November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BABY_DREAM, ES89, GEM1210390, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: NEEDABUMPASAP Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!![/CENTER]

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LUNA_19 Mark it as that day... You only use the day after if AF shows after 9:00pm. GL :dust:

TURTLEMOMMA Leave that blank. If you didn't temp, no temp would suffice, only adjust if you took it but earlier or later than when you normally temp.:dust:

DANTZ Some ladies have a good amount of CM so you can have EWCM and not be OVg so it is best to keep OVg until you don't have much. That is why they don't recommend using CM alone as a determinate. I for one have only had EWCM once or twice that I can remember. GL :dust:

KEL21 I suppose progesterone can effect people different, however my experience and much of the women I have spoken with including my doc, say that it makes you drowsy and or sleepy. My doc recommends using it at night for that reason. I have used the cream and now in pregnancy use the pills. It still puts me to sleep. In fact to help with terrible sleep patterns my doc recommends I use at night because it helps me stay sleep except when I have to use the bathroom.... GL :dust:

ECHO You must have selected sleep deprived or drinking or something because Progesterone will not cause an open white circle. My chart is still attached, take a look, I have none and I use progesterone twice daily prior to finding out I was pregnant and now only once daily. GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you IMAGINARY8x, VINESHA, and JEAN40 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Can you add me to the 10th please

It feels like my heart is racing and I'm also having stabbing pains in my breasts :(

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BABY_DREAM, ES89, GEM1210390, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LUNA_19 Mark it as that day... You only use the day after if AF shows after 9:00pm. GL :dust:

TURTLEMOMMA Leave that blank. If you didn't temp, no temp would suffice, only adjust if you took it but earlier or later than when you normally temp.:dust:

DANTZ Some ladies have a good amount of CM so you can have EWCM and not be OVg so it is best to keep OVg until you don't have much. That is why they don't recommend using CM alone as a determinate. I for one have only had EWCM once or twice that I can remember. GL :dust:

KEL21 I suppose progesterone can effect people different, however my experience and much of the women I have spoken with including my doc, say that it makes you drowsy and or sleepy. My doc recommends using it at night for that reason. I have used the cream and now in pregnancy use the pills. It still puts me to sleep. In fact to help with terrible sleep patterns my doc recommends I use at night because it helps me stay sleep except when I have to use the bathroom.... GL :dust:

ECHO You must have selected sleep deprived or drinking or something because Progesterone will not cause an open white circle. My chart is still attached, take a look, I have none and I use progesterone twice daily prior to finding out I was pregnant and now only once daily. GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you IMAGINARY8x, VINESHA, and JEAN40 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

MRS- Can you please add me to the 12th?

hmm... I could have Oed twice as I did have two follicles about to drop eggs! maybe?

Can some please help?? By my opk I Am 12 days past O and by my temps it says I am 8 dpo which to me makes perfect since. What do ya'll think? Am I 8 or 12dpo? Thanks!

I got my appointment!!!

I'm seeing the hematologist this Wednesday! Which us approx. 2 days before O...

They haven't said NOT to TTC but said IUI is on hold until we get confirmation on diagnosis and treatment and then a treatment plan.

Hopefully he'll expedite treatment if I mention we are TTC!

So Im having really weird pains/pressure in my abdomen, and I also have diahrea :( Could this be a sign?

Hi ladies,

Just stopping by to let you know I got my BFP !!

Sending lots of luck to you all :)

congrats on the bfp!

Mrs. 2010 is there a reason your temp is higher on cd11? I think if you discarded that it might put o on cd13 or 14. Although cd14 would be pushing it at 3 days past your last pos opk.

congrats on the bfp!

Mrs. 2010 is there a reason your temp is higher on cd11? I think if you discarded that it might put o on cd13 or 14. Although cd14 would be pushing it at 3 days past your last pos opk.

Cd 11 is when my daughter slept with us and general I don't sleep very good when she's in the bed. So I figure that is what happen and plus she burns me up. I had 2 more positive opk after that, they were just really really light so I discarded them. All this charting with a 17 month old is really hard especially when she wakes me up at least once.

I bet! I would discard that temp then, putting it in the notes as to why you discarded it. An opk is only pos if it is as dark or darker than the control line though.

I was forgotton! Sniff, sniff. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->