November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

GNOME- Thats a good idea to be put on BCP for a couple months. It SHOULD make your regular while you are on it and a LOT of women get pregnant, very soon after they come off. I know a lot of DR's do perscribe that before moving onto Clomid or Femara!

GNOME- Thats a good idea to be put on BCP for a couple months. It SHOULD make your regular while you are on it and a LOT of women get pregnant, very soon after they come off. I know a lot of DR's do perscribe that before moving onto Clomid or Femara!

im really pleased this doc is letting me go back on the pill -its one i used to be on but another doc took me off it bout 4 years ago coz i was having dizzy spells (turned out entirely unrelated) but no doc since would let me back on it.
ive been asking to go back on it for couple packs for ages *edit as felt something was out of sync but now want it more than ever edit*to regulate the hormone imbalance and improve egg quality etc before starting clomid, no good taking something to make me eggs pop out if they already fried :winkwink: sorry, loves a corny joke.
ive known for ages i had a prob so while feel bit numb bout it am pleased to have an awesome doc on the case.
got all the bloods fri so once they taken i start pill straight away :happydance: so relieved to know might get somewhere now. x

Hello girls. Had ultrasound todayand chlomid has given me little cysts but nothing to be worried about. No eggs so might have ovulated yesterday or this morning, cd21 blood test will confirm if i ovulated at all. I feel like nothing was achieved with this uktrasound except to show what the pelvic pain was. Anyway we'll see.

In answer to a previous post, i really don't know how i keep myself going. There are days i can't and i've gotten so fed up that i've even thought ' i can't be bothered to ttc anymore'. Then i think about what i would do with my life with no kids and it's just not worth thinking about. I try to carry on as normal and do things with my hubby like spend time in our caravan or meet up with friends. I read a lot and just try to make light of it as much as i can. It's funny too how however sad you are, you come onto bnb and immediately feel worse for your friends on the thread and their problems. I think about the ladies in the 1 year club all the time and hope every day that i'll read about one of their bfp's.

Also, the peak of the obession passes and it becomes a scaled down version which still comes out every day but you get a bit tired of it and learn to ignore it for a little while. I just think urggh whatever and reach for a glass of wine, that's how fed up i feel.

Just thinking now about when i started ttc. I started ttc in sep 2011 and worked out that by xmas i would be 12 weeks and i would tell everyone at xmas day lunch. I also picked my xmas work dinner choices as vegetarian, thinking i would be pregnant by that time and also worried how i would be able to hide the fact i wouldn't be drinking from my workmates.

How pathetic and naive :rofl:

Just thinking now about when i started ttc. I started ttc in sep 2011 and worked out that by xmas i would be 12 weeks and i would tell everyone at xmas day lunch. I also picked my xmas work dinner choices as vegetarian, thinking i would be pregnant by that time and also worried how i would be able to hide the fact i wouldn't be drinking from my workmates.

How pathetic and naive :rofl:

:hugs: :flower: xx

girls how do i get a journal?
i dont expect for one minute anyone would want to read it but just want one to vent and look back on in the future? x

my cousin went to doc with severe issue with pain, cysts no periods at the start of the year. They put her on the pill in the hope of getting her to start periods etc, told her it was so bad there was no way she would conceive without help -

3 months later while on the pill and no periods she found out she is pregnant.

she is due on 24th november :)

so never give up hope x

MrsMM24 :bfp: :happydance:

bc won't make you ovulate, as you can have periods and not ovulate. it will just regulate you while you are on it and possibly help your body remember how to have your period. this doesn't work for everyone though. just a trial dr.s like to do before the go in with stronger meds and to see how you respond.

:dust:

Take me out, AF hit me here randomly at 10dpo on CD 56....what is up with this long butt cycle!

:hugs: gnome, at least you have some answers now. To start a journal just go to the ttc journals section and start a new thread :)

I hope you o'ed this month sholi :)

Hugs TTCmike and me and Gnome.

AFM: AF cramps started today :/ Seems so early, I hope this is not indicative of her coming to ruin everything. I have heard of women feeling like AF is coming and getting a BFP but is that because their AF type cramps are in the lower abdomen area and those mimic pregnancy? My cramps are always in my vagina and thighs.... so I think if I get those, then that means no preggo..... :(

I thought I'd share my FRER from today...:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_9366.jpg
    IMG_9366.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 25
awww loro! wait till friday to test with mw! we can be surprized together!

I thought I'd share my FRER from today...:wacko:

Looks just like mine. Darn tests :(

I'm going to invent a new stick to pee on: One that tells you WHEN you will get pregnant instead of one that tells you if you already are. Arggh :nope:

16dpo today... Extreme fatigue, sore bb, still no af (2 days late). Yeast infection last week ( sorry tmi) but it was so random... Never get those. BFN fri and sat so had given up most hope but these symptoms would not go away and temp was still high... So tested again last night... Thought I saw something but passed it off as another evap line. This am I was up at 4 could not get to sleep did temp... Way up again. No af... Clearblue dig with conception indicator calling my name from the bathroom... Gave into temptation and...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->