November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I'm so confused! lol

Got it, it's now red dotted but says 9DPO now.

Question for you ladies! It's tmi just so you know! Last month I got ib on 6dpo. It was pink mixed in with my dh's swimmers so was a fair amount. And I only got it once when I wiped. So last night right before bed when I wiped I got a fair amount of sticky cm, most of it was my usual clear to light yellow cm, but one piece was brown. And that was it, nothing since. Hoping it's ib again, but it was so small just not sure. Also have had really bad cramps since yesterday.

LIZ- see what happens if you take out ALL opk's + and negative throughout the whole cycle and see where it puts you!

KEL- I'm hoping you can get some answers here cause I cant help you girl

Holy temp spike LORO!!! Yay!!!

Liz I think that's right too!

And Yea the worst part about DH not doing "chores"... He's been on vacation this week!! lol

FEZZIE glad AF finally came and you can start fresh.

Good luck ladies!

Loro, solid red lines now for 6DPO!
With BDing the day before and day of O!

I told ya LIZ! :)

CRYSTAL- I'm elated for my temp spike, I think its only been that high around like 10 dpo and then it dropped right away. I know its still early though!
Have you been enhoying having DH home?

oh loro your chart looks amazing! Wish I could get a nice temp spike

https://C:\Documents and Settings\sd15141\My Documents\My Pictures\20121109_074925.jpg

This is the first time i'm posting a picture, so i hope i didnt it right.

I am at CD11 and this morning i have had quite abit of EWCM. Which bc of the false + i got a few days ago i wasnt gonna start using my OKP's until tomorrow. But since i had all this EWCM i decided to test and it was + i believe. Is that dark enough to be positive? I have had one darker before but i think this is pretty dark. What do a think. Then that creates my 2nd question...it CD12 to early to be O'ing? I didnt get a US this month so i will have no idea about the size or look of my ovaries at all. I have been bumped up to 100mg this cycle which my doctor said that she wants me to be O'ing on CD's 12,13 or 14.

Question for you ladies! It's tmi just so you know! Last month I got ib on 6dpo. It was pink mixed in with my dh's swimmers so was a fair amount. And I only got it once when I wiped. So last night right before bed when I wiped I got a fair amount of sticky cm, most of it was my usual clear to light yellow cm, but one piece was brown. And that was it, nothing since. Hoping it's ib again, but it was so small just not sure. Also have had really bad cramps since yesterday.

Thats what happened to me two weeks before I got my BFP. Good luck to you !

STEVI- I cant see your picture!

COLOR- Congratulations hon:)

Yah i cant figure out how to find the URL of a picture. Oh well. Either way. from what i said...what do ya think?

And congrats Colormefamous

You could be gearing up to ovulate, for sure. Which days did you take your Clomid? I took it days 3-7 and o'd on day 18 last cycle and 19 this cycle. They say anywhere between 5 and 10 days after your last pill. I'd BD at least every other day until your ovulation is covered hon:)

COLOR Congrats!!

STEVI I can't see it. The URL of the picture would be if you posted it to a website. You can "go advanced" and upload a pic there off your computer. Good luck girl.

I took it days 5-9 that is why i thought it was so wierd that i was getting EWCM already and a +OKP. Like i said i wasnt going to start using my OKP's until tomorrow. I'll keep testing and keep doing the bad thing all weekend long! thank god for weekends. And we have no plans at all which means we know have plans. I know hubby will be happy!

Anyone else have any good plans thing weekend?

STEVI I'll be doing the same as you -- weekend BDing! Still waiting to O myself. Tests appear to POSSIBLY be darker this morning.

I'm going home at 5 to test then I'm off to a Scentsy party and ill test again when I get home. Ill be testing at least three times a day to confirm O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->