November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hugs: MrsGruffalo

I'm thinking about testing tomorrow too. I was going to wait and see what my progesterone was at before deciding but when I registered for the site to view it today it said I had to wait for my pin to be mailed to me before I can access anything :|
It's such a tough call but I feel like knowing it's not my month early is slightly better than getting my hopes up for several more days...

Congats to all the BFP's! H & H 9 months!

Good luck to to those testing! Fx'd for you all!

Sorry to anyone the big bad witch caught.

:cry:I am so hurt right now, AF got me an hour ago. She snuck up on me. No warnings at all. I just don't no what happen, I mean my temp is up I even had CM. I just don't know. All I can say is that she was really cruel this time!! 11 months and nothing. I guess it was just meant for me to have Ava and that's all. I was blessed to have her. It took 4 years... :shrug:

I think I am going to wait until after the holidays to try again. I want to enjoy them with my family and this just brings me WAY down. Unitl next time....

Good Luck everyone and tons of baby dust all of ya'll!!:dust:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!:xmas16:

So sorry MrsGrufalo and Mrs. 2012. Mrs. 2012 maybe it will happen for you while your not trying over the holidays.

I think I'll join you ladies in testing tomorrow. Thinking positive thoughts for us all.

Sorry to those ladies who got AF:(

Good luck to those testing tomorrow:)

Mrs. 2010 and Gruffalo SO very sorry that the witch got you :( :hug:

Good luck testing ladies!!! I wish you all the best of luck!!

TMI ... I actually had a glob of EWCM today! That's never happened!!! Not a glob at least. We are out to dinner now and then heading to walmart after for the vitamins and aspirin to test my allergy!

Me too lol then I can just start it daily with the added supplements! And IF I do at least it's just on my arm!

Well ladies af caught me today so on to December for me. Not feeling completely gutted because I did learn a lot of new things this first cycle. This upcoming cycle I plan to incorporate a lot of great ideas: continuing with charting, trying out the clearblue fertility monitor i just bought along with opks, trying preseed, increasing the bd'ing, and I will resist the urge to symptom spot and poas everyday cuz it almost made me insane..lol. FX'd and GL to everyone.

Soooooo, despite literally NEVER getting AF early...I am out. :sigh: Never say never! At least I am not waiting around and wasting money on BFNs! On to the next month!

Temp went up again this morning! My temps have never.looked like this before!

Soooooo, despite literally NEVER getting AF early...I am out. :sigh: Never say never! At least I am not waiting around and wasting money on BFNs! On to the next month!

Sorry to hear you're out too...
See you in December...fx we get our BFP's :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"