November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

im probably out then, im 10 dpo today, youd think somethinf would show up by now :(

No not out till af hits, my sister is now 2 months and didnt show until day 12 after af was due. then finally got her BFP good luck fingers crossed

My evaps from about a year ago.
Dollar store. Don't read them after the time limit!

Attachments

• DSC00870.jpg
    DSC00870.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 16
i feel like giving up, youd think if i was preg ans by lookimg at my chart i shouls be getting pos by now :(

No, Liz.
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

They range. They say 25, but I have read some tests don't live up to that when tested in a lab and others are more sensitive. Those evaps above were detecting ovulation for me, so I think that batch got funky with the chemicals. I haven't ever had them do that again. FRER and Answer (I think) are supposed to be the most reliable. peeonastick.com has some info.

Dollar store tests have a horrible reputation. One lady on a website said just to test them, she dropped pure HcG onto the test. Still said negative. :shock:

But, I think it depends on the batch, because lots of women get BFP's on them, too.

How do you all stay so positive? my lil guys is 5 and i did have a mc this feb past but hpw do you all not get so down on trying for years on end?

woah! okay no more dollar ones for me! im having bad cramping again, sort of feels like af cramps mixed with feeling like i have ro go number two but dont...?

Congrats to all who had BFP!! And send a lot of baby dust to everyone who is still waiting on their BFPs!! Hugs to everyone AF got!!

AFM- the reason for my high temps before AF is because I was coming down with a cold on top if that I have a sinus infection. Gee when it rains it pours. So being that said the next 2 cycles I'm having fun for the holidays. Still temping thou. But no opk or test until way late. Promised my DH to be stress free! Yeah right!! Lol here's to hope!

LIZ, dont say you're out at 10dpo, then I'm out too! It's still early, I think

How do you all stay so positive? my lil guys is 5 and i did have a mc this feb past but hpw do you all not get so down on trying for years on end?

There are good days and bad days. Overall, I am thankful for all that I have. Adding a baby would just make things perfect. Today I was grouchy because I got my period while sitting in a car, waiting for my husband in an appointment that took forever, while it was cold and raining, and gray and despite my pantyliner, ruined a perfectly nice and new pair of panties. Then, I wanted to wallow in self-pity. Stupid witch. But, now that I am home, warm and comfortable and I am ready for this cycle. Bring it on. It helps too, that I am having a beer and baking a pie. ;)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"