November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I'm giving temping an honest shot this month... I discarded 3 temps because I woke up each time like an hour before- and the 3 days I didn't temp were because my schedule is so cuckoo on the weekends and I didn't sleep well AT ALL and so didn't bother- can anyone take a look and give me some advice? I don't know if there is enough info to actually see anything clearly... THANKS!!!

Turtle I find I do better if I temp right when I wake up rather than at the same time everyday, if I wake up early I usually try to get to sleep for a few minutes and if it's not happening then I'll just temp then.

Did you get a good night's sleep last night? If so it looks like you just o'ed :)

So the miscarriage was confirmed today. My HCG levels came back at 4, which means it happened right after I got my positive pregnancy test. On to another month of TTC :(

Good Luck to those of us who are still trying and congrats to all those who got their BFP's, I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

LUNA- If your temp is above 37.05, I'd think your chart will be triphasic!
BABY- I am so sorry hon

I got the best nights sleep all week last night and the night before so I think those temp are correct! I usually temp at 530 when dh gets up- I don't get up till 730 and I usually have to pee when his alarm goes off. :)

I think I did o- I had all the signs and my + opk on Wednesday...

So sorry baby...

So very sorry Baby

LUNA - I keep forgetting that B vitamins are water soluble! Guess who's hitting up the store tomorrow? This gal... folic acid, B6 and B12 here I come :)

Thanks to all you ladies for being such a great support system through all my crazies and findings. We've all said it, and the people in our physical lives just do not understand our insanity! So so very thankful to have you all!

Guess who got her positive OPK?!

I'm excited but nervous because I fear that even another positive will end in a loss because of the MTHFR.

Should I go out and buy b6 and b12? Like individually? My complex is like only 2-5mg and the b6 and b12 in stores are like 100+mg

What dose should I get?

Also - I'm on 1mg Folic Acid prescription, then the complex has some, and my multi-vitamin has some too. According to the last nurse email she said that the doctor would probably put me on 4mg of Folic Acid... so should I buy that too? I emailed her back asking if we should start the 4mg now since I haven't ovulated yet... and she never got back to me (She's probably sick of me since I've been emailing her back and forth for the last week now!)

First off sorry to hear about the results of your bw... But many women with that mutation in their genes go on to have healthy pregnancies and children. Lovenox injections may be an option for you in the future. Aspirin is also used but I seem to recall in previous posts you were allergic.

All the b vitamins you mentioned about are water soluble. So if your body gets more then it needs it just gets rid of the excess through the kidneys ( you pee it out). I am a pharmacist in Canada so I don't know what is available OTC in the USA but here you can get b6 in at least 50-100mg and b12 in 1000-2500 mcg. Folic acid 1 mg is available without a Rx but over that you need a prescription. Check out Folgards as it has all 3 vitamins in it. I am currently taking PregVit with 5mg folic acid only available by prescription. I would increase these vitamins through supplements or diet. Add up what you currently have in your vitamin regime and top it off where needed. Definitely more of each needed.

Ice Princess -

Silly question here...

So they diagnosed me with being allergic to NSAIDs after I had a "anaphylaxis" response to taking Aleve (Naproxen). But after having my daughter about 2 years prior to that I was taking Motrin and never had an issue with Aspirin/Ibuprofen before. Is it possible that I'm not even allergic to aspirin per-se and possibly just allergic to Aleve?

Baby I'm very sorry. You will get your rainbow I just know it.

Loro and Luna great charts. Your temps are so high. My temps tend to stay in the 97's. can that be normal? Margo I know that Chinese stuff you posted mentioned something about low temperatures. I really wish I had been temping when I got my BFPs then I would at least have something to compare to.

Crystal I'm sorry about your results. I don't know much either so I shall consult google as well. Is it something you can just get all of a sudden or is it likely you've always had the mutation. I only wonder because of your DD. you didn't have any problems with her did you?

AFM-I'm 8dpo and have actually not gotten the urge to test yet. Maybe it's because of DHs results this month. Ill maybe test at 10dpo(Sunday) or wait till 12dpo. When I took my bra off today I did feel very obvious soreness there. Also me and DH showered this evening after working out and I did notice a little CM. It was very stretchy so I think it was EWCM. Loro your the one with that too right? Hopefully it's a good sign.

Yes you might only be allergic to aleve. How bad was your anaphylaxis... Hives, sweling lips, trouble breathing, hospital bad? Also sometimes you can be allergic to something and not really know it until u get that one big reaction and never try it again for fear for your life... Ex. Getting stung by bees 5 times before but 6th time you get anaphylaxis. and avoid bees like the plague after it. You can get allergy testing done. Or try to skin test aspirin. Crush up a pill and add a bit of water to make a paste. Apply a small amount to area of skin like forearm and see if rash, itching happens. I would not recommend taking any NSAID orally unless you consult you doctor.

P.s. no question is a silly question

To the ladies that asked... He dumped me after we found out. He may just be in shock. I really dont know. Everything was fine and yesterday he said he would be happy...We were only together for 4 months... I dont want to abort this baby though. Ill likely adopt it out. I already have one and I cant afford to have another on my own... I dont know what I was thinking...

Ice Princess ... I threw up about an hour after taking it... Panicked about throwing up and starting getting anxious... Then I felt like it was hard to breathe but nothing was itchy and I am asthmatic... I waited about an hour and for my DH to get home and then we went to the ER per doctors orders. I arrived told them my trouble breathing and the potential reason why and they admitted me. Shot me up with epinephrine, prednisone and Benadryl.

That's a good idea about the skin test. Would any aspirin work like baby aspirin??

To the ladies that asked... He dumped me after we found out. He may just be in shock. I really dont know. Everything was fine and yesterday he said he would be happy...We were only together for 4 months... I dont want to abort this baby though. Ill likely adopt it out. I already have one and I cant afford to have another on my own... I dont know what I was thinking...

Do whatever you think is best. So sorry it has to be so hard for you, but if you go into adoption, you are giving a couple a wonderful chance to be parents, and if you keep the baby, it would be an amazing experience, even if things are tight because the best things in life are free, and many people survive on very little. I wish you the best.

Ice Princess ... I threw up about an hour after taking it... Panicked about throwing up and starting getting anxious... Then I felt like it was hard to breathe but nothing was itchy and I am asthmatic... I waited about an hour and for my DH to get home and then we went to the ER per doctors orders. I arrived told them my trouble breathing and the potential reason why and they admitted me. Shot me up with epinephrine, prednisone and Benadryl.

That's a good idea about the skin test. Would any aspirin work like baby aspirin??

I think you should definitely find out if you are allergic. I have read, too, that allergies can come and go. The Chinese believe the body goes through a complete change every 7 years, including allergies. And another possibility is whether the attack was combined with an allergy to something else. Like my husband isn't allergic to dust, and isn't allergic to cats, but if you put the two together....

Thank you. I know the family I chose will love my child just as I do. Im still in shock by my bfs reaction but he seems to be coming around. Maybe he was in shock. There`s so much going on in both of our lives right now. On the plus side I figured out things with my teacher and he said that it wouldnt affect my schooling so I am definitely not aborting this precious little one! (In the paramedic program which is very physical so I wasnt sure...) Anyway, best to all you lovely ladies.

Color- I'm so sorry you are in this situation! :hugs:

OK- I've been wondering about this for awhile... I get sore bb's starting 1-3 dpo that always lasts until AF. Obviously if I got pregnant my body wouldnt know that early. So, will my breasts just continue to stay sore if I get preg or would it go away then come back later once my hcg levels are up? Does anyone know what causes sore breasts? I heard it was the rise in progesterone...?

Thanks!

Guess who got her positive OPK?!

I'm excited but nervous because I fear that even another positive will end in a loss because of the MTHFR.

Should I go out and buy b6 and b12? Like individually? My complex is like only 2-5mg and the b6 and b12 in stores are like 100+mg

What dose should I get?

Also - I'm on 1mg Folic Acid prescription, then the complex has some, and my multi-vitamin has some too. According to the last nurse email she said that the doctor would probably put me on 4mg of Folic Acid... so should I buy that too? I emailed her back asking if we should start the 4mg now since I haven't ovulated yet... and she never got back to me (She's probably sick of me since I've been emailing her back and forth for the last week now!)

I'm so sorry to hear this. But I do have some good news. I have MTHFR and three beautiful children. I can't tell you that it was easy getting them here, but they are here. We found out when I was pregnant with my 2nd. During pregnancy I have to take shots of blood thinners and I am Rxed 800 mg of Iron as well as having to take prenatal vitamins and folic acid everyday for life, pregnant or not. My diagnosis led to the diagnosis of every female on my mom's side. My daughter also has it. Not that it is an issue right now, but because it can cause clots, no birth control! If there is anything I can do, let me know. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->