November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Zoey, I'm 8dpo today AF due on the 21st also! :) I tested yesterday cause I had heartburn at 6dpo (only ever had when preggo) and I swore my boobs were bigger yesterday, but today they seem normal. I got a BFN of course, I'm going to try again tomorrow at 9dpo. Last time I got my BFP at 8dop so I'm hoping!!! :)

Hey ladies -

Just checking in! 5dpo and temp is slowly rising. Trying not to test (unlike me) so of course SS is getting the best of me. Only thing I've noticed is I have been making more bathroom stops than normal - like 5 times before lunch yesterday. Could that be all the extra folic acid and B vitamins that I've been taking since finding out I had MTHFR?

morning ladies! temp is still high! I woke up in the middlw of the night having to pee bad for the second night.in a row, headache this morning too.

also if you look at my over lapping charts my temp normally starts to go down today, but its still really high!

Good morning girls, tested again. Man alive, I don't know why I cannot resist.
My boobs hurt though, that started yesterday and my temp is down for the second day in a row which surely has to mean that AF is coming..
But I swear there is a line on the IC. But then I thought it looked too far to the left. So I checked a how to video on that brand, and all test lines are that far to the left...Maybe just not so reliable of a brand

Good luck to those testing today:)

Attachments

• IMG_9396.jpg
    IMG_9396.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9393.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 28
9dpo - still a bfn this morning for me too. On to 10dpo!

:dust:Loro im sure i can see a line on your Frer and ure IC!!! Fx for you

LORO I see a line now. Actually on both. Guess I needed to have some tea first!

hi ladies...1dpo for me.....ths is mnth 6ttc, although we technically took last mnth off....i was still hoping! But here's hoping this is finally our mnth! baby dust to all!

Had to pull out heating pad last night my AF cramps were so bad, and they are bad again this morning, I just have that overwhelming sense of blah how I feel before she comes, very heavy and achy :( GL to everyone!!!!! :dust:

Had to pull out heating pad last night my AF cramps were so bad, and they are bad again this morning, I just have that overwhelming sense of blah how I feel before she comes, very heavy and achy :( GL to everyone!!!!! :dust:

I know how your feeling.. This past month I didnt take any fertility meds & when AF showed up I got some horrible cramps!! my heating pad broke so I had to but a warm wash cloth to help soothe the pain!

Aaaah seems i got my period today, I swore though that I got a very faint positive pregnancy test. Does anyone know if doctors are able to confirm if it was a chemical pregnancy? or is it just one of those things that they can't really tell? Good luck to anyone else in tww!

advice on my chart? normally my temp starts to go down by now, see overlapping charys!

Loro I see a line on the frer and the ic on the right. Fxd they get darker!!!!!

Lookin good liz!

bfn for me today at 14dpo, just waiting on af now.

Janey only doctor confirmation is with blood test. But if you saw it then make sure you tell them and see if they'll note it.

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

November!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->