November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

HOPE- I hope your temps go back up too, but look how long your LP is, you've got a long way to go so dont give up yet!
I do not drink water, i dont drink much of anything really. I maybe drink 3 cups of anything a day, but i cannot get water down. When i was pregnant i had to drink it obviiusly, and id put in crystal light which really helped alot and its amazing how much even a squeeze of lemon does!

Thanks so much ladies, just got up from a 30 min lay down session after BD tonight! :)

Also, I NEVER EVER drink water :/ and I make NOOOOO CM at all, never thought that could be correlated. I dont drink anything :/

GL TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

ladies you need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day! It's hard at first but after a few weeks you will really feel it if you don't drink enough. I exercise a lot so I drink 2-3 liters a day :)

Dedication: still BDing even when you're ticked off at DH!

Men I swear they think that if they just suck at dishes and household chores we'll just dismiss them of their duties... Sorry pal I work 40 hours just like you!

Vent Over :haha:

AF finally arrived and also graced me with killer cramps. Into month 13. Good luck to everyone left :) :) :hugs:

Dedication: still BDing even when you're ticked off at DH!

Men I swear they think that if they just suck at dishes and household chores we'll just dismiss them of their duties... Sorry pal I work 40 hours just like you!

Vent Over :haha:

Amen sister!

:hugs: Fezzie.

My husband is just like that. And I got my hours cut at work and he's been hounding me to get a second job,but I have one already! Housekeeper!

Wow I'm so glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like water. I'm not a big fan of tea unless its like snapple or something but then it's not good for you at all. I've also tried a variety of crystal lite and different things like them but I can't stand them. Even a hint of that Splenda taste and its gross to me. I do like the bit of lemon idea though. Maybe ill try that. I'm the same way I don't drink much of anything. I pretty much only drink water just not much of it. Luna good for you. I do drink more when I exercise and I trying to make that regular so let's hope so.

Loro my LP isn't really that long. It's only been supper long the last couple cycles because I was taking the progesterone suppositories. I would take them through 14dpo then stop and have to wait for AF after that. I decided not to take them this month so that's why I'm worried. I'm worried my temp is so low because maybe I'm not producing progesterone on my own now or something.

HOPE- I dont know a whole lot about progesterone so I'm afraid I cant help you too much there. But an increase this morning is a good sign:)
FEZZIE- I'm so sorry love

I kinda of feel emotional right now, I don't think Ill ever get pregnant :(

LIZ- You're not alone in feeling that way; its completely normal. But dont let your BFN from this morning deter you. You are still very early!

Thanks loro, I think I may even only be 7DPO, I think I Oed when you suggested.

Then you are crazy early, didnt stop me though, I'm only 6dpo and i tested this morning!

I completely agree with that Liz. Does it not give you red CH's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->