November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I only started temping last month and it drove me crazy i became a woman obssesed!!! So decided not to ever again lol. only benefit was that my kids were on time for school everyday becasue i used to stay up after temping. My chart looked really good too so was gutted when 18dpo af came. So i dont know about temping too much sorry :-(

AF is due 2moro bfn this morning, but on the upside hubby has realised how much it means to me and said we can keep trying until it happens :loopy:

I only started temping last month and it drove me crazy i became a woman obssesed!!! So decided not to ever again lol. only benefit was that my kids were on time for school everyday becasue i used to stay up after temping. My chart looked really good too so was gutted when 18dpo af came. So i dont know about temping too much sorry :-(

AF is due 2moro bfn this morning, but on the upside hubby has realised how much it means to me and said we can keep trying until it happens :loopy:

GL next month Hiri !!! Maybe your Christmas gift will be a :bfp:

Gah, so mad at myself, I only had 1 HPT (FRER) and I wasted it this morning at 8DPO, like I swore I wouldn't. Going to try my hardest to not test until Tues at 12 DPO. Still feel crampy in legs/vagina (where I get my AF cramps), so I am not feeling good about this month, even though we did everything perfectly. GL everyone!

I caved this morning at 12dpo and tested. Landed myself a :bfn: - I swore to myself I was going to wait, but I didn't. I plan on testing again 15dpo, 1 day before AF is due. Praying & crossing my fingers she does not show herself.

12dpo - I feel like an emotinal wreck! Feeling totally discouraged and out for this month. Slight cramping/localized pain on the left. Ovary perhaps. My endo hasn't been acting up in 2 days now, maybe that's a good sign? Idk.. Felt nauseous after a small bowl of cereal.. Maybe just hormones before Af..

Good luck to everyone who is testing today and this weekend. I wish you ALL :bfp:'s !!! If it isn't in the cards for you this month, maybe it'll be your Christmas gift this year! Best of luck!! :dust:

P.S. - Would someone mind telling me how I go about starting the pregnancy journal? Thanks so much!

Gah, so mad at myself, I only had 1 HPT (FRER) and I wasted it this morning at 8DPO, like I swore I wouldn't. Going to try my hardest to not test until Tues at 12 DPO. Still feel crampy in legs/vagina (where I get my AF cramps), so I am not feeling good about this month, even though we did everything perfectly. GL everyone!

Too soon to get discouraged love.. You just never know! Good luck hon :hugs:

I caved this morning at 12dpo and tested. Landed myself a :bfn: - I swore to myself I was going to wait, but I didn't. I plan on testing again 15dpo, 1 day before AF is due. Praying & crossing my fingers she does not show herself.

12dpo - I feel like an emotinal wreck! Feeling totally discouraged and out for this month. Slight cramping/localized pain on the left. Ovary perhaps. My endo hasn't been acting up in 2 days now, maybe that's a good sign? Idk.. Felt nauseous after a small bowl of cereal.. Maybe just hormones before Af..

Good luck to everyone who is testing today and this weekend. I wish you ALL :bfp:'s !!! If it isn't in the cards for you this month, maybe it'll be your Christmas gift this year! Best of luck!! :dust:

P.S. - Would someone mind telling me how I go about starting the pregnancy journal? Thanks so much!

12 DPO is definitely still too early for a lot of folks, don't give up yet! :hugs:

I don't feel well at all! :( I hate being sick boo!

Though taking the extra B6, B12 and folic acid has done wonders for my hair LOL!

Temps are staying up. I didn't have a fever Monday so I don't think they are illness related.

It's a record! 6dpo and still have yet to test!! Haha. Trying to stay calm this month.

Proud of you for not testing Crystal! LOL

Baby dust to those still waiting to test!

Sorry to those the witch got!

afm- The witch just flew in today :( I expected it. Fxd for a christmas miracle! :)

I also ate mcdonalds which I always do for breakfast and I feel so sick to my tummomie right now :(

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

GNOME Hun, I think that you defnitely took my previous post completely wrong, which can happen as we at any stage of this TTC are full of hormones and all kinds of different feelings. You have been a part of my forums for testing for MUCH longer than many of the ladies here so I would hope that you could tell my heart, and now know my sincerity in saying I'm sorry that you took that negatively. I was just telling you how I felt when I started my journal. Also the comment about invading was because I am a memberof MANY threads here on BnB and as someone that experience losses, and now Preggers, it is hard to see some posts in certain forums for not just myself but the other ladies there. Simply stating that in my journal, I am able to write whatever, for my purposes without worrying about how something may effect others. The LAST thing that I want to do is effect any woman on BnB in a negative manner (including how you took my post) and so a journal is yours and upon entering they have to know that you can say, share, and comment however you please. I am truly hurt that you would feel I was calling you an invader or anyone else that comes to these threads that I have been doing for over a year, during each of my losses and during happier times. I refrain often from commenting as much as some of my long-time follwers of the threads are use to because I am at a different part of the journey than all of you and no matter what it still feels difficult to do that knowing each of your hearts and that you want to be "here". I hope that you decide to return to the threads because there are wome truly WONDERFUL ladies here that need and enjoy you as much as you enjoy and need them. The sole purpose of these threads was togetherness.... GL Hun! :dust:

:test: LIZLOVELUST and LOROJOVANOS :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, BABYGIRL13, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, HOPEFORBFP, and RENNER

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

lIZLOVELUST I am terrible at line reading, so don't take my word too much, but I don't see a line. Digis shouldn't be opened because they will always have a 2nd line I say test again Saturday. Because your OV date is not concrete you could be a different DPO.... GL :dust:

3ATHENA3, RENNER, and CRISTEENA Thank you, I totally meant nothing negative towards GNOME with my post.

CRYSTAL5483 :thumbup: I am so proud of you not testing... You are doing soooo good. Hang in there a few more days Hun, I feel good about you this month:dust:

CRISTEENA You kind of did answer your own question, a longer LP shouldn't test earlier, it can be labelled as a SS however, because a longer LP is a good thing, it means that the egg and swimmers could be trying to implant! I attach a chart every Thursday that shows the idea of egg/sperm travel, check it out! GL :dust:

TMCROWE If you go to the home page and click on journals, you can click to start a new thread and begin your journaling on BnB! GL, I will be over to read really soon. :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you KEL21 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 136 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

BFN for me this morning on FRER at 12/13dpo. Sigh. I really don't want to break the news to hubby that it didn't happen again right before his birthday. :( AF should be here this weekend. Will only test Monday or tuesday if the evil witch doesn't show.

Loro I share your frustration. We did everything right this month also and I really hoped for success. Have fun at your sister's wedding and Fx'd AF stays away.

Not testing has of course led to "symptom" spotting lol

-bloated
-pinchy feeling in nips
-cramping both sides in ovary areas off and on ALL day yesterday - but most obvious mid-afternoon
-lower back ache
-mild nausea today
-more pinching just now on right ovary area
-exhausted
-lotion-like creamy CM in abundance (normally I have next to nothing)

Liz dont give up!!! I would say most if not all of my husbands female first cousins (we are talking about 15 women) took them all at least 7yrs to concieve!!!!!!! They all have families now but it was a tough journey for them mc's, still borns, endemetriosis, pcos. You will get your lovely little one and they will be even more precious to you than if it had been easy. Chin up lovely and believe it Will happen xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->