November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Going for my day 21 blood test! Fx that its a good number! My temp went up today and Bbs are sore so seems promising!

:hugs: lovetoteach

Echo I love your attitude! I agree things are pretty great right now and a little one would just make it even better. When I am feeling down I try to remember everything that I do have (oh and beer on cd1 is a must ;) )

Good luck with your bloodwork turtle :)

How do you all stay so positive? my lil guys is 5 and i did have a mc this feb past but hpw do you all not get so down on trying for years on end?

There are good days and bad days. Overall, I am thankful for all that I have. Adding a baby would just make things perfect. Today I was grouchy because I got my period while sitting in a car, waiting for my husband in an appointment that took forever, while it was cold and raining, and gray and despite my pantyliner, ruined a perfectly nice and new pair of panties. Then, I wanted to wallow in self-pity. Stupid witch. But, now that I am home, warm and comfortable and I am ready for this cycle. Bring it on. It helps too, that I am having a beer and baking a pie. ;)

:hugs:

Even though I have just joined I have read hundreds of pages and for the woman who got a BFP I tear up for them and the woman who lose 1 I am gutted cause I know it hurts and the woman who are still to conceive I just wanna give them a HUGE cuddle, But I dont see where I fit in any of that, I have conceived so to me the way I fell is selfish, I have lost alot so I technically havnt been trying to conceive because I have been pregnant alot, and I cant complain because I do have a lil 5 year old, I just get to the point where I think ok next month pfffffft. Even when there is a big fat positive its nothing to celebrate because its hospital at 7 weeks and empty by 8. I would love to have the will power you all have, you have all been trying so long and had losses and come on here and seem so strong and positive for the next month, with 11 years of constant BFN or constant losses and 1 pregnancy that the whole way through was extremely close to losing my son I just wish I could stop the need to do this. Its such a strong need that each month it pushes me to the edge and back.

All you ladies are amazing and the support you give each other even through difficult times is so special, you all know how each other if feeling and no matter what you are there for a virtual cuddle or to listen, I just dont understand where you find the strength to say next month.

You all are really more amazing than I think you realise. xoxo

I hope you get your sticky #2 soon, the one that is meant to be. :hugs:

this is my first tww, and it already feels long. i'm only 2dpo.

How do you all stay so positive? my lil guys is 5 and i did have a mc this feb past but hpw do you all not get so down on trying for years on end?

There are good days and bad days. Overall, I am thankful for all that I have. Adding a baby would just make things perfect. Today I was grouchy because I got my period while sitting in a car, waiting for my husband in an appointment that took forever, while it was cold and raining, and gray and despite my pantyliner, ruined a perfectly nice and new pair of panties. Then, I wanted to wallow in self-pity. Stupid witch. But, now that I am home, warm and comfortable and I am ready for this cycle. Bring it on. It helps too, that I am having a beer and baking a pie. ;)

:hugs:

Even though I have just joined I have read hundreds of pages and for the woman who got a BFP I tear up for them and the woman who lose 1 I am gutted cause I know it hurts and the woman who are still to conceive I just wanna give them a HUGE cuddle, But I dont see where I fit in any of that, I have conceived so to me the way I fell is selfish, I have lost alot so I technically havnt been trying to conceive because I have been pregnant alot, and I cant complain because I do have a lil 5 year old, I just get to the point where I think ok next month pfffffft. Even when there is a big fat positive its nothing to celebrate because its hospital at 7 weeks and empty by 8. I would love to have the will power you all have, you have all been trying so long and had losses and come on here and seem so strong and positive for the next month, with 11 years of constant BFN or constant losses and 1 pregnancy that the whole way through was extremely close to losing my son I just wish I could stop the need to do this. Its such a strong need that each month it pushes me to the edge and back.

All you ladies are amazing and the support you give each other even through difficult times is so special, you all know how each other if feeling and no matter what you are there for a virtual cuddle or to listen, I just dont understand where you find the strength to say next month.

You all are really more amazing than I think you realise. xoxo

To the bolded- that is exactly where you fit in. You can share your stories, you can share your strength and maybe on a day when you just can't handle a BFN we can cry for you, too! <3

:hugs: I honestly don't know what I'd do without you bnb ladies- Dh and I arent even telling anyone were ttc so there really isnt anyone to talk to- except dh, but his way of dealing with it is by not talking about it- Yet I know he feels it hard, every time we have another friend tell us they're preggo, and everytime AF swoops in...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Don't feel selfish. I'm TTC#2 and its just as difficult as anyone who is TTC#1. Especially where you said you've had several MCs. I've had four pregnancies but only one birth.

Have you been tested for MTHFR? I just found out I have it and it explains my MCs.

I hope you have all the luck in the world this cycle.

It's still weird to think that we all are closer than most of me and my best friends. In fact most of my friends seem like they care then when I try to talk about it they just brush me off or better yet ignore my texts! Ad I've only told a few very close friends. DH and I are trying to keep this a secret the best we can. My biggest fear is finally getting past 6 weeks and then losing it at 12...

We all have our rough days, our moody days, and myself I get my b!tchy days! But in the end we have the largest support network here on BNB and I'm thankful!

Ok ladies please help.

I got a positive (smiley) on the 9th. 10 & 11th negative, 12 smiley again, comfused me so i churned up somemroe pee and tested again 15 miniutes later and it was negative. Today i have had a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen & some cramping. Not sure whats going on. Please give me some help so confused.

Update, just opk Smiley face again. WTH? Could I be Ovulating again? Or did I not O an dim surging again?

PHOTOG- I hope someone can help you out hon; I cant take opk's with my pcos so im not much help for you

The last 2 days, I have had excess saliva, i mean, to the point that i feel like im swallowing every 2 or 3 seconds

I'm taking a digital test tomorrow!! I'll post all three tests tomorrow!! :) Does anyone know if the results on a digital test stay on the screen or no?

This week I'm going for my 21 day blood test (Friday) fingers crossed..

Bit sick of the angst so tried to put it out if my head this month and bd more, not symptom spot, not pee on any smiley face sticks, not stalk every ttc site on the internet, relax, and see what happens..

This obviously didn't work as I'm back on here with a vengeance. I did last a whole 21 days though :)

Would be lovely to give mr mmmoreos a positive for his birthday and Christmas - everything crossed.

Baby dust to you all xxx

I am going to test when my tests come. Will be here in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"