November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

BABY- I am so sorry for what you're going through

ECHO- If this month isn't your month, will you switch to vaginal temping? I notice a HUGE difference in the consistency. Hardly any zig zags at all!

I was going to. I bought 2 thermometers for just that reason.

My concerns are
a) I already sometimes fall asleep with the thermometer in my mouth, and sometimes it falls out and I have to temp all over again.
b) How do you hear the beep under the covers? :haha:

I have zero issues hearing it. My DS is still asleep and my hubby is gone to work,. so its quiet. You just have to be quiet! lol

I am still bleeding. I took another CB digital test this morning and "Not Pregnant" came up pretty quickly. I get my HCG results back today or tomorrow and I am pretty sure what the doctor is going to say, that it was another miscarriage :cry:

I am not even sure what I am feeling right now, I just feel kind of empty. This is my second miscarriage in a little over 3 months. :cry:

To all you ladies who got BFP's: Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and baby :) :thumbup:

To all of you who did not get BFP, I will be trying again with you next month I guess :cry:

SO SO sorry babymaybe :( :hugs:

I am still bleeding. I took another CB digital test this morning and "Not Pregnant" came up pretty quickly. I get my HCG results back today or tomorrow and I am pretty sure what the doctor is going to say, that it was another miscarriage :cry:

I am not even sure what I am feeling right now, I just feel kind of empty. This is my second miscarriage in a little over 3 months. :cry:

To all you ladies who got BFP's: Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and baby :) :thumbup:

To all of you who did not get BFP, I will be trying again with you next month I guess :cry:

I am so sorry, babymabey. My heart is heavy for you. :hugs:

FEZZIE- Were you spotting yesterday? What were your temps this am?

Well, I had the tiniest bit of brown in my CM. My little darling son woke me up about one thousand times last night, so I couldn't temp. My boobs are pretty darn sore and I'm cramping a bit, so I am just waiting for AF. I wish she'd show up. I'm not taking a test, because I tested yesterday and the day before and both negative. No hint of a line. Tempting to get excited, but I don't want to be disappointed.

:hugs: babymaybe

Echo v temping is waaaay better, I started this month. As per someone's suggestion here I stick my head under the covers so I can hear the beep :)

Fezzie I don't think you asked to be buddies with me but I'm in the over a year group. We have been trying for 18 months though I have had 2 BFPs so I don't know if that counts for what you are looking for. Your temps are still great. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I will add you to my TTC buddies list! I'm just looking for other women that have been on this journey for a year or more, to help me commiserate :) :flower:

Mrs2010 - My daughter would go through times like that & I was told it was because she was restless. The doctor recommened keeping her busy through the day & at night give her a warm cup of milk. It actually worked. I think my DD was overly tired that when it came time for bed she couldn't sleep well. Also I would bathe her in laveder & rub lavender lotion on her to help relax her.

It actually worked! She slept all night long. Which is strange because she doesn't like warm milk. I also gave her a little message last night. My hubby was jealous lol he wanted one too! So thanks a lot! I feel great today!!:happydance:

Holy temp increase LUNA:):):):):)

FEZZIE- I still have very high hopes for you hon:)

Mrs2010 - My daughter would go through times like that & I was told it was because she was restless. The doctor recommened keeping her busy through the day & at night give her a warm cup of milk. It actually worked. I think my DD was overly tired that when it came time for bed she couldn't sleep well. Also I would bathe her in laveder & rub lavender lotion on her to help relax her.

It actually worked! She slept all night long. Which is strange because she doesn't like warm milk. I also gave her a little message last night. My hubby was jealous lol he wanted one too! So thanks a lot! I feel great today!!:happydance:

Yay thats great!! I bet your one happy momma :thumbup: Im sure the massage also helped to relax her :)

I am having weird short, sharp pains in my right ovary. Any thoughts?

Hmmmm, I'm not too sure. Is that the side you ovulated from?
Since you havent gotten a BFP before, anything that is different than your normal, I'd consider it a positive sign:)

So sorry maybebaby. Fx'd for your forever baby in December.

The LO massages really do work. My DH thinks I spoil DS (he'll be 2 next month!) but I rub his feet at night to help him go to sleep and it works like a charm. :)

Good luck to all testing soon! Lots if babydust to everyone!

Afm- 5dpo today. Not much to report. Hoping for the best! Currently don't have any tests in the house since I usually get tempted to test at 10dpo and am trying to wait until AF is late.

I am having weird short, sharp pains in my right ovary. Any thoughts?

If its weird it is a good sign! For me, that's normal. I usually cramp from o to af, so a lack of symptoms would make me think something was up. FX'd!! :dust:

:happydance:I got some great news today!! Both of my sis in laws are having boys!!:happydance: One is due 12/28/2012 and she is 33 weeks today and is having labor pains as we speak:happydance:. So baby Dax will be here before we know it!! She has to see the doctor at 1. Hopefully they can either stop them or let her go ahead and have him. And the other baby is due 4/9/2013! :happydance::happydance: No name picked out for him yet!!

So now my hubby is saying it is our turn dang it!! Lol:haha: so we'll see . Hopefully it happens soon.

YES!!! The Doctor himself just emailed me... We are going to do progesterone supplement until 12 weeks with the IUI next month... FINALLY! lol

I did reply asking if there was anything I should do this natural cycle - kind of as a hint about progesterone lol

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: FOOTIEC and NAVWAG :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84, GUMPYTTC5, KAT S, PJSTENSGAARD, RUNNERGRL, AZBABYDUST, and FEZZIE :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

Thread Comments I just want to say that this thread is for comments of support, however sometimes this TTC thing is not always "happy" and some of the advice and support is not always "good" however that is the best part of this thread. There is soooo much experience and information with each lady on here. I hope we don't take offense to things that others say. I hope we don't leave the thread because of this as well. I again hope everyone really takes a moment to read my initial statement on the front page as to what my threads mean to me and hope they could mean to everyone else. I don't think that UNDER25 was trying to speak for everyone, LOROJOVANOS either, as each stated they were speaking for a good majority. We all enjoy ladies on this site in different ways and I hope you all stick around.:dust:

UNDER25TTC I hope you are doing well, hope to see you back and if not, you can check me out in my journal or on other threads Hun! GL in your journey!:dust:

CRYSTAL so sorry that appt wasn't as delightful as your other or informative. I think that moving forward with IUI is a great suggestion and for you, unlike myself, you can also still attempt naturally while pursuing IUI! For the record, IUI has the same success rate as intercourse.... Just a little information for those that don't know. I should know!:winkwink: As well HSG does not have characteristics to delay OV, infact it helps to clear tubes in alot of cases and that is one reason why it is said you are pretty fertile up to 3 months after having one. I think that at the moment there is no clear explaination for your MCs but stay faithful and true to the journey, your BFP is around the corner. I want to remind you, that I have 2 MCs prior to this BFP and one was missed not finding out till 9-10 wks the other a chemical and I had HSG and use IUI, and I'm in my 30's with early characteristics of menopause and lower progesterone... There is tremendous hope:dust:

TURTLEMOMMA GL Hun!:dust:

FEEZIE Hang in there, for the record and for more hope for you, look to what I wrote to CRYSTAL above and also know this, the current BFP took me 38 cycles and 2 MCs... GL Hun!:dust:

MRS.2010 CONGRATS on your forthcoming Nephews!:dust:

BABYMABEY :hugs: I am soooo very sorry this is happening for you. I know how you are feeling and I hope you and your family are doing as well as possible during this time. My heart goes out to you.:hugs:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you RIVER54 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:
The December Thread will be up next week!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 86 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

November!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

:hugs: Fezzie.

Loro & Liz, nice temps!

Cristeena, I would highly suggest charting, then its easy to know when you have o'd!

Thanks Echo! I bought a BBT thermometer before this cycle, but I stopped because my temps just kept jumping WAY up each day, and I figured my body was too weird for temping or something. Most of those nights I had interrupted sleep, so I am guessing maybe that affected it. If it doesn't happen for me this month, I will DEFINITELY be trying it again next cycle :)

MrsMM Thank you so very much! You have so much advice and experience with this! And you do give me hope. My tests are normal, we CAN get pregnant just one has to stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->