November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I missed the gnome issue too but please stay!!!

Liz I took a digi for my last pregnancy and it was negative. I too took the test apart and the lines were real dark. I researched it online and I found out that digis work differently and it doesn't matter if there is two lines. I couldn't believe that with such dark lines and sure enough I was pregnant but then again I've never tried it not pregnant. I hope it's your BFP. I can only see the line on the dry test. Fingers crossed for you.

Loro I see that far left line you were talking about. It certainly does look like an awkward spot but if that's what the video shows then maybe it's a BFP.

Bfn for me again and temp seems to be heading downward again. I'm curious what my morning temp will be. I've had tons of CM today but it seems like lots of ladies on here had tons of CM followed closely by AF.

GNOME- I think this is what GNOME was talking about when she stated sorry for invading.

From page 137:

GNOME I think that you have a good plan and different plans work differently for everyone. Also, you are right, the journal will be a great way to document. I used it throughout my journey thus far and now give detailed and accurate updates there so as not to invade other threads where it may not be the best to do so.:dust:

I dont think MrsMM24 meant it in a bad way GNOME.. we love to hear from you!

My back gave out tonight and now I have to take Prednisone and Flexeroll. I'm 9 dpo today and got a bfn this morning, but it sucks to have to give up this close to AF due to back issues. I have no choice, though, as I have to go into work tomorrow and I'm in PAAAAIIIN. I'm only 21, I shouldn't have to deal with this :'(

7 dpo- trying so hard not to symptom spot!!! Luckily I kept notes on my symptoms last month (my first on the clomid), and so far everything matches up pretty well! (Even down to the crazy dreams I had all night last night!!!) SUre hope my temp goes back up tomorrow morning... FX

GNOME- You are definitely welcome here!!! :hugs:

This may be a dumb question, but if you have a shorter luteal phase, you should be able to test sooner right? I think my LP is 12 days (but I am irregular since birth control), so an early test like a FRER should work 2 days sooner for me than for a girl that has a 14 day LP? I am 8 DPO tmrw, and I know a lot of girls get a BFP at 10 DPO, so would this mean I may get one at 8 DPO since my LP is 2 days shorter than average? I hope this makes sense, lol. GL to everyone!!!! <3

7 dpo- trying so hard not to symptom spot!!! Luckily I kept notes on my symptoms last month (my first on the clomid), and so far everything matches up pretty well! (Even down to the crazy dreams I had all night last night!!!) SUre hope my temp goes back up tomorrow morning... FX

GNOME- You are definitely welcome here!!! :hugs:

I told myself I was DEFINITELY not going to SS this month, but I did, and I am still doing it tonight, it is impossible!

My back gave out tonight and now I have to take Prednisone and Flexeroll. I'm 9 dpo today and got a bfn this morning, but it sucks to have to give up this close to AF due to back issues. I have no choice, though, as I have to go into work tomorrow and I'm in PAAAAIIIN. I'm only 21, I shouldn't have to deal with this :'(

Sorry to hear about your back Dantz!!! Feel better!

Loro and Liz, its getting so close, im excited for you to test!

Gnome, I agree MrsMM24 didnt mean anything, she is always very welcoming, she was just trying to give you ideas about how to use the forum in the best way. Welcome!

Everyone else, KMFXFY!!!!!!!! :dust: If not this month, there is always Christmas BFPS!!!! :xmas12:

This may be a dumb question, but if you have a shorter luteal phase, you should be able to test sooner right? I think my LP is 12 days (but I am irregular since birth control), so an early test like a FRER should work 2 days sooner for me than for a girl that has a 14 day LP? I am 8 DPO tmrw, and I know a lot of girls get a BFP at 10 DPO, so would this mean I may get one at 8 DPO since my LP is 2 days shorter than average? I hope this makes sense, lol. GL to everyone!!!! <3

I think I just thought of an answer to my own question, I am thinking that it wont change anything since implantation usually doesnt happen until around 10 DPO... so I think Ill wait to test until 10 DPO...

:blush: Hi there, I've never been a part of a thread or anything like this before. I am new to infertility and Clomid in general.

I have been TTC for 9 months and took my last dose of 50mg Clomid today (CD9). I go tomorrow for an u/s to check my follicles, I suppose? I think that tells me how many chances I have for eggs?

Then I go back on CD21 for bloodwork which is supposed to tell me whether or not I ovluated. I think.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do fro here? OPKs? Are they worth it? What brand? Should we BD every day or every other day, and starting on what day? Are the rumors I have heard of Robitussum true that they can thin your lining if needed to offset the Clomid?

Any help is appreciated, hope you don't mind me barging in!

Welcome! Sorry I dont know anything about Clomid .... (yet)

As far as OPKS, clearblus easy Digital are my favorite and are the most easy to read, and I know the rate of false positives is VERY low if your body is functionally normally at the time.

GL! and sorry everyone for all these posts hogging the forum tonight, I keep thinking of more stuff to say! :)

i will be testing on the 18th Nov and really need some of your PMA to get my BFp this month xxx:hugs:

Morning ladies! Another BFN for me this morning :nope: Don't really know what to think. AF is due on Sunday :witch: so I guess it's still a little early but I'm not feeling all that positive about it, not that I'm feeling negative just that I feel a bit ambivalent!

I'm trying to not symptom spot too much and finding it easier to just keep a note, seems that if I write it in a list as it happens then I'm much less likely to keep on wondering whether or not it's there... I also thought that it could be a good thing for future months to know for sure what I could count of as being different to normal!

The only thing that stands out at the moment is that I had a brief dizzy spell last night, but I don't know if I should read into that! My BBs are slightly tender (but only when I poke them!) but this is normal PMS for me anyway so I can't really count that.

oh well I guess that I'll just have to wait and see!

Good luck to all those ladies who thought they could see a faint second line yesterday. FX they get darker today! :hugs:

Also I think that I might try charting my temerature next month to try and pinpoint ovulation more accurately (I just don't get on with OPKs). I haven't done it before... can anyone offer advice??

it acutally states on some tests that between sort of 10am to 4pm is hte best time to test as our HCG levels havent risen enough to be apparant to test on a HPT so i will defo be trying to test later today just to be sure i havent missed anything from yesterday or for today, good luck testing everyone

Also I think that I might try charting my temerature next month to try and pinpoint ovulation more accurately (I just don't get on with OPKs). I haven't done it before... can anyone offer advice??

If you're comfortable with it, I'd do vaginal temping instead of oral. There is really no error that way as opposed to orally, you can snore, mouth breathe etc which makes a difference. Make sure you take it at the same time every day, regardless and don't move around before you take it. For me, I set my alarm for 615, take it and go right back to sleep. I know no one is ever awake at that time so I'm in the clear:thumbup:

AFM- 2 BFN's this morning:cry: 13dpo, really? And we did EVERYTHING possibly right that we could have. For crying out loud, I was damn sure this was THE month! Surely, AF will come tomorrow at my sister's wedding!

13dpo here too, bfn on frer :( but temp is still really high, I dont get it...i also keep having the most realistic dreams!

Just to give ladies some hope with all 4 of my pregnancies i only got my BFP the day my period was due, FRER, clearblue, dollar store, IC all negative before 15dpo
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cristene I love how you kept posting then answered your question:) it made me giggle a little. But yes I think your right, it shouldn't make a difference of when you can test. Test are only positive after implantation and you can look at MRSM post for the range so some women can get BFPs at 8dpo if they implant earlier.

AFM- my temp took another dive so looks like its over for me. The witch should definitely be here today but I guess I should be thankful that she held out for a normal 14 day LP. I don't like all my roller coaster temps so I think I'm sold on vaginal testing next month. I'm assuming that means you don't start until after AF right? Also I sort of have an embarrassing question. How far do you need to stick it in? If I could add the embarrassed symbol right now I would but I can't on my phone lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->