November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

omg, so i thought it was a bfn, but maybe its a bfp? i took this photo fairly soon after i peed on it..what do you think??? its the clearest line ive ever seen!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70051

I can see something LIZ, but I always get a line on that brand.
Id test again with a new brand hon

ive never gotten such a clear line likw this before! im buying frers friday

I test at only 9po because I'm two days late for AF and I've had a lot of runny watery cm.Im scared to say its a true positive because its a first response and I read those are infamous for false positives.it is pink in color and I am early to test so I will keep testing

Congrats hunny!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:
FX we can all join you soon over on the other side on the pregnancy forum

Hugs :hugs: to those who got a BFN, hoping December is our month. If you haven't already done so, please don't forget to join the December Thread!

GL to those who are still waiting to test this month....lots of baby dust :dust:

Im 13 dpo and ill be testing tomorrow morning 14th November grats liz it looks positive to me xoxoxoxo baby dust to all and good luck on your testing days

Liz- there definitely is a line- wait a few more days and test with a frer!

GL 9mclater!

So sorry to everyone with BFN or Af got. :hugs:

omg, so i thought it was a bfn, but maybe its a bfp? i took this photo fairly soon after i peed on it..what do you think??? its the clearest line ive ever seen!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70051

That looks like a clear BFP to me!!!

I had positive Saturday and a questionable positive Sat. I just POAS, a FRER, and got a BFN. AF is due in two days so it would have shown up.
I was prepared for it so, I'm sort of bummed but ok.

you not out until af shows!

I'm out....TMI, but I have gas that feels like my PMS gas. I was convinced I was- I have been SUPER tired, bad back aches & moody.

I'm o.k, it was our first month

I do have a question if anyone knows the answer, i have a cycle that af starts on the 19th of ever month (she owns a calendar and knows what months have 31 or 30 days, lol) but i know i ovulated around the 1st that would put me tomorrow at 14 dpo even though it wont be day of missed period being 14 dpo would still give me a result that is safe right?
thanks in advance laidies

I do have a question if anyone knows the answer, i have a cycle that af starts on the 19th of ever month (she owns a calendar and knows what months have 31 or 30 days, lol) but i know i ovulated around the 1st that would put me tomorrow at 14 dpo even though it wont be day of missed period being 14 dpo would still give me a result that is safe right?

I think youre safe to test:thumbup:

AFM- I'm not super optimistic for tomorrows test seeing with my bfns today and being only 10dpo but Ill test tm with an FRER. If nothing, I'll try and wait until Friday. BUT I am super bloated, Matt made a comment about it. I have lost 15 lbs in the last six weeks but my belly is bloated. Still cramping big time

I think youre safe to test:thumbup:

AFM- I'm not super optimistic for tomorrows test seeing with my bfns today and being only 10dpo but Ill test tm with an FRER. If nothing, I'll try and wait until Friday. BUT I am super bloated, Matt made a comment about it. I have lost 15 lbs in the last six weeks but my belly is bloated. Still cramping big time

Will admit I have cramps too, mainly on the right side but im sure its the long road to af, I usually get pain for like 7 days before she comes, fingers crossed you get 1 huge bfp instead of the dreaded witch

How is it that I had 2 faint positives on Saturday, and now nothing? This pee was pretty diluted, it was at 7pm.....

But if it was legit wouldn't the lines be getting darker?

How is it that I had 2 faint positives on Saturday, and now nothing? This pee was pretty diluted, it was at 7pm.....

But if it was legit wouldn't the lines be getting darker?

I hope it does turn out to be a BFP, 2 months ago I did 3 tests 2 same brand 1 different all positive went to my docs and even he was excited, he gave a a hcg lvl test and it was neg, i rang both preg test companies to tell them that i had faulty tests and took pics and sent them to their e-mail to prove the pos and got told that although rare it does happen and that they are sorry for any confusion, i was gutted as you could imagine, fingers crossed for you and getting a darker positive test. xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->