November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Also, ladies I wish could be of more help with the charts, but I'm not very familiar with them. Didn't want anyone to think they were being ignored. :D

thanks ladies, I sire hope it is! maybe the digi said neg cause its evening urine and im still early?

I know right? ugh! im 13 dpo, shouldnt my test be dark if I was preg?

Liz digis always have 2 lines, hope it was just too early for you :)

Pinkpeony I think it's definitely possible you o'ed 2 days earlier :)

@ Liz, they seem to be different with everyone ya know? Hope i get a + at my 13 dpo.. I'm scared to test. Haha

sorry i didnt realise i was invading, was only putting update as have been following your threads for long time but that's fine I will keep out. good luck to you and everyone on your journeys. xxx

sorry i didnt realise i was invading, was only putting update as have been following your threads for long time but that's fine I will keep out. good luck to you and everyone on your journeys. xxx

Gnome please don't feel like you are invading. We are all here to support each other TTC and beyond.

I don't want to speak out of turn or for anyone else here but I think there may have been a misunderstanding about the quote you are referring to. A lot of women who go on to get their BFP begin posts related to that in the pregnancy section of the forum in sensitivity to those still trying and just post certain comments in threads specified for that purpose. Sort of going along with the admin rule in general TTC about not posting BFP announcements etc there. I don't believe that anyone thinks you are invading this or any other thread.

I hope that helps and that things can be cleared up for you. I don't think you are in any way unwelcome on this thread and I wish you the best of luck TTC.

Perhaps I missed something GNOME hon?
You're more than welcmoe though here

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70899

I caved and tested now, I swear.theres a faint line, digi says neg though :(

Looks like a faint positive. Goof luck tomorrow FX that it's a definite :bfp:

gnome I missed what the issue is too, whatever it is I think you are definitely welcome here :)

I was able to view my cd21 blood results, my progesterone was 28 (which as far as I can tell is really good, I think there was some confusion earlier in the thread because a different unit of measurement is used in the UK) but I may have an iron deficiency. Picked up some iron supplements, still haven't actually heard from my Dr about the results.

I agree with everyone that you are not invading. There are over 130 pages of posts in here and everyone is sharing how they feel. You are just as welcome to share here.

so now my test is dry and what I thought I saw earlier is still there and dis get darkwer after drying...?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70963

so now my test is dry and what I thought I saw earlier is still there and dis get darkwer after drying...?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test70963

I see a little line but its hard to see. Not sure if its pink or an evap. Are you going to test again in a couple days?

lizlovelustI see a faint line, and it seems as thick as the control. You should test again SOON!

Well AF was suppose to start today and no signs of her yet! I was going to test today but im soo tired of buying pg test that I decided to wait a few extra days.. we will see! But I honestly dont know.. still no symptoms.. not even that AF might be approaching.

This is also my first month using a VERY low dosage of vitex. Maybe that can make my period late? But the last couple months my cervix was all over and not even getting soft during O time and not lowering before AF. This month with vitex it became soft and did what it was suppose to lol. :thumbup:
Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->