November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Ok ladies please help.

I got a positive (smiley) on the 9th. 10 & 11th negative, 12 smiley again, comfused me so i churned up somemroe pee and tested again 15 miniutes later and it was negative. Today i have had a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen & some cramping. Not sure whats going on. Please give me some help so confused.

Last month was my second month coming off birth control and I had multiple smileys all spaced apart throughout the entire month and I chalked it up to my body gearing up to O but never did. I think I am finally normal now after bc because I only got the smileys for two days in a row this month and I think I finally O'd. Other than that I know it can give false positives if one has PCOS or uses FMU. I got false positives the first month using FMU so I started doing it between 12 and 8 for accurate results. Still hoping I dont have PCOS. Good luck !!

Well for me its a BFN the day before AF was suppose to arrive.

I'm 99% sure of my dates could maybe be one day off so AF could be due today instead of yesterday. But pretty sure I'm out with the stark white BFN I got... Just waiting for AF who is still not here.

:hugs: grace

I had another high temp today! I think I'll test tomorrow if it's still up :)

so sorry grace! :hugs:

luna me and you have great temps! fx for both of us!!

cramps coming and going today, also very gassy! and loads of creamy cm.

Soo tomorrow is my test date.. although I tested about 3 days ago and got a BFN :nope:. Maybe I tested to early? No sign of AF, not even the usual "day before cramps". I know with my daughter, I had implantation bleeding the day before my period. (I wear panty liners every day and there was a medium sized bright red dot) so I thought AF was coming early and waited... no AF so 3 days late I tested positive. We werent even TTC. Sooo maybe, just maybe.. Im still in. Ill wait for AF and if she doesnt show in 2 days. I will test!

Now that we are actually TRYING I feel like its taking forever ugh. :thumbup:

So sorry xGracex! Hopefully there is still some hope for you if AF hasn't shown yet. If not this month, hopefully next month!! GL !!!!

Good Luck lizlovelust & Renner!!!!

Baby dust to ALL !!!!!

Just curious..

Do any of you ladies know if everyone has IB? I don't recall ever seeing it with my prior pregnancies. Though with my EP everything was so chaotic, i'm not sure what was what. :shrug:

I am now 10dpo - I've been experiencing A LOT of lower back pain that started 8dpo. It was mild off & on from 3dpo, headaches, nausea, cramping, twinges, insomnia though I am exhausted, sense of fullness - haven't been able to eat a full meal since 3dpo which is VERY unusual for me - specially this close to my period. Haha My CM was dry for about 2 days after O, then turned milky to creamy to lotiony, and now it's back to creamy/watery with a hints of lotiony mixed in there if that makes sense.?

tmcrowe - I never had it with DD & have read that only about 20-30% of women have IB.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: AZBABYDUST Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!![/CENTER]

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: GMCLATER, GODDESS25, GRAYSMOMMY, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84, GUMPYTTC5, KAT S, RUNNERGRL, NAVWAG, WANTABELLY, GEM1210390, KEL21, KELSEYK,TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, ICEPRINCESS, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, and BCHTCH

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

GMCLATER that happy ending is how so many of us were able to keep up such PMA. Knowing that the joyof a LO awaits on the otherside of all the TTC is motivation to stay positive, because no matter HOW, we will all get a LO!!! Hang in there:dust:

AZBABYDUST CONGRATS again Hun! Just so you ladies know, she received her BFP yesterday and I am writing it here! :happydance:

MMMOREOS GL Hun!:dust:

TURTLEMOMMA GL with the bloods today! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you BEAUTIFULLEI2 and LOVETOTEACH86 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:
The December Thread will be up this week!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 86 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

so i got pcos
going on pill for 3 months to try improve things, got more blood tests than ive had in one go before on friday and an awesome GP who is going to trawl through my medical notes before i go back for blood results so we can get a plan of action in place. but im guessing it will be months on pill then onto clomid.
hope everyone is good, congratulations on the bfps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->