November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Just got a call about my hubby's SA....not good :( They want him to do a repeat. Too bad they do it once a week and we're gone next week. Might explain a lot.

Also, started spotting again. This is extremely frustrating. Just wish AF would show so we can move onto the next month, ya know?

Oh no FEZZIE:( Did they elaborate on why his sample wasn't good?

Hi girls!

May i be added :) Testing Nov 20th.

Great visual on the implementation timing MrsMM24 :)

Yes, low count, low motility, low across the board. It makes me sad that they make you wait a year before you can get tested for this stuff, and the whole time we may not have even had much of a chance!

Loro, nope still mouth temping, which is why I think its a good possibility I may be PG, normally my temps are erratic even after O. Not sure though just saying my thoughts...

FEZZIE does DH take any vitamins? I put DH on a multi vitamin and morphology went up 2% ... And I've heard great things about Selenium!

Hey ladies!

I am finally ovulating after my birth control craziness, so I need help please with my OPK. Today is the second positive surge day I have had. We BD yesterday when we got the first one, and we are going to BD again when DH comes home tonight. I am not temping this month, so should I consider today to be ovulation? I know the best times to BD are the day of the surge and day after, but does that get thrown off when there are multiple days of positives? Should we keep BD as long as I am getting positive OPKS? This is pretty personal, but the problem is that he is on medication for anxiety which decreases his ability to ejaculate, so we try to space it out as much as possible. Should we maybe skip tonight and do it tmrw instead? My instincts are telling me if we must choose only 1 day to do it tonight again. Any thoughts? I really appreciate you all so so much, THANK YOU <3

Yes, low count, low motility, low across the board. It makes me sad that they make you wait a year before you can get tested for this stuff, and the whole time we may not have even had much of a chance!

SO SORRY Fezzie. I think Crystal's vitamin idea is great

cristeena if it was me I would go for today :)

Awe, fezzie, hopefully it was a fluke and normally dh's sperm are great. :hugs:

K, way too early for SS but three things are very different this month. 1dpo-4dpo I have serious pressure in my abdomon, normally after o my boobs are tender and they are not at all and my may cycle of clomid, I only got sore nipples last 2 or 3 days before AF came. I was getting dinner ready and my nipples started to get uncomfortable.

Cristeena I have 2-4 positives before I go back to negative. I would definitely go tonight too. The reason I say that is because my FS will usually pick a middle day as "o" day

cristeena I agree tonight is the night :)

loro my nips are already really sore too, especially in the shower...ouch!

Thanks for the support, ladies. We're going to look into some multivitamins, and see what the next SA reveals. Hopefully it was a fluke.

Several of you ladies have lovely looking dpo charts! Can't wait to see some BFPs! I'm still spotting but cramping now too.

I am so sorry baby maybe. I too had 2 miscarriages within 3 months. It isn't fair to anyone but I still have hope for all of us.

Crystal that desensitize process sounds interesting. My low does is only 81 mg so maybe they could just get you to that a couple hundred seems extreme. And after baby it wouldn't matter if you lost the tolerance you wouldn't think. Either way I'm so glad they are going to give you progesterone next month. I also hope they get the hint and give it to you this month. I worry a little about me not taking it this month because I'm hearing more and more that it only works if you start it before BFP. Though I've seen lots of women on this site start it after they knew they were pregnant and they were perfectly fine.

Fezzie I know exactly how you feel. We just got the dreaded SA done too with not so good results. I agree with everyone who suggested a multi vitamin. We went straight to the store to get one after the results. We also found a male fertility blend supplement I ordered online. They wanted us to wait 6 weeks though for the redo. Your doctor only wanted a week between yours? Sperm take something ridiculous like 3 months to mature so if there was something that affected his count like being sick or something, you most likely wont see a change in only 1 week. Also if my DHs sperm has always been bad, we still did conceive twice so it isn't impossible.

I'm loving everyone's great temps. My seem to be going down :( I'm not real happy about that. I do wonder if it could be a mouth breathing issue. All this talk about vaginal temping is getting me interested though as long as I'm catching O I'd say that's good for now. My temps are different every month so I don't feel like they tell me much. Fingers crossed it goes up tomorrow though :)

Oh ladies it is frightening how liitle water I drink. I use a water bottle that holds about two and a half cups. I looked at it after work today and I had literally only drunk like 2 sips. This is a real probablem for me. I just don't enjoy water. I bet this correlates to my CM issues. If I'm lucky ill have 2 water bottles a day so that's 5 cups. I guess it's better than nothing.

I'm loving everyone's great temps. My seem to be going down :( I'm not real happy about that. I do wonder if it could be a mouth breathing issue. All this talk about vaginal temping is getting me interested though as long as I'm catching O I'd say that's good for now. My temps are different every month so I don't feel like they tell me much. Fingers crossed it goes up tomorrow though :)

Oh ladies it is frightening how liitle water I drink. I use a water bottle that holds about two and a half cups. I looked at it after work today and I had literally only drunk like 2 sips. This is a real probablem for me. I just don't enjoy water. I bet this correlates to my CM issues. If I'm lucky ill have 2 water bottles a day so that's 5 cups. I guess it's better than nothing.

Don't worry about your temps, you are still well above coverline. Especially if you don't know your pattern yet, either. FF has lots of charts to look at, and bfp charts come in all different lengths, with rises, drops, zig-zags, you name it!
And water is probably an essential problem with your cm. What about tea? Green tea? Herbal?

I'm horrible with Water too!!! But when I was preggo it's ALL I drank. Try seltzer water. The bubbles helped me.

Just thought I'd say I've been so incredicly cranky today....like bad! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->