November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Congrats Sarah!! Hopefully your :bfp: will jumpstart lots of others on here. This thread still seems to be moving pretty slow this month :(

AFM- I tested this morning (I'm only 7dpo) and obviously got a :bfn: I wasn't really upset, though, because I knew it was too early. But hey, can't hurt to try right? ;)

Two questions:
1. How long after implantation am I likely to get a bfp? Had some strange cramping yesterday, thought maybe that was IM, but idk. No IB yet.
2. How long after you get your bfp do you have to stop lifting stuff? I'm moving in a little over a month. Just wondering.

WOW. I dont check on this site for 3 days and i feel so behind lol. I am now 2dpo. Nothing to report.

Congrats on the BFP's

Dantz-sorry about not getting back to you, i'm glad someone answered your question.

Congrats sarah! H&H 9 months!

Dantz- as far as I understand it it takes at least 2-3 days after implantation for HCG levels to be picked up by HPT. As for lifting when I was pg with DS the dr advised against lifting more than 10-15 lbs. and always make sure to lift with your legs :)

Afm- 10dpo BFN on FRER. Trying to keep hope it is just too early to test. We time Bd very well this month and I would really like a birthday BFP for my hubby.

thanks loro, my chart sure looks good though right? ive never had it look so nice before!

It's got nice looking post o temps for sure. I think its because this may the the first cycle where you have for sure ovulated; there is absolutely no questionning that. You must be elated that the Clomid worked!

im sooooo happy clomid worked! it feels great knowing that, but i do i oed at leAst once before because my nips hurt like hell once before like they do now!

as far as today goes, i feel nauseous, nad cramps, had to wake up in the middlw of the night last night to ise the batjroom! oh and loads of watery/creamy cm, feels likw i wet myself!

LUNA- Massive temp jump this morning at 11dpo... are you feeling better today?
ECHO-How are you doing this morning love?

Well, I've googled clomid, and apparently strong cramps in the tww are a side effect. Hot water bottle?

in ' what to expect when you're expecting' there's a bit on avoiding heat.

'Avoid hot baths and direct exposure to heating pads and electric blankets.'

apparently increased body temperature interferes with conception. I think it's better if you use it when you actually have AF just in case.

From what I have read, there is no evidence to prove heat damages the chance of conception. What does "What to expect.." use to back that up? I'd like to read about it. I couldn't find anything by googling the info. An ivf clinic even wrote they suggest using a heating pad to help ease the cramps after transfer? I guess it depends on the situation?

Chinese medicine has a different philosophy, particularly if you have kidney yang or 'cold uterus', then a Chinese doctor would prescribe warm foods, drinks and the use of a hot water bottle. But I realize not everyone follows Eastern medicine principles. My husband and I tend to follow Eastern practices. We have an apothecary of herbs, and he practices Shiatsu and other stuff.

I've googled it and found lots of info on avoiding heat during conception and pregnancy.

In 'what to expect...', it's just a paragraph in the trying for the next baby section that tells you to shape up but keep cool. It encourages you to exercise but avoid becoming overheated and then goes on to say what I quoted yesterday. It doesn't actually go into a detailed account of how and why it would be non beneficial.

I don't know, I suppose we all choose to follow different paths.

:hugs:
I guess nobody knows about cramping on both sides? Or about an Reiki session? I feel invisible here..

I feel ya hon! I started cramping/twinging at 3dpo. Mostly right ovary/uterus twinges, but the pain has ranged from Mild to Moderate & seems to jump back & forth between ovaries? Weird. I've had a few scares with heavy severe cramping. ( Ectopic Pregnancy back in June makes me on edge ) I am now at 9dpo and my cramping/twinges have reduced quite a bit, and I still have 7 days till AF is expected.

I do suffer with endo. so that could be a reason for all over pain too, but that's on a more moderate level and usually the pain doesn't affect me till a few days before AF is due.. This has been different for me, maybe because I am paying much closer attention now too.

Good luck to you!!! :hugs:

:dust:

Well, I've googled clomid, and apparently strong cramps in the tww are a side effect. Hot water bottle?

apparently increased body temperature interferes with conception. I think it's better if you use it when you actually have AF just in case.

From what I have read, there is no evidence to prove heat damages the chance of conception. What does "What to expect.." use to back that up? I'd like to read about it. I couldn't find anything by googling the info. An ivf clinic even wrote they suggest using a heating pad to help ease the cramps after transfer? I guess it depends on the situation?

Chinese medicine has a different philosophy, particularly if you have kidney yang or 'cold uterus', then a Chinese doctor would prescribe warm foods, drinks and the use of a hot water bottle. But I realize not everyone follows Eastern medicine principles. My husband and I tend to follow Eastern practices. We have an apothecary of herbs, and he practices Shiatsu and other stuff.

I've googled it and found lots of info on avoiding heat during conception and pregnancy.

In 'what to expect...', it's just a paragraph in the trying for the next baby section that tells you to shape up but keep cool. It encourages you to exercise but avoid becoming overheated and then goes on to say what I quoted yesterday. It doesn't actually go into a detailed account of how and why it would be non beneficial.

I've heard to try your best to avoid heat also. Though sometimes my endo gets the best of me, and my only option is to take a hot bath.. I feel guilty everytime. Usually I curl up with a heating paid, but now that were ttc I locked it away!

Good luck to you guys!
:dust::dust:

my cramps kinda feel like i have to go to the bathroom but dont have to go. really annoying...

my cramps kinda feel like i have to go to the bathroom but dont have to go. really annoying...

I get that too! Started 3-4dpo! It has eased up somewhat now, though it did wake me up this morning, had to sprint to the BR, hahaha..
That is something that I DID experience with my prior pregnancies as well. :)

I get that too! Started 3-4dpo! It has eased up somewhat now, though it did wake me up this morning, had to sprint to the BR, hahaha..
That is something that I DID experience with my prior pregnancies as well. :)

wow thank you! i hope its a good sign for us! i know my chart looks great too!

I'm out.

Good luck to the rest of the November testers, I'll be stalking.

:hug:ECHO
Good luck vaginal temping this cycle, hopefully you'll see a big difference

Yeah, there is a lot of information out there and I personally don't think everything fits everyone. We all do whatever we can in the effort to make a baby, from spoonfuls of honey daily and green tea, to ultrasounds and clomid. Every body is different, which is why, I think there are so many books out there on what to do and what not to do (I have 3, they all have differences). In the end, I think we do things intuitively, as biologically our bodies do know what they are supposed to do. I like non-evasive and natural medicine, and I have seen effects from it. But I do want a baby, so when I get my insurance under way, I am heading for all the hormone tests and ultrasounds. If it is covered, I will start weekly acupuncture treatments for fertility. But hubby and I decided we would not go for ivf if that were the only option. If that were the case, we are adopting. We're okay with that.
Lots of :dust: to you.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: COLORMEFAMOUS, PLATINUMVAGUE, PANDSPOT, and SARAHRN04 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84, GUMPYTTC5, KAT S, PJSTENSGAARD, RUNNERGRL, AZBABYDUST, NAVWAG, WANTABELLY, GEM1210390, KEL21, KELSEYK,TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, ICEPRINCESS, MRS.MASON515, BEAUTIFULLEI2, xGRACEx, and LOVETOTEACH86

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 It is my pleasure to be of any amount of help to you ladies. I just know even with your recent information and diagnosis, that you will have a sticky bean on board soon. KNOWLEDGE is key! YAY for you +OPK! GL :dust:

TURTLEMOMMA it's the rise in hormones period, not just progesterone, but also the estrogen Hun. Also, goolge isn't as final and concrete as a doc reviewing your personal medical information. However, because of the hormones, that is the reason that SS is not relaiable and should not have all faith placed into it... GL :dust:

FAITHHOPELOV3 GL in 4-5 days Hun!:dust:

DANTZ This thread moves very quickly, you're not invisible, believe me, I read EVERYONES comments! As for what you have asked, the day after OV is 1DPO, as for implantation, and anyone thinking about implanatation, the chart mentioned at the bottom of my posts should give you a better idea. There is a chart link posted on this post in purple color! GL :dust:

LUNA_19 I still think it is still early Hun, no :af: :dust:

TOWER6 I agree with what ECHO has said, adjusting is the best.... GL :dust:

HOPEFORBFP oh yes, 11 is just fine, your LP will go far past that if pregnant. Ladies who have an LP of 9 days or less is where the concern lies. But that is why it is important to invest in methodsa such as charting to find out actually when OV occurs, otherwise we are really just assuming and most times are wrong about that.... GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you FEZZIE, FOOTIEC, MRSGRUFFALO, MRS. 2010, GODSENTANGEL, MIRANDAH, and ECHO I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:
The December Thread will be up next week!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 86 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

MrsMM24 - Af arrived yesterday which I knew she would. Dh & I were in arizona staying with family during my fertile week so I knew there would be no chance lol.

Either way I look forward to getting back to BDing however we are not going to be doing anymore fetility medication until next week. We are just going to do times intercourse which we are pretty good at :D

there seems to be a huge wave of cramping. I started having pelvic pain yesterday and today i decided to speak to the gynae about it because it's really painful. It turns out that the chlomid is giving me pelvic pain which to the gynae means its working. He asked me if i had the same symptoms with the 50mg and since i didn't, he is even more assured that its working. Tomorrow when his clinic is over, he's going to sneak me in for an ultrasound to see if I've ovulated today or will tomorrow. It makes me hopeful, so today is a good day.

I'm really sorry for echo and all the ladies that the :witch: flew in for. Good Luck and :dust: for the rest.

this thread needs lots and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->