November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Thanks! My temps do look promising dont they? Im not going to test until the 16th though, im goimg.to make myself wait!

Well I'm not sure how long to keep the aspirin on for but so far it's been like 15 minutes and nothing. Not to mention I clean the area with alcohol, and scratched the surface with a needle first the applied the crushed up aspirin paste...

Well I'm not sure how long to keep the aspirin on for but so far it's been like 15 minutes and nothing. Not to mention I clean the area with alcohol, and scratched the surface with a needle first the applied the crushed up aspirin paste...

No itching or redness? That is a good sign... Try to keep it one for 1 hour because you said it took that long for last reaction. Best of luck!

Thanks ICEPRINCESS!!!

I was hoping you were around lol I figure I will keep it on for about an hour plus just to see what happens. I put it right where they do my normal allergy testing... On my forearm. No itching. No redness around the area. I will see if there is anything when I take it off.

Hey I am brand new to this.. The forum and ttc :)
I have made a deal with DH: I can test tomorrow (Nov 11) if I promise to save the last one for when I am late. This is of course for my sanity since I would test daily if I had enough HPTs.
4 days before af is supposed to visit. Praying all day and night. Baby dust to everyone still waiting to test!!!

Welcome Faith - Good luck!

It's been over an hour and I'm about to take the paste off. Curious if anything will be underneath.

No change it heart rate, no rash around it, no itching, no change in breathing. Nothing.

Ok taking it off now!

Ok it's not really red or raised. Looks pretty normal to me!

I bought b6 and b12 and folic acid tonight. Going to start taking large doses of that to see if it helps much!

Heyy ladies! Looks like everyone is still waiting to test but I took another test today and it was a BFP again! Still no symptoms and havent missed my period! Hope others start testing soon! The suspense is killing me!

Just read an interesting article that said progesterone is the cause of pms symptoms. If you get pregnant the only difference is your pms doesnt go away, but may stay the same or in some cases become worse (because of the extra hormones your body starts producing). To me this says symptom spotting in the 2ww doesnt work because your symptoms are just progesterone related (and progesterone levels should always rise until right before your period if you ovulated!)

I'm going to keep this info in mind when tempted to symptom spot. It may help me stay a little more sane... :wacko:

Feel free to comment!

Just read an interesting article that said progesterone is the cause of pms symptoms. If you get pregnant the only difference is your pms doesnt go away, but may stay the same or in some cases become worse (because of the extra hormones your body starts producing). To me this says symptom spotting in the 2ww doesnt work because your symptoms are just progesterone related (and progesterone levels should always rise until right before your period if you ovulated!)

I'm going to keep this info in mind when tempted to symptom spot. It may help me stay a little more sane... :wacko:

Feel free to comment!

It's really hard to not symtom spot isn't it... I was talking to my friend about it this week and she was pregnant this time last year, she basically said the same thing that it was like her normal PMS symptoms and still only a couple of days before AF was due and that it just didn't go away and that is what triggered her to take the test...

... I'm trying to hold that in mind but it doesn't necessarily mean that I'll succeed in totally avoiding symptom spotting, and I guess that we all have to do what keeps us sane and I know that what keeps me sane won't be the same as what keeps other people sane!

Feeling fairly sane this month and like I might even make it until test day.... doesn't mean that I'll hold on to that as the week continues though

9dpo today, AF due on the 18th and hoping to not test early!

Good luck everyone!!

BFN for me this am. I am going to stop the progesterone. I am also going to start vaginal temping next cycle.
Good luck to today's testers!

Temp still high! When does ff say its triaphasic? My chart looks like it is doesnt it?

BFN for me this am. I am going to stop the progesterone. I am also going to start vaginal temping next cycle.

You aren't out til that damn witch shows!

Good luck to all testers today, I am at 7dpo, besides taking one opk the other day to confirm that I wasn't still positive (I had 3 days in a row of +), I haven't even opened my testing drawer.:thumbup:

Echo I was thinking of temping next cycle if this isn't a bfp cycle......I have hypothyroid though and am prone to low temps; would this mess up my temping??

Liz if you get another high temp like that tomorrow it will probably say triphasic, good luck hun!

Sorry Echo, but your not out till the witch shows!

Where are all the other testers? Good luck to everyone!

So sorry for all of those the witch got :(

You aren't out til that damn witch shows!

Good luck to all testers today, I am at 7dpo, besides taking one opk the other day to confirm that I wasn't still positive (I had 3 days in a row of +), I haven't even opened my testing drawer.:thumbup:

Echo I was thinking of temping next cycle if this isn't a bfp cycle......I have hypothyroid though and am prone to low temps; would this mess up my temping??

Temping is great! A thyroid problem won't affect it, you will still see ovulation just with lower temps. GL!

I agrre with ECHO. High temps or low temps doesnt matter, as long as thee is a shift in temps, youre good. Vaginal temping, generally, is more consistant but when you start it, your temps will be a bit higher than when you orally temp

Sounds like there could be some BFPs soon!! I hope to see some tests soon!!

It's by far, your best looking chart so far LIZ:)
And keep in mind, just in case this cycle isnt it for you, the Clomid was successful to make you ovulate the first cycle; thats AMAZING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->