November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

HI Tower, I have never had an IUD, but I have had friends who have. Because of the constant hormones the IUD gave you, your body needs time to adjust. That doesn't mean you won't ovulate, and that doesn't mean you can't get pregnant right away. But your hormones aren't going to be stable right off the bat.
As far as cervical position, are you checking at the same time every day? It will take you a couple months to get used to your patterns. The cervix moves around a lot. It is different in the morning from the evening and afternoon. It is soft open and wet right before ovulation, but can stay that way for a few days after ovulation, too, and if ovulation doesn't occur, can go back to firm, then open up again later.
So give your body time, and if you suspect something is up, test. Some women have normal cycles right after birth control, while others bodies take months to recover.
:hug: and good luck.

So If u read I had
Iud removal oct 23
Actively tried up until Sunday the 5th
Tons of symptoms
Wait gain
frequent urination
Acne
Hot and cold
I mean literaly almost everything
But then on wednesday I started noticing huge amounts of CM like peak ovulation types
but DH was gone for the week so I was really positive that if this was peak I missed it :(
Then wed CP was SUPER low and almost fluffy. By Friday was high n a little hard and Sunday back to normal (for me)
I woke up today with diareahea again! And this time when I wiped I'm pretty sure it's AF....
SOO was I off cuz of the iud?
But even if that's the case then how would I have my OD Wednesday and then start today? Especially when finally after all3 prior pregnancies they found out I O the last day of my period which would technically make me infertile had I actually been trying any of those times!
Whew sorry that was TMI in a ramble to plea for anyone to help me disect this!

Oh and even worse DH is back home today after the week of being gone and not AF dares to show up of coarse!!

I had Paragard for two years before I got pregnant with my daughter.never had a normal cycle after removal and got pregnant within 3 cycles.This time I only had it a month and I was having horrible side effects so I had it removed.My ovulation was 9 days late and I was still able to get pregnant this first try for our second.

I am pos it's AF- not urination but when i wipe it's heavy! Sorry tmi
So if that's the case and I am almost positive I ovulated wednesday then when would that put my next days to try?

Well, I've googled clomid, and apparently strong cramps in the tww are a side effect. Hot water bottle?

in ' what to expect when you're expecting' there's a bit on avoiding heat.

'Avoid hot baths and direct exposure to heating pads and electric blankets.'

apparently increased body temperature interferes with conception. I think it's better if you use it when you actually have AF just in case.

I've just posted this in another thread but thought I'd put it here incase any of you ladies know anything about it....

I had a horrible 2 hours last night with a gall stones flare up (some genetic things predispositions are just nasty aren't they) it was absolute agony and pacing at 2 in the morning is never going to be good...

I've spoken to the doctor about it before and he said that having gall stones shouldn't make any difference with trying to get pregnant... but I'm 9-10dpo and if it was my month I'd be around implantation, surely being in that much pain would cause a problem?

I havent read this whole post so not sure what other ladies have said...

I also have gallstones. I had a flare up 2 days ago at 2dpo. My doctor said it wont affect anything (not sure about 9dpo though). However, if you are ttc, and having flare ups, know that they are probably only going to get worse if you get pregnant. Try to find a trigger and avoid that food like its poison! For me its dairy, especially cheese, which I've read is really common. GL! :hugs:

FF finally gave me crosshairs! It added them for the wrong day so I did a little tweaking (bad me). :)

Well, I've googled clomid, and apparently strong cramps in the tww are a side effect. Hot water bottle?

in ' what to expect when you're expecting' there's a bit on avoiding heat.

'Avoid hot baths and direct exposure to heating pads and electric blankets.'

apparently increased body temperature interferes with conception. I think it's better if you use it when you actually have AF just in case.

From what I have read, there is no evidence to prove heat damages the chance of conception. What does "What to expect.." use to back that up? I'd like to read about it. I couldn't find anything by googling the info. An ivf clinic even wrote they suggest using a heating pad to help ease the cramps after transfer? I guess it depends on the situation?

Chinese medicine has a different philosophy, particularly if you have kidney yang or 'cold uterus', then a Chinese doctor would prescribe warm foods, drinks and the use of a hot water bottle. But I realize not everyone follows Eastern medicine principles. My husband and I tend to follow Eastern practices. We have an apothecary of herbs, and he practices Shiatsu and other stuff.

Faith can you post a pic?

Unfortunately no, and now I'm convinced I was seeing something I wanted which wasn't there.. DH said he didn't think it was :cry: how humiliating.. to boot I am even more confused this morning because I woke up and bbs were still sore (not as itchy and brutally sore, but still tender) and I noticed spotting (sorry if tmi). I looked at my calendar and I am still sure af is due on the 15th or 16th lmp was Oct 17 and I'm NEVER early..EVER. I've been a day or two late, but usually it's me miscalculating or a change in my activity level and now I'm feeling so defeated because I don't understand how I couldn't be pg. This early just doesn't make sense for the :witch: to show :cry::cry:

Do I dare put myself further into denial and hold onto my last hope of ...implantation bleeding

Faith can you post a pic?

Unfortunately no, and now I'm convinced I was seeing something I wanted which wasn't there.. DH said he didn't think it was :cry: how humiliating.. to boot I am even more confused this morning because I woke up and bbs were still sore (not as itchy and brutally sore, but still tender) and I noticed spotting (sorry if tmi). I looked at my calendar and I am still sure af is due on the 15th or 16th lmp was Oct 17 and I'm NEVER early..EVER. I've been a day or two late, but usually it's me miscalculating or a change in my activity level and now I'm feeling so defeated because I don't understand how I couldn't be pg. This early just doesn't make sense for the :witch: to show :cry::cry:

Do I dare put myself further into denial and hold onto my last hope of ...implantation bleeding

:hugs:

I O'ed on the 9th, Currently 3dpo. Testing on the 26th if i can wait that long. add me to the list please.

Congrats platinum!!!!

I am currently 8dpo - I'll be testing 12/14 via blood work!

Good LUCK EVERYONE!!! Congrat's to ALL those with BFP'S !!!!!!

Thank you to the ladies who have offered advice about the gallstones. I've had them for about 3 years and it only flares up about 2 or 3 times a year, so my doctor is reluctant to go down the route of removing them at this point, he also said that he had no concerns about me trying for a baby, though I am aware that being pregnant can sometimes make gallstones worse.

I guess that it just caught me a little on the hop last night because it's the first time that I've had a flare up since we started TTC. I don't seem to have a regular trigger but it's always after something particularly naughty (cheese last night) so I'm back to being ultra careful.

I normally have to walk and pace, anything to keep moving and on my feet but a hot water bottle definitely helps when it eases off and I finally get to sleep!

On the plus side when I had a scan in June to check how they were the radiographer asked if I'd ever been hospitalised with the pain and when I said no, she made the comment that if I could handle the gallstones then I would be good at labour pains one day! Not really a trade off I'd chose but nice to know!

Thanks again ladies! :flower:

So I tested early. I am 12d/po and my HCG trigger shot. I've read a lot of places that the HCG is out of your system after 10 days....so anyway We got a :bfp: today!!!!! I'm going to wait a few more days and test again to be sure, but at this point we are cautiously optimistic! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->