did it and she hates needles and I could care less about them.

Cleaning the place today and trying to keep it clean and organized so if I get preggo it's just maintenance.

thanks hope! Yea she said it was ready to burst it was at a little over 18mm! She said it just needed to reach at least 20mm to drop!

I'm on CD14 and I broke down and went out with the girls last night :( I was just having one of those "this is rediculous, a lot of women get pregnant while shitfaced and I'm tired of living in a bubble!" kind of day. I didn't like binge drink but I did have a few and now I feel like a terrible person who probably screwed everything up. Ugh. I just this hard work to pay off so I can have a good reason to NOT go out with the girls. Right now it just feels so pointless :'(

Don't beat yourself up Dantz! It doesn't hurt to indulge every now and again.

Fezzy, don't change your temp, just leave it. I hope that you really are pregnant, my fx for you.

Wow big temp spike today for me! I wonder if I o'ed early, of course it's the month I pushed our bd dates back a few days :dohh:

Question for ladies that chart: last cycle the :witch: showed up at around 5pm so I put my cd1 as the day after, should I have put it for that day?
Either way it sort of explains the potentially early o

Question about charts- This is my first month giving charting bbt an honest attempt- I went to bed super late and woke up super late this morning, thus forgetting to temp at all- do I just leave today blank on the graph or is there something else I should do?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->