November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Aaaah seems i got my period today, I swore though that I got a very faint positive pregnancy test. Does anyone know if doctors are able to confirm if it was a chemical pregnancy? or is it just one of those things that they can't really tell? Good luck to anyone else in tww!

when i had my chemical i had a blood test and my hcg levels showed a pregnancy, then i was tested again to make sure my levels had gone down. That's how i knew for sure, even though i had cramps and enormous nipples!!!

afm - i'm having a blah day today, ttc sure is getting old lately. I'm at 1dpo so it seems sooooo far away.

What do you ladies think?

I really need some help. I posted yesterday with no response on my post , I never seem to get must resonse on anything ive posted lately. Im soo confused Photo is attached.

But here is the OPK time line.

9th: Positive; bded
10th: negative; bded
11th: negative; bded
12th: positive; bded
13th: am negative, pm positive; bded
14th: am negative, pm positive
15: am positive; 12:45 pm; Positive bded am

The 1 pm I just took was darker than the control line.

I have no idea whats going on, could my body be outta whack from the MC on Oct 30th?

Could I have a faulty testing kit?

I don't have pcos

My levels went back to normal 2-3 days after MC

The lady on the hotline said it could show pregnancy, but there is no way I would show pregnant that soon after ovulating.

Pic is attached ( 12:45pm is not in pic )

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpg
    IMG_2603.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
sorry photogmommy I have never had luck using opks so I can't be any help

yet another bfn for me today :(

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: xKATIEx and ICEPRINCESS Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!![/CENTER]

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: AMYMACGILL, HOPEFORBFP, and RENNER :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84, GUMPYTTC5, KAT S, RUNNERGRL, NAVWAG, WANTABELLY, GEM1210390, KEL21, KELSEYK,TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, GMCLATER, GODDESS25, GRAYSMOMMY, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

SHOLI stay hopeful Hun. The U/S did yeild some good, it showed what was causing your pain and that you may have ovulated! FXD! :dust:

GNOME I think that you have a good plan and different plans work differently for everyone. Also, you are right, the journal will be a great way to document. I used it throughout my journey thus far and now give detailed and accurate updates there so as not to invade other threads where it may not be the best to do so.:dust:

PHOTOGM OPKs are trcky and from experience, after an MC, they are more difficult than normal. Your body is returning to "normal" so it produces hormones differently afterwards. On top of that fact, it does happen alot, that you have positive OPKs more than once during your cycle. It is the horomone that it is being checked by them that is released numerous times throughout your cycle. For this reason, it is recommended when not using digital, that you use another method to monitor OV in conjunction with OPKS i.e. temping, CP, U/S, etc. Oh, and the sticks that I see above, show the 14th and 15th as +OPK... GL Hun! FXD!:dust:

HOPEFORBFP Check the chart that I post here every Thursday... It is VERY possible to IB on 12DPO, it all depends on the actual day you OV and the journey of the swimmers and the egg Hun. Also look at my chart below, I implanted around there almost each time I was PG... GL Hun!:dust:

LOROJOVANOS I totally suck at line seeing, I don't see a line, but it could still very well be the start of your BFP, it is still pretty early... FXD! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you TTCMIKEANDME and JANEYWANEY I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:
The December Thread will be up this week!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 136 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

I really need some help. I posted yesterday with no response on my post , I never seem to get must resonse on anything ive posted lately. Im soo confused Photo is attached.

I have no idea whats going on, could my body be outta whack from the MC on Oct 30th?

I don't have pcos

The lady on the hotline said it could show pregnancy, but there is no way I would show pregnant that soon after ovulating.

it looks to me like the 14 one is very positive. Remember, you're going to ovulate 12-48 hours AFTER you get a positive OPK, which means you CAN get two positives in a row. It's also very common to get a - in the morning and a + in the evening ESPECIALLY with cheaper tests. Also, your 15 test looks a LITTLE lighter, so your LH may be declining now.

I don't have pcos

it looks to me like the 14 one is very positive. Remember, you're going to ovulate 12-48 hours AFTER you get a positive OPK, which means you CAN get two positives in a row. It's also very common to get a - in the morning and a + in the evening ESPECIALLY with cheaper tests. Also, your 15 test looks a LITTLE lighter, so your LH may be declining now.

These are the CBE Digital OPKS. I just took another one at 12:45 and it was positive and the test line was darker then the control line.I had a positive on the 9th and I have had atleast one positive per day for 4 days straight. Im going nuts, I just dont knwo what to do if i should keep bding? Ive bded 6 days out of 8!

I don't have pcos

These are the CBE Digital OPKS. I just took another one at 12:45 and it was positive and the test line was darker then the control line.I had a positive on the 9th and I have had atleast one positive per day for 4 days straight. Im going nuts, I just dont knwo what to do if i should keep bding? Ive bded 6 days out of 8!

I would BD every other day until you know for sure that you're in the tww or until AF arrives if you want to be really safe. Doing it every day can lower sperm count and dry up your fertile CM. If you're going to do it so often, you should probably at least use a sperm-friendly lube like preseed or conceive plus.

I don't have pcos

Hi,

I responded to you yesterday, its on page 129. I pasted my response below:

Last month was my second month coming off birth control and I had multiple smileys all spaced apart throughout the entire month and I chalked it up to my body gearing up to O but never did. I think I am finally normal now after bc because I only got the smileys for two days in a row this month and I think I finally O'd. Other than that I know it can give false positives if one has PCOS or uses FMU. I got false positives the first month using FMU so I started doing it between 12 and 8 for accurate results. Still hoping I dont have PCOS. Good luck !!

Me me me!! I usually get 5-6 days of pos opks and I do not have pcos.

:blush: Hi there, I've never been a part of a thread or anything like this before. I am new to infertility and Clomid in general.

I have been TTC for 9 months and took my last dose of 50mg Clomid today (CD9). I go tomorrow for an u/s to check my follicles, I suppose? I think that tells me how many chances I have for eggs?

Then I go back on CD21 for bloodwork which is supposed to tell me whether or not I ovluated. I think.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do fro here? OPKs? Are they worth it? What brand? Should we BD every day or every other day, and starting on what day? Are the rumors I have heard of Robitussum true that they can thin your lining if needed to offset the Clomid?

Any help is appreciated, hope you don't mind me barging in!

Yayyy! Congrats Ice Princess!!! :happydance:

Many of you are showing positive signs! Good luck to you all !! Sorry to those who got bfn today, you're not out till AF shows her face though! :)

As for me.. I didn't get to make it in for my blood work yesterday due to an emergency with my daughter. I'm going to do a HPT Saturday @ 13dpo!
My symptoms today at 11dpo are Bbs are becoming more sore mostly from the armpit inward, sensitive, and slight shooting pain toward nipples. My Montgomery glands are seeming more pronounced also. Cramping has calmed down significantly though I do still have back ache. Nauseous!

Can someone please take a look at my chart? I can't figure out which day I ovulated! According to ff...it says I ovulated on CD22. If I take away the 2nd positive OPK from CD21...it puts it back to CD20. I could have sworn I was ovulating on saturday CD20 because I was having some pains on my right ovary. Also, if I ovulated on CD 22 like it currently says...my coverline is way higher than it normally is. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70899

I caved and tested now, I swear.theres a faint line, digi says neg though :(

@ Liz ! Yayyy! I'm looking at it through my phone, but it looks like a positive to me!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->