November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Thanks for the temp info. Thanks makes me feel a little better. I see you had a temp rise...yay! Today is 9dpo for me so 1 or 3 days until I start testing. I bought a massive amount of IC at the beginning of the cycle so I could have started days ago lol. I guess I've been so busy lately that I haven't been thinking about it. This has been the fastest TWW for me ever.

Panda woohoo! H&H 9 months.

Color I'm so sorry. What a crappy situation. You mentioned that the family you picked will love the baby. Have you already picked a family and committed? I don't really know how the process works but what if 5 months from now you and your BF work things out and you change your mind? Are there any ways out so you can keep your baby?

Mrs. 2010 when was the last time you tested? I don't think I'd be able to resist on AF day if I had symptoms. Do you "feel" like AF is coming? I'd say test :) about the boobs hurting, mine never really hurt during the TWW but they started hurting the day I had gotten my BFP and just got worse from there. I think it's the hcg that makes them hurt but I guess progesterone can do that too so who knows. Ever since my last miscarriage my boobs do hurt in the TWW so I can't use that as a symptom anymore for me.

Crystal let us know how the aspirin test goes. Ice Princess thank you for sharing all your pharmaceutical knowledge with us.

I tested 3 days ago. And it was Neg. But it was a cheap test. I have no signs of AF coming. No cramps, head aches nothing. Usually I get cramps so bad I feel them to my knees but nothing. But tomorrow I will find out if I am or not. FX'D and good Luck to!!

So my left ovary and my lower back on that side are hurting and pinching. I SWEAR I ovulated from my left side last month? Well anyway I think I'm ovulating!

I'm going to be heading out to the stores in about 1-2 hours. We have some stuff we need to grab so I'll be hitting up Walmart for more vitamins supplements and baby aspirin. Going to go out to eat too to my fave Mexican restaurant since I am feeling a bit down. We will BD again tonight and tomorrow night so I can cover all grounds. I will be re-testing OPK, next time I go, to see if it's as stronger or lighter.

Crystal-I should ovulate either today or tomorrow too!! I got a really close to positive test last night. I plan on taking a test here soon and I will check back in to let you know what the result is! Problem is...I usually only get one positive test before they go negative again. So once I get a positive....I panic that I am going to miss the time. Last month I got multiple positives on two days due to taking soy.

Thanks for the temp info. Thanks makes me feel a little better. I see you had a temp rise...yay! Today is 9dpo for me so 1 or 3 days until I start testing. I bought a massive amount of IC at the beginning of the cycle so I could have started days ago lol. I guess I've been so busy lately that I haven't been thinking about it. This has been the fastest TWW for me ever.

Panda woohoo! H&H 9 months.

Color I'm so sorry. What a crappy situation. You mentioned that the family you picked will love the baby. Have you already picked a family and committed? I don't really know how the process works but what if 5 months from now you and your BF work things out and you change your mind? Are there any ways out so you can keep your baby?

Mrs. 2010 when was the last time you tested? I don't think I'd be able to resist on AF day if I had symptoms. Do you "feel" like AF is coming? I'd say test :) about the boobs hurting, mine never really hurt during the TWW but they started hurting the day I had gotten my BFP and just got worse from there. I think it's the hcg that makes them hurt but I guess progesterone can do that too so who knows. Ever since my last miscarriage my boobs do hurt in the TWW so I can't use that as a symptom anymore for me.

Crystal let us know how the aspirin test goes. Ice Princess thank you for sharing all your pharmaceutical knowledge with us.

I tested 3 days ago. And it was Neg. But it was a cheap test. I have no signs of AF coming. No cramps, head aches nothing. Usually I get cramps so bad I feel them to my knees but nothing. But tomorrow I will find out if I am or not. FX'D and good Luck to!!

Good luck Mrs2012!!!! KMFXFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my positive OPK!!! I believe I am ovulating from my right side this time around! Had some pains on my right side. :) Can't wait to see how this cycle goes! I have had EWCM for the last few days...which hasn't happened in a VERY LONG time! I also have a higher chance of conceiving due to having my HSG done this month. So I'm praying that it's enough to get me my bfp! I just wish my DH's sperm was better! :(

The witch got me :cry: so I'm onto to December! Trying not to get too down about it, I know I'm not the only one who has been ttc #1 for almost 2 years! GL to all those still in with a shout in November xx

Crystal- YAY!!!! That's so exciting!!! We should be 2WW buddies!!! Maybe I will be on here more often now since things are slowing down. I've had a pretty busy week. When do you plan to test??

Thanks Luna!!

PINK I'll start testing fairly early. Especially now since I found out my diagnosis with MTHFR. I want to know AS SOON as I'm pregnant so I can inform them. Hoping that they'll take action medication wise.

It's a genetic mutation. Causes inability to absorb B vitamins properly or something to that effect.

just waiting for my third day of higher temps! I'm feeling good this month for the first time in a looooong time! FX!!!

Crystal and Peony-:dust:

Congrats Panda!

:laugh2:

PS does anyone else think some of the characters on the smilie list are so adorable? I've been trying to think of ways to use some of them but they really arent applicable... :plane::shipw::bunny:

I'm testing (early) tomorrow, too. Trying to mentally prepare myself.

Good luck Mrs Mason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->