November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

So glad you're back loro :hugs:

Echo you make me laugh, I'm 3 hours behind you here!

I'm getting medium/mild cramping and pressure in my abdomen.... dfjDGzsfdhsrthsrhgg

My boobs are gonna fall off!! They hurt soo bad. Grrr and it don't help my baby wants to lay on them.

Not really I just made my hubby a promise that I would wait until either AF is due or the day after. But yeah I wanna test now. A promise is a promise.

I will be testing on the 12th! Fingers crossed for tons of bfps this month.

Not really I just made my hubby a promise that I would wait until either AF is due or the day after. But yeah I wanna test now. A promise is a promise.

I know how you feel. I made the same promise to my husband, and I knew my anxiousness would not over power the guilt I would have felt if I went behind his back and tested early. I was able to convince him to let me test on 13 DPO, but the positive line was so light he couldn't see it. It is still pretty light today (15 DPO), but it is definitely getting darker. Now I have to wait out the anxiousness and the wanting to be excited until we go to the doctor and make sure everything is okay. After my miscarriage in July, it is hard for me to be excited without feeling completely terrified.

On a positive note, I have a pretty cute idea how to tell everyone. We are keeping it a secret (just the 2 of us and my OB/GYN, and you ladies of course) until 12 weeks, but I will be (hopefully, if everything is okay) 11 weeks at Christmas, so I know some really cute gifts to tell everyone then :)

Baby dust to all. And For all the BFP's I hope we all have sticky beans :)

I know how you feel. I made the same promise to my husband, and I knew my anxiousness would not over power the guilt I would have felt if I went behind his back and tested early. I was able to convince him to let me test on 13 DPO, but the positive line was so light he couldn't see it. It is still pretty light today (15 DPO), but it is definitely getting darker. Now I have to wait out the anxiousness and the wanting to be excited until we go to the doctor and make sure everything is okay. After my miscarriage in July, it is hard for me to be excited without feeling completely terrified.

On a positive note, I have a pretty cute idea how to tell everyone. We are keeping it a secret (just the 2 of us and my OB/GYN, and you ladies of course) until 12 weeks, but I will be (hopefully, if everything is okay) 11 weeks at Christmas, so I know some really cute gifts to tell everyone then :)

Baby dust to all. And For all the BFP's I hope we all have sticky beans :)
congrats! when did you get your BFP? I know 13dpo, but what date? when is your edd?

you are my TWW buddy:) if you can wait, I can:hug:

So glad you're back loro :hugs:

Echo you make me laugh, I'm 3 hours behind you here!

We are both 3 dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:
Omg 2ww buddies! :happydance:

Thats right girl!:happydance:

I am a bit worried though for my temps tomorrow, like if they dont rise, my CH's go away:cry: And it has been known to happen to me...

It'll be good, it'll be good:thumbup:
I'm right there with you :) I often get a dip at 3 dpo that makes me doubt everything...both our temps are going to go way up tomorrow though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->