November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I think I am having another miscarriage:cry: A few hours ago I started bleeding. It was really light and pinkish brown in color. It started to get lighter, now it is getting a little heavier. I am having a little cramping, not a lot, and there is no clotting in the blood. It is so hard to stay positive, all I want to do is lay in bed and cry.:cry:

I think I am having another miscarriage:cry: A few hours ago I started bleeding. It was really light and pinkish brown in color. It started to get lighter, now it is getting a little heavier. I am having a little cramping, not a lot, and there is no clotting in the blood. It is so hard to stay positive, all I want to do is lay in bed and cry.:cry:

I am so sorry! FX that its normal spotting and it will go away...:hugs:

Thanks Crystal! I'll need a little luck tonight. :dohh: PS- I think we are within a day or less in our cycles this month!

Wow I feel like its only been a day or two since I've posted but boy was there a lot to catch up on. This thread has been busy lately. Where to start. I too was a little thrown from the BFP rain dance. I read it three times before I processed what you wrote in parenthesis lol.

Fezzie I don't think you asked to be buddies with me but I'm in the over a year group. We have been trying for 18 months though I have had 2 BFPs so I don't know if that counts for what you are looking for. Your temps are still great. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Crystal I'm so sorry about your appointment. I was going to mention baby aspirin too but I see there is a problem with that. How can you desensitize and why would you need to be on it forever?

Liz, first off I can't believe your OH is going to have a little sister. It is a little strange to me that she waited 5 whole months to tell her own son that she was pregnant. Are they not very close? I know I am a little late to comment on the drama portion but I'd like to throw my 2 cents in on that as well. For starters, Liz I'm really sad to see you haven't come back to post since everything was said. I personally enjoy having you here and under25 does not speak for everyone because you don't annoy me at all. I agree with echo that that post was not appropriate for the whole group. It is not ok with me if someone feels attacked or not comfortable confiding and sharing the feelings and emotions they are experiencing on a site that is made for doing exactly that. We all do things that are not rational such as using pregnancy tests religiously from 5dpo (sometimes sooner for some). We all know very well that you most likely wont get a positive that early but we all do it anyway. The thing I love most about this site is that I can partake in all those crazy things and not get judged for it by all you ladies. Now I can't speak for PCOS because I know nothing about it but Loro did a nice job of explaining her experience and why you can't trust those results. It's great that we can share personal experiences and advice here. It can benefit everyone, not just the person you are talking to. The only thing I ask is that we don't judge one another when we may not take your advice. We are all crazy women with baby fever and sometimes taking those tests is the only thing we feel control over. I for one get my hopes up every month and yes when I see those BFNs I do get depressed about it but hey it's all part of the TTC journey right. There is no right or wrong way to go about your personal journey.

It's hard to post after catching up on over 10 pages. I'm sure there are things I wanted to comment to but have just forgotten about. Welcome all new comers and big hugs to everyone the witch got. Lots of baby dust to all of us.

AFM-I'm going to throw in a quick SS. I had some strange very sharp quite painful pain down in the possible ovary area or maybe even a little bit higher. It was strange and hard to explain but they were quick pains. My BBs are also slightly sore but they never really started hurting till after my BFPs before so who knows. I'm not taking the progesterone though this month so it can't play tricks on me ;)

Aspirin Desensitization is done in many ways but I think the way I'd be treated is super small dose like 20-40mg in the morning one day and then every hour or so they would give me a little but higher dose. In this time frame I could feel nauseous, have trouble breathing, etc. but by the end if the day I will be up to 650mg.

You have to take it daily afterwards so that you do not become allergic again. It's something like 24-48 hours without it and you're allergic again.

I'm testing tomorrow, Ladies!! Please send baby dust my wayy!!

I need a humidifier. The dryness in my house from the coal stove makes my nose and mouth dry, and makes me mouth breathe. The dry mouth wakes me up at night with thirst. Temp is probably affected by this.

I am still bleeding. I took another CB digital test this morning and "Not Pregnant" came up pretty quickly. I get my HCG results back today or tomorrow and I am pretty sure what the doctor is going to say, that it was another miscarriage :cry:

I am not even sure what I am feeling right now, I just feel kind of empty. This is my second miscarriage in a little over 3 months. :cry:

To all you ladies who got BFP's: Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and baby :) :thumbup:

To all of you who did not get BFP, I will be trying again with you next month I guess :cry:

So sorry babymaybe :( I know how you feel love. Three in the last ten months and it was every month we actually tried that we got pregnant. It's very frustrating. :hugs:

I am still bleeding. I took another CB digital test this morning and "Not Pregnant" came up pretty quickly. I get my HCG results back today or tomorrow and I am pretty sure what the doctor is going to say, that it was another miscarriage :cry:

I am not even sure what I am feeling right now, I just feel kind of empty. This is my second miscarriage in a little over 3 months. :cry:

To all you ladies who got BFP's: Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and baby :) :thumbup:

To all of you who did not get BFP, I will be trying again with you next month I guess :cry:

So sorry. :hugs:

Does anyone know if an HSG can delay O? CD19 and no sign of her even remotely coming and I usually O on CD20...

BABY- I am so sorry for what you're going through

ECHO- If this month isn't your month, will you switch to vaginal temping? I notice a HUGE difference in the consistency. Hardly any zig zags at all!

So sorry about the loss!

Afm, just thought id say my temp is stil up and looks pretty good so far

LIZ- Did you switch over to vaginal temping? Your temps the last week or so have been pretty steady:)

BABY- I am so sorry for what you're going through

ECHO- If this month isn't your month, will you switch to vaginal temping? I notice a HUGE difference in the consistency. Hardly any zig zags at all!

I was going to. I bought 2 thermometers for just that reason.

My concerns are
a) I already sometimes fall asleep with the thermometer in my mouth, and sometimes it falls out and I have to temp all over again.
b) How do you hear the beep under the covers? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->