November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I don't know why FF gave me an open circle today? Took my temp at the same time? Is it because I'm doing the progesterone cream?

congrats needsabump :)

echo did you check the sleep deprived box? that makes the circle open

:hugs: fezzie and everyone else the :witch: got

good luck liz :) I've read on ff that you can't tell if you release 2 eggs by your chart

I guess I'm 2 dpo today, keeping up the :sex: just in case though ;)

I think I'm going to take a break from BnB for awhile. I haven't been here for long, but I've already spent waaay too much time on here and I'm starting to go a little crazy. It's very helpful to me in many ways, but I now have a POAS addiction, severe line eye, an EXTREME fear of miscarriage (to the point where I don't even think I can get excited about my first bfp anymore), and a neglected house from too many hours on here. I wish you all luck, I'll be checking on this thread soon and can't wait to see your BFPs :)

https://i49.tinypic.com/2a8meeo.jpg

Hmmm? I know I already Oed!

in real life they are darker than the test line.

Hey everyone...it's been a few weeks since I last posted. I hope you all are making it through your TWW okay!

So, yesterday I decided to test (10dpo) becuase I was having a some symptoms. AF not expected until 11/7. Well, I got my BFP! I used First Response test. I took the test in the middle of the afternoon, but the line was visible (not dark though). This morning I decided to take another with FMU. The positive line is still there and visible, but lighter than when I tested yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping this just has to do with using a test from another box and the dye levels being different. Should I be worried? I will be call my dr's office Monday morning to get in for blood test. I'm so excited, but now I'm starting to panic. Any advice???

I attached a picture. The test on the left is the one I took yesterday afternoon (2pm). The test on the right is the one I took this morning (4:45am with FMU). Maybe I need to wait longer in between to test???

GL to you all!

ok, first off, CONGRATS!! Iam a little confused however.. you said you tested yesterday at 10dpo, but according to your chart, you are only 9dpo today??? those tests look fab for being at 8 and 9 dpo! dont worry, they will get darker!

Aww 11 days tell test date! Wayy to long.. we tried hard this month though :haha:. We will get pregnant, we will get pregnant lol!

I'm getting so many symptoms!! Just 7 days til I can test!!

Well, I've got to give up the ghost here. Three days in a row FRER says Not Pregnant. My beta is tomorrow, but I already know the results. I guess the pains I feel/felt in my pelvic area must be cysts, which means the delay of yet another month of trying. I'm so angry and frustrated right now :(

Well, I've got to give up the ghost here. Three days in a row FRER says Not Pregnant. My beta is tomorrow, but I already know the results. I guess the pains I feel/felt in my pelvic area must be cysts, which means the delay of yet another month of trying. I'm so angry and frustrated right now :(

Big :hugs: honey!

Good morning girls! After numerous days of no posting, and secretly checking in only once a day, I am pleased to say I HAVE OVULATED:) and I'm now 3 dpo:):):):):):):):)

It'll take me a while to catch up on all of your posts but I want to say I'm sorry for those that are already onto December, and say I have my fingers so tightly crossed that we get our BFP's this cycle:)

One more thing, thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement. It is such a relief to have somewhere I can vent, and be frustrated and ask questions and really feel like we have real friendships from all over the world:)

:hugs: Kat. Is DH going to have another SA to see if his count improved? I wish you lots of luck next cycle!

Good morning girls! After numerous days of no posting, and secretly checking in only once a day, I am pleased to say I HAVE OVULATED:) and I'm now 3 dpo:):):):):):):):)

It'll take me a while to catch up on all of your posts but I want to say I'm sorry for those that are already onto December, and say I have my fingers so tightly crossed that we get our BFP's this cycle:)

One more thing, thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement. It is such a relief to have somewhere I can vent, and be frustrated and ask questions and really feel like we have real friendships from all over the world:)

:happydance: Yay for ovulation!! SO glad you are back!

Morning ladies, 5DPO today.

Feeling super gassy, I have this really weird pressure in my chest I have had it for a couple days now, I've had a migraine since 2DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->