November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Loro and Liz... Don't let early bfn discourage you... My symptoms/ signs were very similar to what you are experiencing right now and my chart looked similar. I got 3 bfn this month before my bfp today.
Best of luck to all still waiting to test! If the witch arrived. Have fun baby dancing next month... Good things come to those who wait.
Sending baby dust out to you all.

Congrats IcePrincess! H&H 9 months!

I agree with Dantz. Let's all turn these early BFNs into nice clear, bright pink, and happy BFPs!

AFM: AF cramps started today :/ Seems so early, I hope this is not indicative of her coming to ruin everything. I have heard of women feeling like AF is coming and getting a BFP but is that because their AF type cramps are in the lower abdomen area and those mimic pregnancy? My cramps are always in my vagina and thighs.... so I think if I get those, then that means no preggo..... :(

Anybody have an idea? :(

Congrats Ice Princess!!!:thumbup:

Congrats ice princess! You and renner give me hope. I always hear about women getting late BFPs but I just assume that can't be me and its just not logical. Unfortunately I wasn't charting during my BFPs so I don't know what DPO I was when I got them.

So sorry Echo:(

AF did not come visit me yesterday. I had some sharp cramping yesterday morning but nothing today. My temp went right back up today. It's so weird. I know it can happen but I can't imagine I implanted at 12dpo. It just doesn't seem possible. I'm still getting BFN. I occasionally take OPKs and my OPK this evening was slightly darker than a couple days ago. Who knows.

Congrats ICE PRINCESS:)

Holy temp dip and increase HOPE! Will you be testing soon?

OMG Jen! Your dip! Fx'd that is your sticky bean right there. :)
Fx'd tightly for you Loro, Liz, Luna & the rest of November's testers!!

:happydance: Ice princess- renner- woohoo!!! :happydance:

Nothin new going on with me- ho hum... 6dpo- yawn! Not a bad thing I guess!

I did sleep fitfully last night and felt really cold- I woke up with the shivers and my toes were frozen even though it was 60 degrees in the house and I had a really warm comforter on the bed... and my temp went down a bit today... could they be related?

Hey Ladies,
I haven't actively been on this site since I had my first daughter in June of '09, but I found it extremely supportive and fun. My AF is currently due on 11/21 and I'm 7dpo . Can I join you girls for the 2WW?
:hugs:

Yay!! Congrats girls!! I want to post my pregnancy tests on here but I don't know how!! What type of site can I put for the URL??

I've been testing everyday since 10dpo and still stark white BFNs though if that is truly implantation then it would take a couple days

I don't think Renner got a BFP. She was just telling us about her late BFP with her DD.

AFM: AF cramps started today :/ Seems so early, I hope this is not indicative of her coming to ruin everything. I have heard of women feeling like AF is coming and getting a BFP but is that because their AF type cramps are in the lower abdomen area and those mimic pregnancy? My cramps are always in my vagina and thighs.... so I think if I get those, then that means no preggo..... :(

I hold to the only real sign of being out is AF actually arriving. I was talking to my friend last week and she was pregnant this year and she was saying that she had very few symptoms, she basically had her normal PMS symptoms 2 days before AF was due and was sure that she was about to arrive but then the day came and passed and the symtoms stayed the same just didn't go away and that was what made her take a test! She said that they didn't change and become pregnancy symptoms until a couple of weeks further down the line! FX for you!! :hugs:

Here is the pregnancy test pics you girls requested!!
View attachment 514825

That is brilliantly clear! No squinting to see that line!! Congratuations and to Ice Princess and any othe BFPs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->