November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Turtle momma if you forgot to temp just leave it blank. It will just draw a dotted line to your next temp. Luna I don't know the answer to your question but I always count the first day of bleeding as day 1 for me no matter what time of day it hits. Besides, I determine what day AF is due by how many DPO I am so cd 1 doesn't really make a difference for me.

For those interested in Chinese medicine:

"The Uterus has to provide a hospitable environment for the developing embryo. There has to be sufficient warmth and nutrition available for proper growth and development. If conception has occurred, the embryo has less than a week to implant into the uterus. Implantation into the uterus provides a direct link to blood vessels, which supply vital nutrients to the developing embryo. This link has to be maintained until the placenta is formed at about 3 months into the pregnancy. The Uterus has to be able to support the development of the fetus directly in the beginning and then by supporting the placenta for the rest of the entire pregnancy. Any weakness in the Uterus will result in miscarriage (spontaneous abortion) of the fetus. But first the Uterus has to be able to allow for implantation to occur. A very common cause of Infertility of modern women is invasion of Cold into the Uterus. Modern American women have a fondness for cold drinks and cold foods. We are a Nation of people who put ice into every thing we drink. Even if we live in warm climates, we can still be exposed to Cold pathogens, even in summer! This happens quite frequently because Americans don't like to sweat or to be hot. If we are outside in the summer months and work up a sweat what do we do? Jump into a swimming pool, go into air-conditioned cars or houses, drink cold drinks immediately subject our bodies to extremes of temperature. If we are sweating, our pores are open and our body is cooling down naturally. If we enter into the Cold or drink Cold drinks, our pores will slam shut trapping moisture under the skin. ( This leads to other problems discussed elsewhere). However, if a woman is menstruating, a channel has been opened directly into her womb. Cold has an easier time entering the body and going deep inside. Cold that invades the womb, will prevent an embryo from implanting or remaining the time needed to fully develop. Even though fertilization may occur, a pregnancy won't come to term. A woman usually can tell when she has Cold in the Uterus because heat feels very good when pressed against her abdomen. This can be heating pads or hot baths. She might also have a craving for hot drinks.
-----------------------------
A condition known as a "cold uterus" means that the uterine lining has not responded appropriately to the warming hormone (progesterone). The vessels which supply blood to the uterus are constricted as a result of this "cold" response. Women with this diagnosis often have a combination of patterns of kidney yang (the warming energy) vacuity and blood stasis. They will often have premenstrual low back pain, cramps which respond to heating pads, and clotty menstrual blood. Prescribing warming herbs and invigorating the blood will help resolve this pattern.

Monitoring the basal body temperature gives immense information regarding where the imbalance occurs as well. Temperatures which exhibit no biphasic pattern at all and are relatively low (around 97 degrees Fahrenheit) and are accompanied by cold signs reveal a diagnostic pattern of kidney yang vacuity. Remedy: supplement kidney yang. A biphasic, ovulatory pattern will begin to emerge, and reproductive hormones respond accordingly. A monophasic pattern of high temperatures which are accompanied by heat signs will respond to yin supplementation and clearing of vacuity heat.

A sawtooth, erratic pattern of temperatures means there is not enough hormonal regulation occurring to normalize the temperatures. Most often this will be accompanied by symptoms of liver depression qi stagnation, a pattern which occurs as a result of maladaptation to stress. Women who exhibit no pattern at all to their menstrual cycles often have liver qi stagnation as well. One month the cycle may last 35 days, and the next month it is 26 days. There are severe premenstrual signs some months, and other months there are almost none. The problem most assuredly lies in the liver qi (i.e., stress.) and its associated endocrine effects, and the remedy will be to course the liver and rectify the qi."

Hi ladies! Was hoping I could join you guys! I will probably start testing on the 10th, although I will only be 9dpo I have the ultra sensitive OSOM tests. Last month I finally had my pos but sadly ended in chem :( Hoping this month I will fall in with the ladies who conceive again the cycle after a chem! Good luck everyone!

Hey everyone :)

Thought I would hop in and join this thread :)

I will TRY and hold out testing until nov 10th, which I'm sure wont happen but we will see :)

I had a d&c in August and this is my 1st cycle since so I'm not sure how long to it will be. Hopefully we get a bunch of BFPs here :)

I am spotting and crampy, AF due tomorrow. When I was at the store this morning, before the spotting, I almost blacked out, but I managed to keep upright, close call. Been using cheepie internet HPT, all BFN. We'll see what tomorrow brings, but I feel like AF is on the way.

Can I join? hubby came home all excited today and said we can start in November for #2.please don't call us crazy but we are going to try for a boy(not to hard though) I won't be on here monthly.Just certain months.I should be ovulating around the 20th of November so I'm not sure when I would test yet.I totally forget how this works!

Hey ladies,

So I'm pretty positive I already Oed, but remember how I posted the photo of my US and there was two biiiiiggg follicles, one was 18mm and one was about 17mm, could I be Oing the second egg right now? My OPK is getting dark again!

It is possible, Liz, due to the Clomid and the long cycle.

Im getting pressure/mild pains on the right side of my abdomen!

Could you pop me down for November 14 please?

Thanks

Quick ??? Is Tylenol or ibpropen safe to take? I'm hurting in back and I want to be safe. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone...it's been a few weeks since I last posted. I hope you all are making it through your TWW okay!

So, yesterday I decided to test (10dpo) becuase I was having a some symptoms. AF not expected until 11/7. Well, I got my BFP! I used First Response test. I took the test in the middle of the afternoon, but the line was visible (not dark though). This morning I decided to take another with FMU. The positive line is still there and visible, but lighter than when I tested yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping this just has to do with using a test from another box and the dye levels being different. Should I be worried? I will be call my dr's office Monday morning to get in for blood test. I'm so excited, but now I'm starting to panic. Any advice???

I attached a picture. The test on the left is the one I took yesterday afternoon (2pm). The test on the right is the one I took this morning (4:45am with FMU). Maybe I need to wait longer in between to test???

GL to you all!

Attachments

• pregtest.JPG
    pregtest.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
Official testing day, so I broke out the FRER, BFN. An hour later, AF arrives, right on time. I hate her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->