November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hugs: to everyone having a rough time

So, I've got cramps so bad, it is in par with period cramps; how can AF be coming only 8 days into the LP?:cry:

Well, I've googled clomid, and apparently strong cramps in the tww are a side effect. Hot water bottle?

i know its kind of late but ill be testing on the 14th, day after AF is due..if I make it that far!!

Well, I've googled clomid, and apparently strong cramps in the tww are a side effect. Hot water bottle?
I just dont recall it being like this. I'm not dying in pain by any means, but super uncomfortable. I got back to May cycle, and thorugh my whole LP, I had like 3 days of cramps or so, now im on 8 days straight!

Loro and Liz I'm hoping your cramps are a good sign. Margo I'm so sorry. BFN for me this morning too. I've been feeling some low cramps/pressure also yesterday and today.

Heyy quick question, can you get a BFP from a miscarriage 4 months ago?

I've just posted this in another thread but thought I'd put it here incase any of you ladies know anything about it....

I had a horrible 2 hours last night with a gall stones flare up (some genetic things predispositions are just nasty aren't they) it was absolute agony and pacing at 2 in the morning is never going to be good...

I've spoken to the doctor about it before and he said that having gall stones shouldn't make any difference with trying to get pregnant... but I'm 9-10dpo and if it was my month I'd be around implantation, surely being in that much pain would cause a problem?

Colormefamous did you get blood tests to monitor your hcg level after the miscarriage? My doctor gave me weekly blood tests until my hcg went down to 0. If you did get monitored then no you wouldn't get a BFP. I think in some cases the body doesn't expell the pregnancy completely and hcg doesn't fall like its supposed to. I think at that point women need a D&C. Ladies correct me if I'm wrong here because I have absolutely no experiences to back up what I'm saying. Most likely though if your cycles have been back to normal, this is a real BFP for you.

My boobs hurt this morning. MY BOOBS HURT! YAY!

Every single morning I wake up, sit on the toilet, and have an internal argument about testing right then and there. Uuuugh can't hold out much longer. I WANT TO KNOW, DAMN IT.

Good job holding out ladies!

I'll keep rooting for you! I really hope to see some bfp's on here soon, as November seems so much different from previous months.

afm....still spotting, but red instead of brown. Temp has plummeted. I know I'm not out until the witch shows full force, but.....I am out. I know that. Breasts aren't as sore, fatigue isn't there. Hopefully she won't just keep teasing me with the damn spotting and show up so I can start fresh. Looking forward to December! If my cycles stay regular I should ovulate around December 1. No stress. Thinking happy thoughts.

Good job holding out ladies!

I'll keep rooting for you! I really hope to see some bfp's on here soon, as November seems so much different from previous months.

afm....still spotting, but red instead of brown. Temp has plummeted. I know I'm not out until the witch shows full force, but.....I am out. I know that. Breasts aren't as sore, fatigue isn't there. Hopefully she won't just keep teasing me with the damn spotting and show up so I can start fresh. Looking forward to December! If my cycles stay regular I should ovulate around December 1. No stress. Thinking happy thoughts.

:hugs: A Christmas BFP would be pretty awesome. (And my fingers are crossed AF doesn't show up and you get a giant surprise later this week.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->