November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I guess nobody knows about cramping on both sides? Or about an Reiki session? I feel invisible here..

I guess nobody knows about cramping on both sides? Or about an Reiki session? I feel invisible here..

Oh dont feel invisible hon.
I've been having cramps since ovulation, it is mostly on the left side but the last two days, its been back and forth on both sides. Thats in essence all thats been going on with me. How about u?

Thank you two for replying! Interesting about Reiki.. never heard of it.

My cramping keeps switching back and forth. I've always thought it would be kind of cool to go into the doctor and be like "I'm preggo.. on this side." just to prove to OH how in-tune I am with my body lol but not this month! I'm all over the place. I think I'm too early for implantation though. I'm only 6dpo today

BFN for me again this morning.
Wow congrats Loro on the weight loss. I have been working out pretty regularly for about 3 weeks now and haven't lost a single pound. I'm not a very patient person.

GL Loro!

Dantz- I always get cramps switching from one side to the other- don't really know what it means but it makes me feel like my ovaries are working. ;)

4dpo and my boobs are really sore- was hoping this wouldn't happen (a typical pms symptom that always starts early!) well, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. 'Sigh'

So I tested early. I am 12d/po and my HCG trigger shot. I've read a lot of places that the HCG is out of your system after 10 days....so anyway We got a :bfp: today!!!!! I'm going to wait a few more days and test again to be sure, but at this point we are cautiously optimistic! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats and share the :dust:

tested again this morning just to be sure, it's still faint, as I am still a few days away from the end of my cycle, but it's still :bfp:

I have been getting cramping on both sides.... like minor pinching really. And I had lower backache yesterday. I can't say for sure if the lower backache was anything or if it's just because I'm sick. Got some rest last night... about 9 1/2 hours of sleep lol and I feel much better today. Think I'm going to repeat that tonight.

3dpo and I have no desire to test... I MUST be sick lol ... yes I know that 3dpo is a definite BFN but I am such a POAS addict that I start early early to just fulfill that need hahahaa

I am so upset right now. My temp plummeted this morning and I'm only 12 DPO. I don't know what is going on with my body. I should be expecting AF today according to my temperature. What can cause a LP to get shorter? Can you even get pregnant if you have an 11 day LP?

Your LP can range. Like mine is 13-17 days. Rarely, but occasionally the 17, most often 13/14. Hopefully it is not af, and it is just a temp drop, which can happen. My fingers are crossed for you. :hugs:

temp went up even more tlday, ff still doesnt say triaphasic...? i kept having dream after.dream last night tjat i was getting clear bright positive hpts, i hope it comes truw!

HOPE- I hope that AF doesnt come for you hon
LIZ- You don't need a triphasic chart to be pregnant; lots of women have tri charts that are, but lots of women who arent do also. So I wouldnt worry too much about it!
AFM- BFN with my FRER this morning

thanks loro, my chart sure looks good though right? ive never had it look so nice before!

I was stupid and tested early. :nope: :bfn: I was hoping I'd get an early positive result. I can't believe I caved.

Now I'm really really sad. :cry: I know I'm not out until AF shows up, but this sucks.

thanks loro, my chart sure looks good though right? ive never had it look so nice before!

It's got nice looking post o temps for sure. I think its because this may the the first cycle where you have for sure ovulated; there is absolutely no questionning that. You must be elated that the Clomid worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->