November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I keep getting gushes of cm, amd it had a super light pink tinge to it, im also having cramps but way too early for af..

I'm allergic to cheese- ate a quesadilla last night and vomited- I was 2 dpo yesterday and am wondering could the vomiting affect implantation?

ANd my temps have skyrocketed! What is going on here? keep in mind its my first month temping)

has anyone experienced pms type moodiness during ovulation? I feel crappy and moody but am approaching ovulation or on it right now. i suppose it could also be the chlomid. it's never happened to me before.

:dust: to all

Today is my O day. I am going to test on Thanksgiving morning, the 22nd. Please add me to this list! I just read the entire thread!

has anyone experienced pms type moodiness during ovulation? I feel crappy and moody but am approaching ovulation or on it right now. i suppose it could also be the chlomid. it's never happened to me before.

:dust: to all

YES! I NEVER get moody and the clomid made me a basket case a for about 3 days during ovulation time! I was also very crampy until AF pretty much, but were less in severity from 2dpo until the day before the witch.

wow turtle look at those temps! :thumbup:
I'm a little confused why you didn't get crosshairs today, you definitely o'ed on cd16 :)

wow turtle look at those temps! :thumbup:
I'm a little confused why you didn't get crosshairs today, you definitely o'ed on cd16 :)

RIGHT? I thought for sure they'd add it today! I even re-added two temps that I had discarded (hadnt gotten enough sleep before temping). I think FF needs 6 low temps then three consecutive days of higher temps... :wacko: Maybe tomorrow?

Liz- sounds promising! :thumbup:

My cramps are slowly getting worse, too early for af though, no sign of her either.

My cramps are slowly getting worse, too early for af though, no sign of her either.

If youre 8 dpo today then it could be implantation- I wouldnt start testing until at least 12 though or you'll drive yourself crazy!

I'm testing the 15th had a few symptoms
sore boobs, constipation , sore teeth, struggling to stay awake.
what do you think ? could it be possible I have finally fallen

Just found out a friend is pregnant- With twins- and it happened right away. :( happy for them but sad too.

:hugs: Turtlemomma! I totally understand how you're feeling! Hang in there! It will be your turn soon!

I know how you feel my best friend wasn't even trying for a baby and she fell.
my turn will come as will yours.
don't forget it's also hard for them to tell you the news as well.
my best friend broke down when she rung me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"