November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Yeah but I'm also just not feeling anything different this month

4 days until I test ahh. I dont even want to.. feel like its going to be negative because I dont have any symptoms AT ALL. If its bfn this cycle.. im going to temp as well next cycle. My husband says he thinks were going to get pg in december.. hopefully hes right! :thumbup: He knew a month before we got pg with our daughter.

Good luck this month everyone!

xox

Luna, I feel the same way. Nothing is different, and for some reason I think it would be if I were pregnant. We timed bd perfectly, absolutely perfectly this cycle. But next cycle could possibly give me a BFP on my 11th wedding anniversary. <3

I could be seeing things.. Or it is a VERY faint positive four days before af is due. I started crying then had to compose myself because Im so afraid I am seeing it because I want to. But all my other bfns have been stone cold single solid blue and this one just wasn't!!!!!
Testing again in 4-5 days
Good luck everyone, dont lose hope if af hasnt reared her ugly head yet xxoo

BFN for me this am. I am going to stop the progesterone. I am also going to start vaginal temping next cycle.
Good luck to today's testers!

You aren't out til that damn witch shows!

Good luck to all testers today, I am at 7dpo, besides taking one opk the other day to confirm that I wasn't still positive (I had 3 days in a row of +), I haven't even opened my testing drawer.:thumbup:

Echo I was thinking of temping next cycle if this isn't a bfp cycle......I have hypothyroid though and am prone to low temps; would this mess up my temping??

I'm also hypothyroid and I get obvious temperature changes... just check out this and other past charts :)

Ok LUNA and ECHO- It's still early guys and lots of women, lots, say they have ZERO symptoms before a BFP so don't give up just yet:)

I could be seeing things.. Or it is a VERY faint positive four days before af is due. I started crying then had to compose myself because Im so afraid I am seeing it because I want to. But all my other bfns have been stone cold single solid blue and this one just wasn't!!!!!
Testing again in 4-5 days
Good luck everyone, dont lose hope if af hasnt reared her ugly head yet xxoo

Can you take a pic and post it?? GL!

Luna-maybe you released TWO eggs, or one split into two... maybe you're going to have TWINS! :)
THere was a time when the idea would have terrified me but at this point I'll take anything I can get :haha:

Funny you should say this as doc warned me about higher chance of twins on higher chlomid dose and i just said 'i don't care!!' Then yesterday i spent time with my friend's 4 month year old and when she started crying i panicked at having to deal with two!!!

Still after 13 months we can't be picky

Cramping and spotting, so I think I ovulated earlier and af will be here tonight or tomorrow. Onwards and upwards.
Twins would be awesome, crying and all.
Congrats, I hope to faith.

I. HATE. WAITING.

I'm going out of my mind. Still, don't want to test early. Going to wait until the 16th at least. AF is due on the 17th, I think.

My CM is still thick, has been since I ovulated, and it usually doesn't do that. But I'm not sure there are that many early symptoms- until the thing implants and starts growing, there aren't that many changes to your body. But I'm still going out of my mind trying to find ANYTHING that makes me think I'm pregnant. Yesterday, the garbage stank really bad, and I was like "MAYBE I'M PREGNANT".

Should I test early? Testing early doesn't make me more likely to be pregnant, just tells me sooner, and it may not work. With my first pregnancy, I tested the day AFTER my period was due, and only got a very faint positive. It took three days after that until I was getting a more solid line. So there's not much point in testing early? AHHH I hate this uncertainty.

Sigh... I tested today at 14dpo and got a bfn. I feel no signs of af though, just sore boobs and I was slightly dizzy yesterday. I am just really confused as my temps are staying high and not dropping. I normally start around 14 or 16 dpo, so I guess I will just have to wait and see. I wish my temps would clue me in on what is coming like they did last cycle with their slow but steady downward curve.

Just wondering.. do you guys count DPO from the day of +OPK or from the day after??

Congrats on the BFP! For some reason Im really hoping for twins so Im going to take a digital test on Tuesday and just see if it says Im farther along than I actually am! Apparently if it does, it means you are pregnant with twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->