November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

i just got heartburn from chicken noodle soup, i never get it from that!

I'm in a bad mood, so apologies if previous post seemed moody. :/
Wallowing for a while, and then back to the PMA.

:hugs: echo

Wishing my temp today was accurate but I think it's just because I didn't have the greatest sleep last night :/

Hello awesome ladies...

I have only been ttc for 3 months, but it has taken over my entire world, and it is literally all consuming, as it is all I think about. I wake up and get on the computer to research ttc stuff, I do it when I get off work, and right before bed. I know for a fact, I am probably at the "obsession" phase, and this cant be healthy, and perhaps could even lead to undue stress which may stand between me and the BFP.

Anyways, I know there are several of you ladies that have either never conceived, have conceived and then MC, chemical, ectopic, or are having a long time ttc your next baby, for which I am very sorry to all of you.

I was curious you guys had any advice on either how to not let this become so consuming (I even researched how to stay distracted during the TWW! it failed), or how to deal with the let down time after time and not become discouraged. Maybe I am researching too much? Maybe I should take up a hobby?

I feel so so excited for this month, since DH and I did everything PERFECTLY, and I know I will be just absolutely devastated again if its a BFN. Any tips or advice you have picked up along the way would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes I don't know if being on B&B is making things better or worse :/

Again, I am truly sorry to all those TTC long-term, and for TTC becoming a heartbreaking endless journey. Love you all, BABY DUST

Hello awesome ladies...

I have only been ttc for 3 months, but it has taken over my entire world, and it is literally all consuming, as it is all I think about. I wake up and get on the computer to research ttc stuff, I do it when I get off work, and right before bed. I know for a fact, I am probably at the "obsession" phase, and this cant be healthy, and perhaps could even lead to undue stress which may stand between me and the BFP.

Anyways, I know there are several of you ladies that have either never conceived, have conceived and then MC, chemical, ectopic, or are having a long time ttc your next baby, for which I am very sorry to all of you.

I was curious you guys had any advice on either how to not let this become so consuming (I even researched how to stay distracted during the TWW! it failed), or how to deal with the let down time after time and not become discouraged. Maybe I am researching too much? Maybe I should take up a hobby?

I feel so so excited for this month, since DH and I did everything PERFECTLY, and I know I will be just absolutely devastated again if its a BFN. Any tips or advice you have picked up along the way would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes I don't know if being on B&B is making things better or worse :/

Again, I am truly sorry to all those TTC long-term, and for TTC becoming a heartbreaking endless journey. Love you all, BABY DUST

Personally, for me, it was just time that did that. The obsession in the beginning is natural. I think everyone goes through that. You will find a comfortable balance, and hopefully get a BFP soon and not have to wonder about the long term. Stress can affect cycles, and did mine. After my chemical, I was so obsessed that my cycles were crazy for a year. It actually got boring looking up info, and googling questions, and following fertility blogs. I also couldn't get distracted enough. It just kind stopped being as important. I am on BnB alot, still. But mostly because I like the comradery. So don't stress about whether you are obsessed, because you don't need more to stress about. :hugs: and :dust:

Hello awesome ladies...

Personally, for me, it was just time that did that. The obsession in the beginning is natural. I think everyone goes through that. You will find a comfortable balance, and hopefully get a BFP soon and not have to wonder about the long term. Stress can affect cycles, and did mine. After my chemical, I was so obsessed that my cycles were crazy for a year. It actually got boring looking up info, and googling questions, and following fertility blogs. I also couldn't get distracted enough. It just kind stopped being as important. I am on BnB alot, still. But mostly because I like the comradery. So don't stress about whether you are obsessed, because you don't need more to stress about. :hugs: and :dust:

Thanks so much, I am reading your journal right now :)

CRISTEENA, I wish I had an answer for you, but we all have admittedly and some unadmittedly gotten consumed with TTC. Speaking as a LTTCer (38 cycles) I can say I don't think that there is anything that you can do, I think as ECHO mentioned, it will just change with time. Don't get me wrong, you will still be obsessed, but it won't "feel" as obsessive as it does right now at only 3 months in. We are all going to say try your best not to get consumed, but we all know that is just something to say, we each at our own time, our own revelation, our own milestone, will become "less" obsessive over TTC... I have started a journal which allowed a outlet for my obsessing and also my testing threads have been quite helpful for me, others not so much... GL to you, I do hope you don't have to be in it as long as me, or some others before you get that sticky BFP!:dust:

CRISTEENA, I wish I had an answer for you, but we all have admittedly and some unadmittedly gotten consumed with TTC. Speaking as a LTTCer (38 cycles) I can say I don't think that there is anything that you can do, I think as ECHO mentioned, it will just change with time. Don't get me wrong, you will still be obsessed, but it won't "feel" as obsessive as it does right now at only 3 months in. We are all going to say try your best not to get consumed, but we all know that is just something to say, we each at our own time, our own revelation, our own milestone, will become "less" obsessive over TTC... I have started a journal which allowed a outlet for my obsessing and also my testing threads have been quite helpful for me, others not so much... GL to you, I do hope you don't have to be in it as long as me, or some others before you get that sticky BFP!:dust:

It is so wonderful having you ladies here to discuss this with, and I truly appreciate you guys. I agree with you both, it will prob just take time, but for now, I need to accept that the beginning obsession is normal and to no be so hard on myself. :hugs:

I am due af on 23rd but i think i ovs on cd16 so af might be due 25 but ill probably be testing before that lol

Af due today... No sign of her yet... Temps still way up... So far all BFN on 11& 12th. Boobs so sore I could rip them off. If no witch tonight will test again in am. Trying not to get my hopes up. But...

maybe not a bfm? evap? bfp?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70405

cristeena I can only echo what others have said. I was absolutely obsessed for the first several months, I would break down in tears for no reason during my tww, I had every symptom in the book, I would literally spend hours and hours researching, I've read so many pregnancy books it's not even funny! I agree it just takes time. After 11 months I still think about ttc every day but it doesn't take over my life like it used to. I do make an effort to do other things to keep my mind off of it like reading books that aren't about pregnancy, watching movies, whatever. :hugs:

Liz those dollar store tests are horrible for evaps, have you taken any other kind?

14 dpo and 4 days till my af is due and im in the same boat, BFN this morning. that's after spending 3 hours from 10;30 till 1:30 throwing up so violently :shrug:. maybe next month, good luck to all the tester hope you get your BFP this month xoxoxox sticky baby dust to all

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=50330

LIZ- I hope you have the BFP but I wanted to show you my test from a while back...they are BAD for evaps hon. I dont even bother with them anymore

I had an even darker line than that on those stupid dollar store tests once! I just stick to ICs and if miracle of miracles I ever see anything then I'll use a frer

im probably out then, im 10 dpo today, youd think somethinf would show up by now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->