November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I test at only 9po because I'm two days late for AF and I've had a lot of runny watery cm.Im scared to say its a true positive because its a first response and I read those are infamous for false positives.it is pink in color and I am early to test so I will keep testing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
Luna, I've got my FX'd for you!!

Platinum, from what I have heard it is dollar store tests (pink evaps) and the blue dyes that are infamous for evaps. First response are pretty reliable!

I've just posted this in another thread but thought I'd put it here incase any of you ladies know anything about it....

I had a horrible 2 hours last night with a gall stones flare up (some genetic things predispositions are just nasty aren't they) it was absolute agony and pacing at 2 in the morning is never going to be good...

I've spoken to the doctor about it before and he said that having gall stones shouldn't make any difference with trying to get pregnant... but I'm 9-10dpo and if it was my month I'd be around implantation, surely being in that much pain would cause a problem?

I actually have first hand experience with this. I had gallstones and was actually scheduled to have surgery to have my gallbladder removed. I found out I was pg during the pre-op testing. I had been in alot of pain as well. The surgery was postponed until after I gave birth but I had a healthy pregnancy and baby. So the gallbladder issue didn't effect my ability to get pregnant but I did have hyperemisis (extreme nausea and vomiting from it) but all I needed was occasional IV fluids to prevent dehydration.

Hope you are feeling better! Good luck and take care of yourself!

startingtotry in May i started having alot of problems with my gallbladder. my dr. said she wouldn't let me do any sort of treatments and i should use protection until i got my gallbladder removed. she said getting your gallbladder removed while you are pregnant is very risky for you and your baby. Also pregnancy can bring more attacks on, so if you decide to stick it out it could possibly get worse. gallbladder problems run alot through my family. my cousins dr. told her the same thing.

so just be cautious for your sake and future baby.

startingtotry also heating pads and laying on your side works wonders on attacks!

I test at only 9po because I'm two days late for AF and I've had a lot of runny watery cm.Im scared to say its a true positive because its a first response and I read those are infamous for false positives.it is pink in color and I am early to test so I will keep testing

Looks like a BFP to me! Never heard of evaps on FRER and I can see the line even on my phone. Congrats! Hope the line kerps getting darker for you!

Congrats platinum! Frers definitely don't get evaps, I've taken enough to know ;)

oi tmi but.i have the worst diarrhea today, painful too :( im not sick at all either.

Thanks ladies.I feel a lot better knowing they don't get evaps as much as I thought! I was for sure those where the ones that had them.Good luck to everyone.This is our last baby so I'm sending lots of baby dust!

I didnt get to do my Reiki Session this weekend. Everyone was sick. I was pretty bummed but we are going to try for next weekend. But we definatly stayed busing other ways lol I ovulated on Sat. CD12! I am finally in the window my doctor wanted me to be

I didnt get to do my Reiki Session this weekend. Everyone was sick. I was pretty bummed but we are going to try for next weekend. But we definatly stayed busing other ways lol I ovulated on Sat. CD12! I am finally in the window my doctor wanted me to be

What is a Reiki Session??

I've been having sharp pains/crampiness on BOTH sides. Is this a bad sign? They're like ov cramps not like AF cramps.

Is anyone on? I need help figuring my body out! Idk what is goin on! Read my post from yesterday to today and see if u can help... I'll be on and waiting to chat.. Help!

So If u read I had
Iud removal oct 23
Actively tried up until Sunday the 5th
Tons of symptoms
Wait gain
frequent urination
Acne
Hot and cold
I mean literaly almost everything
But then on wednesday I started noticing huge amounts of CM like peak ovulation types
but DH was gone for the week so I was really positive that if this was peak I missed it :(
Then wed CP was SUPER low and almost fluffy. By Friday was high n a little hard and Sunday back to normal (for me)
I woke up today with diareahea again! And this time when I wiped I'm pretty sure it's AF....
SOO was I off cuz of the iud?
But even if that's the case then how would I have my OD Wednesday and then start today? Especially when finally after all3 prior pregnancies they found out I O the last day of my period which would technically make me infertile had I actually been trying any of those times!
Whew sorry that was TMI in a ramble to plea for anyone to help me disect this!

Oh and even worse DH is back home today after the week of being gone and not AF dares to show up of coarse!!

I'm sorry I can't help you hon...I've never had an iud and I don't check CP.
I hope you get your answers soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->