November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Good morning girls,
YES. I am the one who had EWCM yesterday, just once though, a massive glob! This am, I had a temp drop

7dpo LORO... I'm guessing implant girly... :)

I'm coming to terms with the MTHFR diagnosis but now I'm thinking I need to call that hematologist back. And it appears that others have their family members tested after they are diagnosed so I want to see if that is something I should do as well.

I got an even more positive OPK today...

Loro and Luna great charts. Your temps are so high. My temps tend to stay in the 97's. can that be normal? Margo I know that Chinese stuff you posted mentioned something about low temperatures. .

Your temps are similar to mine, rarely close to 98. Apparently, from what I've looked up, that isn't bad. If our temps after o were still hovering in the high 96's/low 97's, then there might be a problem, but as long as there is a confirmed temp change, we have nothing to worry about.

7dpo LORO... I'm guessing implant girly... :)

I'm coming to terms with the MTHFR diagnosis but now I'm thinking I need to call that hematologist back. And it appears that others have their family members tested after they are diagnosed so I want to see if that is something I should do as well.

I got an even more positive OPK today...

:sex:

I know nothing about the MTHFR, but it makes me think a bad word, that I'm pretty sure goes through the heads of those diagnosed. :hugs: You will get through this. From what I did gather online, it doesn't stop pregnancy, so, again, :sex: and good luck!

Echo I felt the exact same way when I first saw the word. It's also the bad word I want to scream since being diagnosed!

I'm glad I'm not the only one reading it as that OTHER word in my head

I knew I couldn't be the only one. ;)

I would totally scream it at the top of my lungs, as if it were a person standing in front of me. But, that's me.

Okay, I really don't want to get my hopes up BUT AF is due today and my cm is creamy almost like lotion!! Boobs are just a little sore but with Ava they really didn't hurt that bad. Just every now and then. Plus I don't think I want to test AT ALL. I like the idea that I might be pregnant and seeing a negative will upset me a lot!! I really don't want it to take another 4 years for I get pregnatn again. It's already been 11 months. Grr I hate I ain't like I was at 18!!

Crystal, my sister law has something similar to that. She has to have a shot at 12weeks or she'll lose the baby. She said her body fights the baby like it's an infection. She lost her last one because the doctor wanted her to wait until she was 20 weeks. Needless to say she lost it at 20+1. The doc waited to long. But she has 3 healthy kids with one on a way. Oh by the way she said that she'll take a 100 shots just to keep her babies. Each one she had to have shots. Good luck!!

I haven't been on here much lately! Congrats to all that have received their BFP's! :hugs: to those that had AF show!

AFM: I should be ovulating either today or tomorrow! Looks like this cycle is finally back to normal for me! I just wanted to drop in real quick to see if you could add me to test on Nov 22nd?

Crystal: Looks like our cycles are pretty in-sync this time around! We had our HSG the same day...and by looking at your chart...looks like you will be ovulating the same time as me too! I am hoping that this means we will both be getting our BFP's this month as well! :)

Ice Princess ... I threw up about an hour after taking it... Panicked about throwing up and starting getting anxious... Then I felt like it was hard to breathe but nothing was itchy and I am asthmatic... I waited about an hour and for my DH to get home and then we went to the ER per doctors orders. I arrived told them my trouble breathing and the potential reason why and they admitted me. Shot me up with epinephrine, prednisone and Benadryl.

That's a good idea about the skin test. Would any aspirin work like baby aspirin??

Usually if your exposed to allergen that causes anaphylaxis reaction occurs fairly quickly ( within minutes). It may have been nerves/anxiety that brought on a asthma attack? But I would get tested to be safe.

Yes low dose aspirin 80-81 mg is ok. FYI never give it to babies or children as it can cause Ryes syndrome.

PINK --- when do you expect to ovulate? I got a stronger positive this AM... thinking that I will O today/tomorrow. Curious what FF will have to say about it :)

MRS. 2010 --- Good luck! And it sounds like your sister in law has the RH factor? I do not luckily have that as I'm a positive blood type and so is my husband.

PANDA - Congrats!!!

Ice Princess ... I threw up about an hour after taking it... Panicked about throwing up and starting getting anxious... Then I felt like it was hard to breathe but nothing was itchy and I am asthmatic... I waited about an hour and for my DH to get home and then we went to the ER per doctors orders. I arrived told them my trouble breathing and the potential reason why and they admitted me. Shot me up with epinephrine, prednisone and Benadryl.

That's a good idea about the skin test. Would any aspirin work like baby aspirin??

Usually if your exposed to allergen that causes anaphylaxis reaction occurs fairly quickly ( within minutes). It may have been nerves/anxiety that brought on a asthma attack? But I would get tested to be safe.

Yes low dose aspirin 80-81 mg is ok. FYI never give it to babies or children as it can cause Ryes syndrome.

Yea they marked my chart as "anaphylaxis." It could have been a weird reaction.

I never give anything but children's motrin / tylenol to DD.

I'm going to buy some today. Worst case scenario DH can start taking it for heart health if my skin has a reaction :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks for the temp info. Thanks makes me feel a little better. I see you had a temp rise...yay! Today is 9dpo for me so 1 or 3 days until I start testing. I bought a massive amount of IC at the beginning of the cycle so I could have started days ago lol. I guess I've been so busy lately that I haven't been thinking about it. This has been the fastest TWW for me ever.

Panda woohoo! H&H 9 months.

Color I'm so sorry. What a crappy situation. You mentioned that the family you picked will love the baby. Have you already picked a family and committed? I don't really know how the process works but what if 5 months from now you and your BF work things out and you change your mind? Are there any ways out so you can keep your baby?

Mrs. 2010 when was the last time you tested? I don't think I'd be able to resist on AF day if I had symptoms. Do you "feel" like AF is coming? I'd say test :) about the boobs hurting, mine never really hurt during the TWW but they started hurting the day I had gotten my BFP and just got worse from there. I think it's the hcg that makes them hurt but I guess progesterone can do that too so who knows. Ever since my last miscarriage my boobs do hurt in the TWW so I can't use that as a symptom anymore for me.

Crystal let us know how the aspirin test goes. Ice Princess thank you for sharing all your pharmaceutical knowledge with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->