November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

YAH Luna! :)
How are you doing ECHO?
COLOR- I am so sorry youre going through this
CRYSTAL- I dont know much about that but I'll google it so I can know more and help you through it love

:hugs: Crystal, I'm sure your Dr will figure it all out for you

I'm anywhere from 6-8 dpo.I had 5 days of postitives OPKs and ovulated 7-9 days late.I figure the day that I finally stopped getting positives I ovulated that day or the day before.Not the first day I got an OPK.I don't temp because its impossible for me but what do you ladies think?
Sometimes I ovulate in the middle of the positive opk's when I get a bunch, but it could have been after, as well. Sometimes it measures the LH falling, but it depends on whether you o'd 12 hours after surge or 36 hours after surge. FX'd.

I'm ok, Loro, thanks for asking. Your chart looks fantastic. I really think this is it for you.

Luna, your chart looks great, too.

Good luck Stevi!

Guess who got her positive OPK?!

I'm excited but nervous because I fear that even another positive will end in a loss because of the MTHFR.

Should I go out and buy b6 and b12? Like individually? My complex is like only 2-5mg and the b6 and b12 in stores are like 100+mg

What dose should I get?

Also - I'm on 1mg Folic Acid prescription, then the complex has some, and my multi-vitamin has some too. According to the last nurse email she said that the doctor would probably put me on 4mg of Folic Acid... so should I buy that too? I emailed her back asking if we should start the 4mg now since I haven't ovulated yet... and she never got back to me (She's probably sick of me since I've been emailing her back and forth for the last week now!)

I would get some b6 and b12 also. I take one of each. My b6, I take 1 pill @50mg and my b12 I take one at 100mcg!

Yah for your +opk hon, Happy humping! :)
BTW- I'm going to say to you what people have said to me during both losses and my ectopic: "god" doesnt give you what you cant handle. I know at this moment, it doesnt really feel like enough but for the weekend, all you can do is enjoy your hubby, BD lots and xome Monday, go and see your Dr and explain you have ovulated and express your concerns. It seems like your reg Dr and nurse are good people. There is nothing you can do the next 2 days hon...

AFM- I just got a tonn of EWCM...?

YAY Crystal!!! Maybe you and I will O on the same day

good luck crystal :sex: :dust:
I think there is no harm taking the extra vitamins, the Bs and folic acid are all water soluble so you'll just pee out any extra that your body doesn't need :)

LORO Thanks Hun. I'm trying to remember that. Just been a rough few years! But holding onto hope!

STEVI that would be awesome!!! TWW buddy!

So whats all of your experience with EWCM in the TWW?

I've only ever had ewcm in the tww a couple days after o, not in the middle. Must be your mucus plug forming. :)

O goodness, wouldnt that be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
I searchd charts on FF with EWCM during TWW and there are like none, I think one had it the day before AF and one the day before A bfp! I think no one would put EWCM in their cm cause it gives you dotted CH's! So I just made a note! Lots of women have watery cm though, but hardly any with EWCM, thats why i thought id ask

I sometimes get random patches of ewcm in between my usual creamy cm, especially first thing in the morning but I don't put it in my chart. I've heard of plenty of people getting ewcm before a bfp :)

Question, how do I know if my chart becomes triaphasic?

My temps have never been so regular before! They look good, yea?

OMG, call me crazy but so many different things have been happening this cycle!

liz I think in order for a chart to be triphasic you need a second temp rise sometime when implantation would occur, so 6dpo or later. Your post o temps are looking great :thumbup:

Speaking of triphasic charts I think I'll have one if I have another high temp tomorrow :happydance:

Question, how do I know if my chart becomes triaphasic?

My temps have never been so regular before! They look good, yea?

Your temps look great, but not triphasic yet. FF will tell you when they are. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->