November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Good morning girls! After numerous days of no posting, and secretly checking in only once a day, I am pleased to say I HAVE OVULATED:) and I'm now 3 dpo:):):):):):):):)

It'll take me a while to catch up on all of your posts but I want to say I'm sorry for those that are already onto December, and say I have my fingers so tightly crossed that we get our BFP's this cycle:)

One more thing, thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement. It is such a relief to have somewhere I can vent, and be frustrated and ask questions and really feel like we have real friendships from all over the world:)

YAY Loro! :dust:

Well, I've got to give up the ghost here. Three days in a row FRER says Not Pregnant. My beta is tomorrow, but I already know the results. I guess the pains I feel/felt in my pelvic area must be cysts, which means the delay of yet another month of trying. I'm so angry and frustrated right now :(

:hugs: Kat. Is DH going to have another SA to see if his count improved? I wish you lots of luck next cycle!

Thank you.

His original SA was VERY good. In fact, the doctor said it was "impressive," so we're not sure what happened the day of the IUI. We'd "tried" 2 days before the IUI, so I wonder if that affected his swimmer count, or maybe because he'd produced his specimen at 6:30am when he was barely awake? I'm going to ask the doctor if there's anything we should do.

I am on 8dpo and I believe/i hope I had implantation spotting from 5dpo until yesterday. Tiny amount of pink blood when I wiped, not enough to be on a panty liner.

I have felt sick a lot in the mornings from 6dpo, today i have felt sick twice, i am right now :( my bbs are so so sensitive. I have a massive vein showing in the one, attractive lol

I have had a few headaches and I few twinges and pulling in my lower abdomen. If I am not pregnant this month my body has played some cruel tricks on me.

Yep! Still spotting. This is par for the course, I'll have 1-4 days of very light spotting, and then finally start. So my LP was a full 10 days this time.

Ugh this migraine wont go away! day number 4 in a row with a severe migraine.

I've never had a migraine like this before!

It's par for the course LIZ

What happens if you take off manual override? I'm just curious if you took that off and took out all your opk's what would happen. I've said before with PCOS, its super tricky to use opk's so I found it makes it much more accurate for FF if you take them out. But thats just me

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BABY_DREAM, ES89, GEM1210390, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: NEEDABUMPASAP Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!![/CENTER]

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LUNA_19 Mark it as that day... You only use the day after if AF shows after 9:00pm. GL :dust:

TURTLEMOMMA Leave that blank. If you didn't temp, no temp would suffice, only adjust if you took it but earlier or later than when you normally temp.:dust:

DANTZ Some ladies have a good amount of CM so you can have EWCM and not be OVg so it is best to keep OVg until you don't have much. That is why they don't recommend using CM alone as a determinate. I for one have only had EWCM once or twice that I can remember. GL :dust:

KEL21 I suppose progesterone can effect people different, however my experience and much of the women I have spoken with including my doc, say that it makes you drowsy and or sleepy. My doc recommends using it at night for that reason. I have used the cream and now in pregnancy use the pills. It still puts me to sleep. In fact to help with terrible sleep patterns my doc recommends I use at night because it helps me stay sleep except when I have to use the bathroom.... GL :dust:

ECHO You must have selected sleep deprived or drinking or something because Progesterone will not cause an open white circle. My chart is still attached, take a look, I have none and I use progesterone twice daily prior to finding out I was pregnant and now only once daily. GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you IMAGINARY8x, VINESHA, and JEAN40 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

It's par for the course LIZ

What happens if you take off manual override? I'm just curious if you took that off and took out all your opk's what would happen. I've said before with PCOS, its super tricky to use opk's so I found it makes it much more accurate for FF if you take them out. But thats just me

It says I'm 9DPO and that's not true because I hadn't even Oed then said the doctor. I had my US the 31st and I hadn't Oed then but had two follicles about to drop eggs.

She also said that if my OPK was pos the 31st, since it was 3 days past last clomid pill that it is accurate.

It says youre 9dpo, even if you take out your opks?

It says youre 9dpo, even if you take out your opks?

All I'm trying to do is offer your my opinion. After being on here for so long, I've learned a LOT and one thing, is to take out anything "iffy" in FF. All the women I have chatted with who have PCOS, find it very difficult to trust opk's so they go with CM, CP and temps...

I asked my doctor what day she thinks I Oed and she said CD97, and she looked at my chart and asked me about symptoms and what not. So I'm pretty sure it's CD97...

So what day do you think I actually Oed? I was taking clomid, there's no way I Oed before Oct. 31st.

Oct. 31st 3pm central time I had my US and there was one follicle at 18mm and one at 17mm and doctor said It will probably drop the 18mm that night or the following day!

My dog ate half of my Clomid!!!! hahahaha Vet said the dog will be ok but now i have to get more. Darn it! Stupid dog! Made me laugh this morning at least :)

Yep! Still spotting. This is par for the course, I'll have 1-4 days of very light spotting, and then finally start. So my LP was a full 10 days this time.

Your temp is still up, and so I still have my fx'd for you. :thumbup:

My dog ate half of my Clomid!!!! hahahaha Vet said the dog will be ok but now i have to get more. Darn it! Stupid dog! Made me laugh this morning at least :)

:haha:That actually made me laugh out loud! I'm glad the pup is ok though:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->