November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Congrats Needabump

:hugs: Jean 40

AFM, 11dpo and started spotting. Way too late for implantation bleeding, so don't even try to get my hopes up! I am so bloody pissed off and fed up with this entire process. I don't know if I want to yell, laugh or cry, but I am feeling defeated.

Good luck to everyone that is still in the game :) Sending lots of baby dust your way!

NEEDABUMP... My tests are ALWAYS lighter in the AM with FMU than previous day! So don't worry about the line ... CONGRATS!!

JEAN and FEZZIE... Sorry ladies!

LIZ congrats on the temp rise!

Hey everyone...it's been a few weeks since I last posted. I hope you all are making it through your TWW okay!

So, yesterday I decided to test (10dpo) becuase I was having a some symptoms. AF not expected until 11/7. Well, I got my BFP! I used First Response test. I took the test in the middle of the afternoon, but the line was visible (not dark though). This morning I decided to take another with FMU. The positive line is still there and visible, but lighter than when I tested yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping this just has to do with using a test from another box and the dye levels being different. Should I be worried? I will be call my dr's office Monday morning to get in for blood test. I'm so excited, but now I'm starting to panic. Any advice???

I attached a picture. The test on the left is the one I took yesterday afternoon (2pm). The test on the right is the one I took this morning (4:45am with FMU). Maybe I need to wait longer in between to test???

GL to you all!

OMG, wow, congratulations!!! Any plans to make the big announcement to your family?

Should I trust my EWCM or my OPKs? Because I have had a lot of EWCM the last few days (CD 12, 13, and 14). I always get positive OPKs on CD 14, but they are just light lines, not as dark as the control this month (today is CD 14 and I've taken 4). And now my ewcm is leaving and I haven't gotten my positive opk :(

I thought they might be getting darker yesterday, so I tested this morning (yes I know that fmu can give false positives) but I didn't have to worry about that because I didn't get a positive at all. UGH! How am I supposed to successfully do SMEP if I don't know when I ovulated??

EDIT: I should also note that I'm using IC tests for the first time ( wondfos and one is a no name brand with a green line where the wondfos are blue and say LH all over.)

Hi. I am new here. We transfered 1 FET on Friday and we test Nov.13.

Dantz I have heard that the ic's are not as sensitive! I would keep testing and bd'ing just incase though!

Question ladies. Does progesterone make you not sleep well? I decided to try some natural progesterone cream this month (had a chem last month) and last night was my first night, and I didn't sleep worth a darn! Just wondering if I had an off night or if it was the prog!

I haven't slept well the last two nights. I think it is the meds and being on bed rest post transfer. I wake up really hot and then my brain starts spinning and I am up the rest of the night.

DANTZ I use the wondfos and they seem to be OK. I know it is possible to get EWCM at any point in your cycle too. Good luck Hun!

NEEDABUMP... My tests are ALWAYS lighter in the AM with FMU than previous day! So don't worry about the line ... CONGRATS!!

JEAN and FEZZIE... Sorry ladies!

LIZ congrats on the temp rise!

Thank so much Crystal. That makes me feel much better! It'a a good thing that I've taken all 6 tests that I had, that way I can't worry myself anymore. I'll be calling my doctor's office tomorrow.

Crystal- Just wondering if you are still spotting at all from your HSG? I've been spotting since the day after. It's brown and REALLY light...and barely even there. I was just wondering if this is normal?

Anyone else still have spotting days after having HSG? It's been 4 days.

Hey everyone...it's been a few weeks since I last posted. I hope you all are making it through your TWW okay!

So, yesterday I decided to test (10dpo) becuase I was having a some symptoms. AF not expected until 11/7. Well, I got my BFP! I used First Response test. I took the test in the middle of the afternoon, but the line was visible (not dark though). This morning I decided to take another with FMU. The positive line is still there and visible, but lighter than when I tested yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping this just has to do with using a test from another box and the dye levels being different. Should I be worried? I will be call my dr's office Monday morning to get in for blood test. I'm so excited, but now I'm starting to panic. Any advice???

I attached a picture. The test on the left is the one I took yesterday afternoon (2pm). The test on the right is the one I took this morning (4:45am with FMU). Maybe I need to wait longer in between to test???

GL to you all!

OMG, wow, congratulations!!! Any plans to make the big announcement to your family?

Kat, thanks so much! Well my husband couldn't helpo but call his parents and siblings last night. They were super excited. We didn't have plans to see them over the holidays since they are living in China right now for my father-in-law's work. We were actually planning on going out of town this coming weekend for my birthday to see my side of the family. I will tell them then. I still haven't decided how though. This will be the first grandchild/great-grandchild on BOTH sides of the family, so it's a big deal. We are so happy and I'm just praying for healthy nine months. I'm natually a worry-wort, so I need to find things to help me relax and enjoy this experience.

I really hope I Oed two of the eggs! Since one was 18mm and one was 17mm at the time of my US, anyone think it looks like I did on my chart?

Edit:

Ugh I've also had the worst migraine for the past 3 days now, anyone get this after clomid? Even though it's been about a while since last pill?

DANTZ I use the wondfos and they seem to be OK. I know it is possible to get EWCM at any point in your cycle too. Good luck Hun!

Here they are.. Like I said I usually get a pos OPK on CD 14 or 15 and I've had ewcm for the last three days but now it's gone :(

ovtest (800x600).jpg
ovtest2 (600x800).jpg

PINK... I had nothing the first day ... Light pink the second... Barely anything later that day... And a good amount of brown Friday. Nothing really today yet and just yesterday morning - Not night. Weird!

DANTZ they don't look positive. BUT you can O Within 4 days of your normal O day. I have Oed CD17-22 lol

And stressing about O can prolong it too. It's happened to me before.

Congrats needsabumpasap! H & H 9 months!

Sorry the witch got you Jean40 and Fezzie. Lots of babydust for next cycle!

Good luck Liz!

Sorry to the ladies the witch got :( It isn't fair at all.

Gongrats needsabump! H&H 9 months to you.

AFM- I'm a tad concerned about my temps. FF gave my cross hairs this morning and said I Od on cd 13. My temps aren't going up though. I thought maybe it was a problem with the thermometer but I used it later on and it gave me a different temp. Does anyone think this means I didn't actually O? Or could it mean my body isn't producing any progesterone on its own this month?

Liz did you continue BDing in case you did O twice?

Sorry to the ladies the witch got :( It isn't fair at all.

Gongrats needsabump! H&H 9 months to you.

AFM- I'm a tad concerned about my temps. FF gave my cross hairs this morning and said I Od on cd 13. My temps aren't going up though. I thought maybe it was a problem with the thermometer but I used it later on and it gave me a different temp. Does anyone think this means I didn't actually O? Or could it mean my body isn't producing any progesterone on its own this month?

I think you'll be fine, it's probably just another estrogen surge keeping temps at the coverline, I bet they start going up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->