November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Awesome Crystal. When are you expecting to O??

I have O'd both of my clomid cycles on CD17. I'm so happy i am O'ing so much earlier this cycle. I will be testing 2 times a day over the weekend.

Good luck Crystal.

Oh yah and I see my Grandma for my first reiki session on Sunday!!!

The last 3 days I've had pinching in my right ovary. Hope that's a good sign for me. If not I'm ready for next cycle. Got my Geritol and soy :)

Another high temp! :happydance:
I really thought yesterday's was just a fluke, it doesn't usually go this high until the last few days of my tww

Your chart is looking great loro :) cramps can be a good sign especially this early ;)

I'm anywhere from 6-8 dpo.I had 5 days of postitives OPKs and ovulated 7-9 days late.I figure the day that I finally stopped getting positives I ovulated that day or the day before.Not the first day I got an OPK.I don't temp because its impossible for me but what do you ladies think?

Color- Congrats !!!!!! :)

Loro- Im hoping these cramps are a good sign for you!

Had the nurse fax me my blood results because I never saw the MTHFR...

I tested positive for MTHFR C677T homozygous (two types).... :cry:

Thanks girls!! Hope to see you guys in the pregnancy forum soon!! ;)

Haha yeah! It sucks though. my bf just dumped me and wants to drive me to the abortion clinic asap. Like really!? this was supposed to be a good thing! he wanted a baby...

That's awful. I hope you have a good support system around you. :hugs:

He dumped you right after you found out or before?? I'm so sorry! How long where you guys together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->